Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Superior S&S Secures Success  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Superior S&S Secures Success  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Superior S&S Secures Success  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Superior S&S Secures Success  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Superior S&S Secures Success  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Superior S&S Secures Success  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Superior S&S Secures Success  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Superior S&S Secures Success  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Superior S&S Secures Success  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Superior S&S Secures Success  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Superior S&S Secures Success

Go down

Superior S&S Secures Success  Empty Superior S&S Secures Success

Post by krzy Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:04 am

Slate and Shay may have suspected something was amiss when Santos and Suraci--two men who seemed to be at odds days before this CMV Tag Team Championship match--gave each other a *double* high five before the match got underway.

It was a moment that preceded their championship victory in what turned out to be a grueling match against two men in Slate and Shay who have shown every step of the way that they *will* use any trick in the book to retain those tag team championships.

Those tricks have found no purchase tonight. Santos and Suraci make their way backstage, completely overjoyed that they were able to make months of scratching and clawing pay off in the end.

You know what upsets me the most, Mr. Santos? That you can be as physically gifted as Xander Slate or as handsome as Shay Hoxton and still choose to fight dirty. You two didn’t have to attack my partner, nor did you have to pin it on me...but whether it’s destroying marriages or posing as a civil servant to poison your home state, you two derive some sick pleasure from ruining lives that I hope I’m never able to relate to. That’s why when Mr. Santos came up with the idea to try and beat you at your own game, I couldn’t agree fast enough.

Joseph is smiling, looking at Suraci then looking at his half of the CMV Tag Titles

I might be an idiot but I'm not stupid. Suraci sacrificed his career, his livelihood, his credibility to help someone like me. I didn't deserve it. Suraci with the kindness and that heart that he has helped me. I am forever grateful. So when I came back to it and Suraci told me that Slate and Shay attacked me, I knew I had to do something to make them feel like they had the upper hand. It was all an act. Man I am so damn happy. Thank you so much, Suraci! Thank you!

Suraci takes a bow.

While this feels amazing--and I’m definitely going to be cracking open a bottle of Poland Spring in celebration later tonight--winning these championships is only a piece of the puzzle. It doesn’t magically erase the hardships we faced and the bumps we hit on the road to get here. We still lost to the Purge at Ascendance, we still nearly fell prey to the antics of Mr. Slate and Mr. Hoxton...there’s a lot of work to be done, but tonight has made me more confident that things can go our way when we *do* put that work in. Jason Spade once told me that Dashing drink Ace Reeves’s bathwater, and I know that’s the mindset I’ll need to have to be an odds-defying champion like he is.

Santos hugs Suraci

¡Me siento tan vivo hermano! Sin embargo, tienes razón, esto es solo el comienzo, ¡pero esta noche es nuestra noche nena! Necesitamos celebrar. (I feel so alive bro! However, you're right, this is just the beginning, but tonight is our night baby! We need to celebrate.)

Just before they head off, Suraci pauses.

I watched the ladder match earlier tonight very closely. I knew that one way or another--whether as reigning champions or future challengers--that Mr. Santos and I would cross paths with whoever won. I’m amazed at what you put yourself through, Cowboys, how willing you were to sacrifice body and soul for a shot at these belts. I hope you have enough left in the tank to endure that again, because that’s just a fraction of what you’ll have to live through if you want to win these bad boys.  

Laughing and dancing their way down the corridor, the S&S Bronnection are about to get this party started!  bounce

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down