Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Into The Bloody Forest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Into The Bloody Forest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Into The Bloody Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Into The Bloody Forest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Into The Bloody Forest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Into The Bloody Forest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Into The Bloody Forest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Into The Bloody Forest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Into The Bloody Forest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Into The Bloody Forest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Into The Bloody Forest

2 posters

Go down

Into The Bloody Forest Empty Into The Bloody Forest

Post by Batman Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:30 pm

He wakes up to distant screams of women. He tried to recollect the events that had transpired before realizing where he was. He was drenched in dry blood and cuts. His shirt was torn. And, on top of all of that, it was cold and dark. He stood up and looked up to see a small window which due to the design, made it obvious he was in a basement. The window allowed a ray of light from the moon to enter the room. He could also make out that he was in a forest.

The stairs were coated in something that he couldn't visibly make out. It was thick and mushy. He tried to ignore how creepy this all was as he made his way up the stairs. Once he reached the top, he grabbed at the doorknob, yet there wasn't once. There wasn't even a door. A few feet he saw a flickering bulb, bringing an eerie red light upon the trashed house. That's when he seen blood splattered around the entire house. He almost threw up when he looked down to realize his shoes were covered in blood which can explain the stairs. Despite being utterly disgusted and frightened, he managed to gain some courage.

Schmidty
Hello??

Nothing. Yet he did hear the wind blowing through the trees outside. That's when it once again reminded him that he was in the woods somewhere. Memories started flooding back in. He was in the ring. He had killed a spider. Bloody Justice appeared and went berserk. He was brought here, and tortured by Bloody Justice.

Schmidty
Bloody Justice!!!!!!!!! I REFUSE TO FEAR YOU!

He shouted out. He was very afraid, but he didn't want to give BJ the satisfaction. Suddenly, he heard squeaking sound in another room. He follows it, to see somebody in a rocking chair, within the shadows. It was a woman, and she had a baby. He walked closer, slowly. It was Laura..........

Schmidty
Laura, what the hell are you doing here??

He asked as he looked down at the baby which was covered. He opened the blanket to see his son yet what he saw was far from Ryan. It was hundreds of little black spiders all fleeing from the blanket. He looked up to see his ex wife's face rotting away with spiders leaving every crease in her face. This was enough to allow his fear to shine through as he fell backwards and scrambled back to his feet to escape the room. Suddenly the lights flickered even more and everywhere he looked he seen somebody from his past, decomposing with spiders spewing from their bodies. From Ted Dickens to Bryce Hurt. Everybody he had ever considered a friend or ally were at the mercy to whatever was going on there.

He busted through the front door before falling face first due to the lack of front porch. He looked at the soil and seen nothing but bones. He wasn't sticking around to see if they were human or not. He just got up and started running. Through the blood soaked trees he kept running. All he heard was women screaming, blood dripping, and spiders crawling. However, beyond all that, he could hear him laughing. Bloody Justice, as if he was watching all of this happen from above. His laughter echoed throughout the entire forest. And no matter how fast he ran, he never seemed to get anywhere. It was never ending.

He dropped to his knees.

Schmidty
What....the fuck.....is this!

He started to question reality. He was so confused. Suddenly lightening struck and it started to rain. However, it was blood. He was soon drenched in it as continued to run before slipping in mud and falling. He looked up to see him standing there. It was Bloody Justice, he stood there holding baby Ryan in his hands.

Schmidty
Let him go!

Schmidty screamed, yet suddenly he was much smaller than BJ. BJ towered over him holding his son. Then, he removed his mask to reveal his face to be that of a monster spider. That's when he tossed Ryan in his mouth and ate him!

Schmidty
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Schmidty screamed before BJ stepped on him. Then he woke up. He heard distant screams and realized, he was right back in the basement. He saw the same window. The same blood soaked stairs. He was trapped.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Into The Bloody Forest Empty Re: Into The Bloody Forest

Post by Solaris Arc Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:48 pm

In-between Break at the Tag Team Cup...

A car stopped outside of the woodlands, it's headlights blurred by the mist of the early morning dew. The chill of winter made itself clear with the speckles of snow scattered about the area, yet the forest had not a single drop. Out of the car stepped several figures, all familiar to CMV's audience. The whole of the Purge was here, but no one could explain why the last man who stepped out... It was Josh Wolf, donning his usual winter garb to prepare for the cold.

Dara stepped over to him, but he took a step back. He knew good and well to keep his distance from the Purge... He was only here for one thing.

Josh Wolf
Do you really think he's here?

Dara
Well, if he isn't then you're not going home tonight.

Wolf turned to her with a stern glare.

Josh Wolf
Why don't you go in there yourself? You beat Justice.

She shook her head.

Dara
You're not Purge. If any of us went in there, we'd be in the same situation. Remember, all you have to do is fin him and get him out of there. Do so and you'll get your match.

Wolf took a moment to process the situation before letting out a frustrated sigh. He began walking towards the forest, but turned around to meet Dara's glare.

Josh Wolf
If you screw me like you did with BJ... I'll make sure all of you come back here. No one will miss any of you.

He turned back and stepped foot into the forest.

----

Three hours later...

Wolf trudged along the path into the forest. With each step the chill of winter faded and a slowly building heat came up around him. It got to the point that Wolf had to rip off his heavy coat and wool-knit sweater, leaving him with just a thermal undershirt. It was clear this sweltering heat was a sign that he was no welcome in these woods, but it did not stop him.

