Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Year In The Making Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Year In The Making Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Year In The Making Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Year In The Making Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Year In The Making Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Year In The Making Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Year In The Making Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Year In The Making Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Year In The Making Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Year In The Making Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Year In The Making

Go down

A Year In The Making Empty A Year In The Making

Post by Chris Proudfoot Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:26 am

Proudfoot is seen in his office, the camera facing him as he sits at his desk... The CMV Global Championship perched up infront of him, He is smoking a cigar and looks into the camera touting a malicious smirk as always.

June 21st... 2020... One Year Ago, I lost to Undisputed Championship. A Championship I was never pinned for, A Championship I worked and climbed and clawed my way to earn.

People may call me a villain, they may not understand my methods. But I was robbed. Did I quit, did I take my time off, Yes.. Yes I did.

Fast Forward to July 21st... 2021. One Year and One Month TO THE LETTER.

Proudfoot stands as the camera pans up

I ONCE AGAIN, REACHED THE PEAK, I ONCE AGAIN STAND BEFORE YOU WORLD... or should I say... GLOBAL CHAMPION.

Proudfoot puffs on his cigar and smirks as he exhales

There has never been a streak of dominance on Crossfire like the rate I have ran through this roster. Ran through and earned my Championship.

Only to have the morons backstage complaining about winning it "against a man in a hospital bed"

I'm the one that put him there, I had my RIGHTFUL Championship match stolen from me because Georgie couldn't take a little shock.

Well I assure you he was in the shock of his life when he woke up without his precious belt.

I won the King of the Ring, I won the MITB because every moron in that audience thought I was some reformed super hero.

Proudfoot puffs on his Cigar

Chris Proudfoot will never be your hero. There will never be another me.

So my first title defense is Blake Virtue? Blake there are levels to this game, There are guys like me, Who reach the top time and time again based on the fact it's in God's Plan. It's in our DNA. We were born for this, Undersized, But still somehow time and time again I make my way to the top.

Where do you stand Blake? I beat you and your pal Two on One when Georgie walked out on me, What will you do when it's Just me and you? The same thing you did when you had your pal behind you. Crumble beneath CMVs Most Valuable Wrestler.

You're lucky I even mentioned you in my song, I simply needed to fill a void, fill a verse. That's all you're gonna be when we face off Blakey V. A fill in, A little bump in the much longer road. There is being an underdog. Then there is standing no chances in hell against the most malicious, ingenious, and lyrically sound competitor this company... No... This business has ever seen.

When we face One on One for This Championship. You will find that out... Again.

The feed turns off as Proudfoot puts out his Cigar
Chris Proudfoot
Chris Proudfoot
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down