Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Punk Ass Cabinet  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Punk Ass Cabinet  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Punk Ass Cabinet  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Punk Ass Cabinet  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Punk Ass Cabinet  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Punk Ass Cabinet  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Punk Ass Cabinet  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Punk Ass Cabinet  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Punk Ass Cabinet  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Punk Ass Cabinet  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Punk Ass Cabinet

Go down

Punk Ass Cabinet  Empty Punk Ass Cabinet

Post by Batman Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:34 pm

Supremacy continues with it's excellency as we are taken to the home of Schmidty in Greenbay, Wisconson where he is seen hunched over in deep thought on his red velvet leather recliner.

Schmidty
You know.....a lot of times I tend to talk about what I've done. I can talk for hours of all the things I've done, you all know that.

He looks up, with a dangerous look we know all too well.

Schmidty
But tonight, I am going to talk about what I'm going to do. And keep in mind, Jason, these are not empty threats. Look up who the you're fucking with, I always follow through. And I will continue that trend when I beat the living hell out of you. Whether it's in that ring or at a goddamn Popeyes, I WILL get my hands on you. I'm going to fucking bury you and spit on your grave. That's who you're dealing with. You couldn't show me any respect? That's a mistake that'll cost you everything. I'm the most dangerous man this place has ever seen. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH! I AM NOT BENEATH RUNNING YOU OFF A FUCKING BRIDGE! Call me insane, call me a madman, I don't give a damn. I wouldn't be who I am if I let anything hold me back from getting what I want. Only losers make limits for themselves.

Cyberslam wasn't even the beginning. We don't start and we don't end until I say so. You've surrounded yourself with glorified Yes Men who'll protect you and that little Mimic of mine playing "Champion". That's fine, because there's not a force in this industry that can stop me. I have this ability, to constantly prevail any war I'm apart of. It's what I do. It's what brought me to the ball game. It's who I am Spade, so if you think a couple of beatdowns will send me packing, you're a bigger fool than I thought. I'm going to destroy you and this little Cabinet. I'm not doing it just because you walked in front of me during an interview. I'm not doing it because of the beatdowns. It's not just about disrespecting me. I am doing it, because I can. I'm doing it because I'm the ONLY one who can, yet I do it for myself. I want to be the one standing there with the matches as the hoses spray down what's left of rubble. I have made a career off of doing exactly what you guys are doing right now, yet I will be damned if I let a couple of amateurs take my route without my permission. This is your roadblock fellas, and you will NEVER pass.

CMV was built by some pioneers, but it was ME who reinforced it into the MONUMENT it is today! I don't plan on letting a couple of kids with jackhammers ruin it. So prepare. Have your guys be on watch 24/7, I don't give a damn! I will get my hands on you Spade. You're first. Because you've pissed me off. What I do to you will make what I did to Ace Reeves a year ago look like a party trick. Your family won't recognize you. If you have a significant other, she won't even look at you. I'm gonna fuck you up son. That's a goddamn promise. And afterwards...….I'm coming for you Hoxton. I'm coming for MY Undisputed Championship and once again I will CONTINUE to PURGE this next generation of superstars and restore this monument of mine. And the whole Cabinet will be nothing more than an after thought. This is my fucking show now.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down