Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Nothing Too Special. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Nothing Too Special. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Nothing Too Special. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Nothing Too Special. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Nothing Too Special. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Nothing Too Special. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Nothing Too Special. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Nothing Too Special. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Nothing Too Special. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Nothing Too Special. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Nothing Too Special.

Go down

Nothing Too Special. Empty Nothing Too Special.

Post by Master Ogon Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:58 pm

One very sad looking rockstar and his manager sit in an exclusive's office. Now FORMER Internet Champion Sugar Bae Stevenson just covers his face with his hands, elbows laying against the desk as he waits for anyone to hear him out. His lover Spice Rawk is sitting with him, arms wrapped around him trying to comfort while whispering sweet nothings. However, the door finally opens and both Sugar and Spice's heads perk up to look at who's coming but it isn't someone that could give another shot or even someone that could make anything a little better, it's that damn midget PainWrecker.

Stevenson isn't barking or telling him to SUCK IT like he usually would, instead he just goes right back to his spot with his hands covering his face. PainWrecker steps closer and leans down to be on the sitting Sugar Bae's level and just nods his head sympathetically. That's before he suddenly points his finger right at Stevenson's face and starts laughing hysterically.

PainWrecker:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! YOU LOST! LIKE LAST WEEK YOU WERE TELLING ME ALL ABOUT THAT BELT! But seriously, this is a thing that happens to everyone talented in their career a few times just stay stro-YOU CALLED ME A FAILURE OF A SIGNING YET YOU CAN'T DEFEND WHAT YOU TOOK A YEAR TO GET!

Sugar doesn't even respond to any and all doubts to himself like he usually does, he just slowly moves his hands off his face and postures straight up, the expression on his face just being completely dead and unresponsive as he just stares. Maybe he's very annoyed or maybe he's just done with it all.

PainWrecker:
WHAT'S WRONG? NOT GONNA SAY I LACK ANY REAL PASSION? NOT GONNA SAY I NEEDED QUANTUM TO HOLD MY HAND? SO MANY WEEKS OF THIS TRASH TALK AND EGO YET YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING? YOU LOST YOUR TONGUE DID YA?! YOU'RE NOTHING INCREDIBLE.

YOU'RE NOTHING SPECIAL!

That last thing awoke something in Stevenson that no one really ever saw so far and that thing is pure unfiltered rage.

Without even half a second passing from that last sentence Sugar's right hand was already halfway through slapping the spit out of PainWrecker's mouth. Before he can even fall back from the last one, another disgusting skin destroying clap against that same exact cheek. The Rockstar is done putting on a show for today. He responds with a yell that probably alerted the entire building.

Sugar Bae Stevenson:
IM A SUPERSTAR!

This time a backhand that would make most men fall backward but that doesn't happen this time, instead PainWrecker just looks back up at Sugar with a murderous look on his face and a red handprint scarred on it too. He aggressively lunges and pushes and slams Sugar into the wall behind them all in one motion which results in a painful grunt. The two attempt to exchange stiff blows but it's mostly PainWrecker on the offense and Sugar struggling to play defense. The fresh unexperienced rookie didn't remember though, there's another person in that room with them. Spice Rawk shatters the owner of the office's flower vase right over the back of the head of PainWrecker which makes his legs turn into noodles and his hands instinctively cover up his head. PainWrecker isn't able to fall though because a still rocked Sugar lifts up the smaller man and charges with him through the door then falls on top of him on the concrete ground. Spice grabs Sugar's shoulders and pulls him off PainWrecker and drags him toward the opposite side wall to help him stand. She then tries to help and push him away from the conflict but Sugar pushes her off nearly making himself fall over again.

Spice Rawk:
W-What're you doing?

Sugar Bae Stevenson:
I gave this bastard his career, he's here because of me. The god giveth and the god taketh and I'm taking this career back. This piece of trash doesn't deserve to be remembered and he certainly doesn't deserve Quantum shaking his hand. I deserve that but he's getting it. This scumbag is taking away everything I should have. No one gets talks to me the way he did and no one steals my sunshine. I'm ending this for good, screw the damn match...

Spice starts to look around nervously if anyone's looking and tries to grab and push him away but yet again he pushes her off. He grabs the groggy kneeling PainWrecker and presses his head against the wall facing it so his neck is exposed to Stevenson. He backs up and just stares down at the vulnerable PainWrecker and spits down at him.

Spice Rawk:
Please we have careers here...

Sugar Bae Stevenson:
I'll make sure every history book makes sure to never mention your name. Your story ends here.

Sugar aims and gets ready to fire. If he lands this spinning sole kick to the back of his neck with him kneeling like this, it's all over forever and the show's over. He locks spins and at the last possible second a bigger security guard tackles him to the ground and despite his rapid flailing doesn't think for a second to let him back up.  More guards come running all mostly for Sugar Bae as PainWrecker finally turns around and just sits looking over at Sugar being mobbed. Bowie Antalovie the exclusive that gave PainWrecker the contract and set up the match between them comes running and kneels next to Pain, worried half to death about his head but PainWrecker only has one thing to say.

PainWrecker:
Don't you dare think about firing him and cancelling that match...

dashing get sugar's new moveset
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down