Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Deal? Sorta? Maybe? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Deal? Sorta? Maybe? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Deal? Sorta? Maybe? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Deal? Sorta? Maybe? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Deal? Sorta? Maybe? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Deal? Sorta? Maybe? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Deal? Sorta? Maybe? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Deal? Sorta? Maybe? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Deal? Sorta? Maybe? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Deal? Sorta? Maybe? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Deal? Sorta? Maybe?

Go down

Deal? Sorta? Maybe? Empty Deal? Sorta? Maybe?

Post by Master Ogon Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:25 pm

Josh Wolf strugglingly uses his crutch to move through the backstage halls of Crossfire after the main event of Bloody Justice Vs Adam Valentine. The injury is fresh, he’s obviously in pain here. Not dressed to compete, just dressed like a normal everyday guy. It’s unknown where he’s heading but on the way to it, he comes across some faces doing who knows what in the hallway.

First is PAINWRECKER with his newly undyed hair and his new attire. He’s on the phone with somebody as he leans against a wall and he’s clearly having a pretty nice conversation, as soon as he sees Josh Wolf though he does a small little jog over to him with a smile on his face.

PAINWRECKER:
Hey hey, you doing alright? If you are, I worked on my moveset and if you took a look at it before I tried it out next Crossfire it’d be-

Josh Wolf:
I have somewhere to be but uhh, I'm sure it'll help.

Josh Wolf nods his head toward PAINWRECKER who looks a bit disappointed but he quickly returns to his phone call with whoever is on the phone.

Wolf makes his way down the hall for another twenty seconds before seeing Levi Tuitama and D’Angelo Prince having a conversation about something right in front of the entrance to the parking area. Levi just stares at Wolf with a cheeky smile on his face as D’Angelo continues speaking to him. Wolf shoots a quick glance then goes back to walking before Levi purposely talks loud enough for him to hear.

Levi Tuitama:
YOU KNOW, I WAS ALWAYS A PRETTY BIG GEORGE KING FAN D’ANGELO….

Wolf slowly, oh so ever slowly turns his head and if looks could kill, the look Josh Wolf gave Levi would have turned him into a mangled corpse. That cheeky grin just turned into a very heavy gulp and a shake of the head as he quickly nervously attempts to go back to talking to D’Angelo like nothing happened.

Wolf tries to continue again but he’s quickly cut short by an awfully familiar voice calling out to him with an order.

Archer Rose:
Get in.

Rose who was standing right next to the locker room opens up the door and slaps the frame of it. Archer is dressed in an entirely black suit, menacingly stylish. Wolf just looks confused, having quite a few questions in mind and wondering why he would ever trust this guy.

Josh Wolf:
Who the hell do you think you’re talking to?

Rose walks into the locker room first, eyes still locked on Wolf the entire time as he moves, like a predator. He stops and turns toward his nemesis when he gets to the two steel chairs he himself set up for the both of them and then points at one of the seats.

Archer Rose:
Shut your mouth and just sit down, if I wanted to lengthen that vacation of yours I would have done it already. I had a match with Proudfoot. I had my meal today. I can't stand looking at you but I wouldn't feel any need to play a trick on you.

Josh Wolf:
Uh huh, you're the same guy that wears a shirt calling for my death. Sure you're gonna just have a nice chat about the weather, I've been here for a while I know what angle you're doing.

Rose does a quick 180 and turns face to face to Wolf then takes a giant step toward him. The bigger man is staring a hole right through Wolf’s head but that still doesn’t cause the injured Wolf to back up or to follow the order. Instead, he just stares right back.

Archer Rose:
I SAID SIT DOWN!

Rose for a second grabs the shirt of Josh but surprisingly, he takes a deep breath and lets go after Wolf slaps the hand that grabbed him. Rose turns back around and takes his seat first and scoots back on his seat, making more room for Wolf to sit down. Probably less out of fear more out of being ballsy, Wolf then sits down too, still holding his crutch ready to get back up at any moment.

Archer Rose:
So, George King rocked your shit eh? Thought you're always supposed to get back up, y'know like how you used to like the commentator says...

Josh Wolf:
And you lost to Proudfoot, great job avenging Virtue. Is that all you wanted to say to me?

Wolf begins to lift himself up ready to just leave if the point is to just taunt but Rose gestures him back down to take a seat, there’s more to say.

Archer Rose:
No, because we haven't had our match. You lost the thing that kept you busy Wolf, so I'm presented with an option. End it all now and break your leg completely or sit on my hands and wait for your return. But when you do come back, you have some things you need to take care of don't you?

George King, Chris Proudfoot, and even Blake Virtue in my unbias opinion you have something with him to handle.

Josh Wolf:
Your point?

Archer Rose:
Point is you're busy and so am I for the foreseeable future. I want to expose to the world how big of a liar you've been for the past year and how far you've fallen, how easily you'll turn completely to the dark world of things and screw over every believer you have. I want to rip your throat out honestly. But the point isn't to beat a broken man, it's to beat and torture a fraud until he's less than a broken man and he admits every lie he's told. We're putting a raincheck on things until your mind only has one goal on it and that goal is staying alive with me around. Understand? Soon is the answer of who's lying here and who's telling the truth, not now.

Josh Wolf:
I'll keep that in mind.

Serious threats aside, Wolf understands completely what Rose is saying. He’s not at risk here at all and even if he was, it’s Josh Wolf he probably isn’t shaking in his boots. So, he lifts himself up and starts to make his way to the exit. Rose doesn’t chase after him or take this opportunity to attack him from behind, instead he just watches him go.

Archer Rose:
I'll make sure to come to King's celebration while you're gone, I'll tell him you wished him congratulations.

Josh Wolf:
Stop talking.

Josh Wolf makes his way out of scene and Archer remains seated. That was the first and probably last somewhat civil conversation these two will ever have.

Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down