However, something else entirely managed to halt his steps.

???
...let me out...

Wolf looked back quickly. Nothing was there. He took a breath and returned to his original direction.

???
Let me out.

Josh gritted his teeth, eyes shifting. In both corners of his eyes he could see wolves scurrying around next to him. But each time he turned his gaze to one or another, they'd vanish from vision only to emerge once more when he shifted focus. The calm and collected cool of Josh's demeanor was beginning to change with every few yards.

???
Let Me Out.

Josh
Shut. Up.

???
Let me out!

Josh
SHUT UP.

Josh turned back around, but the expression of anger on him quickly changed to one of shock. A mirror reflection of himself stood before him, covered in torn clothes and tattoos.

Fenrir
How long has it been?

Josh
Not long enough.

Fenrir
Or too long. Look at you, Josh. You're weak and frail and you've only been in these woods for a few minutes... Do you really think you can survive here without me?

Josh
I'll be fine on my own...

He turned around, going back to walking while being followed closely by the voice.

Fenrir
You can't beat him. He'll crush you without me.

Josh
I'll be fine. Schmidty isn't that tough.

Fenrir
I'm not talking about Schmidty... You know who I'm referring to.

Josh
...Justice.

Fenrir
You think he'll let you take away his only chance at getting what he deserves? Especially after what Schmidty did to him?

He will tear you to shreds.

Wolf took a few breaths, pushing further into the woodlands until he came upon a cabin. He could hear the screams inside, so many that they couldn't be made out and identified. He rushed inside, kicking down the door.

All the screams and shouts from within were noise piercing to Josh, but within seconds the all came to a complete hush. He took a deep breath and wandered the cabin, looking through every room he could. In the first room, Fenrir stood there over the bodies of Wolf's past friends, all while holding an apparition that looked similar to Reece Ortiz, wounded and bloodied.

Fenrir
You know... The Justice Family thrive off fear. Every man whose ever stepped foot into this forest has succumbed to their worst nightmares. I'm curious what your nightmare will be.

Fenrir drops the body into the pile, stepping closer and closer to Wolf. But Josh quickly slammed the door on him and moved to the next room. Opening it just lead to another room in which Fenrir occupied, now covered in Nordic runes and burning sages.

Fenrir
You can keep pretending to have no fear, Josh. But the reality is simple-

He slammed the door again, quickly rushing to a third door. Upon opening it, Fenrir was right in his face. Before Wolf could shut the door, the tattooed doppleganger grabbed him and threw him into the room, laughing.

Fenrir
Justice knows your deepest and darkest fears, Josh. You cannot and will not escape from them.

Fenrir took several steps closer, with sound reentering Wolf's ear drums.

"Let me out." rang in his head, over and over and over again.

Josh
God damnit! I don't fear you! I don't fear any- Grk!

Fenrir grabbed Josh by the throat and threw him back out into the hall. There he stood...

Bloody Justice, mask off and with six eyes glaring deeply into Wolf's soul. Fenrir stepped between the two.

Fenrir
He's coming, Joooosssh... You know what you have to do...

He knelt down before Wolf, grinning maniacally at his mirrored reflection.

Fenrir
He knows your fear.

Your fear of ME.

But you can conquer it.

Just.
Let. Me. Out.

Justice got closer and closer to Wolf, the walls around him dissipating and melting away like an illusion. The cracks in the wooden floorboard unleashing hordes of spiders that began to cover Wolf.

Fenrir
Conquer your fear. Lose control! Bring me back to life.

LET ME OUT, WOLF.
LET ME-

Justice grabbed tightly onto the apparition and tossed him away like a rag doll. He continued to march towards Wolf, the world around them corrupting.

Josh gritted his teeth and punched the floorboard.

Josh
No... I can't....

Bloody Justice was now right on top of Josh Wolf, readying a fatal blow. But Wolf responded by leaping towards him, screaming in a feral war cry.

He fell to the floor... Silence covered the room once more. Wolf's eyes opened and he looked around the hallway. It was empty. No doors. No spiders. No Justice. He stood up to his knees and began to shake uncontrollably, looking over his body. He almost immediately broke down.

Josh Wolf
Damn it... God Damn it... What the hell is this place...

There was no answer besides the slight opening of a door, which lead to a set of stairs. Wolf stood, looking down and taking the descent. Within the basement was his prize. Schmidty laying unconscious, with webs surrounding him. The faint sound of an infant crying surrounded the room.

Wolf took a breath and tightened his fist.

Josh Wolf
He's not worth all this torment. He deserves to stay here.

But, I have no choice.

Wolf picked up Schmidty's body and began to carry him up the stairs. He took a moment to look back down... He could feel Justice's presence, but could not see him. So he turned right back around and rushed outside.

What felt like hours had only lasted a few minutes for Josh. God knows that it must have felt like a lifetime for others who were trapped like Schmidty was. But now was not the time to contemplate.

He arrived back to the car, with Purge watching and quickly taking Schmidty away from him.

Dara
Good work, Wolf. This doesn't change our feelings towards you, but at least you now have your fight.

The group got into the car, but Dara rolled down the window for one last remark.

Dara
Nice tats, by the way.

The car drove off, with Wolf standing there in ripped clothes and markings all across his body. He ran his hand across them, wiping them off.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)