Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Raging Kingpin. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Raging Kingpin. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Raging Kingpin. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Raging Kingpin. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Raging Kingpin. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Raging Kingpin. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Raging Kingpin. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Raging Kingpin. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Raging Kingpin. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Raging Kingpin. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Raging Kingpin.

Go down

The Raging Kingpin. Empty The Raging Kingpin.

Post by Master Ogon Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:23 pm

Archer Rose rubs his face with his hands in an act to try and compose himself, a thing that he can be seen doing even in matches. He opens up his lungs and takes a big gulp of air and releases it and points his finger at someone off screen, someone that clearly upset him. He stands out of his seat to do so.

Archer Rose:
And tell me why in the hell I should listen to YOU?!

In walks someone that nobody thought they’d see again, someone a lot hope they never saw again. From whatever pit the scumbag dragged himself out of, Matt Devious reveals himself with a bored expression on his face despite the yelling from Rose. Not threatened at all by him, a repeating theme.

Matt Devious:
I don’t know, maybe because I have a lot more experience than you do?

Archer Rose:
And why would I listen to some psychopath that isn’t even with this company anymore? You broke the damn law and you aren’t even allowed back in arenas and if you were I assure you no one would want you back. You hated Briggs right? Like, that was the thing people remember you for, betraying Briggs and trying to end his career. Where is Briggs right now then? That’s right, with a new partner and another chance to have an Ascendance moment again. Last time I checked, all you were was a stepping stool for him in a way.

Devious takes a step toward Rose who is shaking in anger but like every other time this has happened, he doesn’t do anything about it. Matt addresses this with a smug smile, he’s never been offended by what people called him which is the opposite of Archer Rose.

Matt Devious:
You’re calling me a failure? Where’s your championship? When was the last time you had a chance of competing for a championship? Here’s a really wild thing, It took me four matches to get a number one contendership for the United States Championship in my first few weeks of when I was with CMV. You haven’t even WON four matches yet and it’s not because you haven’t had the chances. Briggs got up in the end after everything I did to him and got BETTER and is that what you want to happen with the person you fetishize more than pursue?

Every time you talk about the guy, it's about who he used to be. It’s about exposing him, waa waa waa he’s a fraud. Do you think Wolf even really CARES why you hate him? Why the hell would he, you’ve been a joke since you came here.

Rose bumps his chest into Devious and just stares down at the slightly smaller man, his eyes sharp and focused on the former International Champion.

Archer Rose:
Shut up you psychopathic pile o-

Devious, without caring at all about that, raises a closed fist right in front of Rose’s face, presenting his fist to him. Not to intimidate him, not to uppercut him, just to let him take a look at his hand. Then, with every name that Devious says a finger goes up on that hand.

Matt Devious:
D’ANGELO PRINCE, CHRIS PROUDFOOT TWICE ONCE IN A HANDICAP MATCH, GEORGE KING IN A SLAUGHTER DONE BY HIM, THE GUY YOU SWORE YOU COULD BEAT LIKE WOLF DID IN JERIK LAWSON.

Your wins? Masoa Kage and The LoAD. Who the hell are you protecting with that record? Is Josh Wolf looking at you and thinking you’re anything more than just someone that for some reason dislikes him, one of many that do? You’re defensive about all of this because you know it’s true. In a race against Josh Wolf who isn’t even back yet, you’re losing. You’re not going to beat Josh Wolf how you are now. You're done protecting yourself now, protecting the nothing right now or are you going to do anything about yourself instead of crying yourself to sleep about Josh Wolf?

Rose just stands there, still doing nothing. Breathing heavily, puffing his chest out, crushing his hand with how tightly the fists in his hands are formed.

Matt Devious:
Uh huh, that’s what I thought. You muscular guys all the same, y’know that? Without all the muscle, you’re just some insecure bastard that loses all intimidation about them once they start losing.

Devious turns the other direction and starts walking the other way with a tint of disappointment in his expression and Rose just watches him leave, that is until he slams his fist down into his locker and sits back down, defeated.

Archer Rose:
Just hold on for a second, please just…

What do I do then?

Without turning around, Devious just shoots a glance at Rose behind him. He lets out a small giggle which isn’t at the situation or just to be a pissant, no, the chuckling is at the joke that the true Archer Rose has been.

Matt Devious:
You’re an angry guy, an emotional guy. But you go at people with sunset flip powerbombs and a gourdbuster where you give a thumbs down. You have no edge, you’re all someone trying to protect some face and pander to the audience about how tough you are. Blake Virtue is the good guy and I’d suggest dropping him as soon you can because he’s making you soft. You don’t want to hear that first truth though, so instead, the second god honest truth.

You’re a pretty awful person, Archer Rose. Someone can step on your foot in an accident and you want to ruin their life, just like that you can have a tantrum. That’s your gift, don’t try and say you’re here to save the brand, just destroy everything that comes in your way if you like the idea of it. Take over the damn show, not stand behind that friend of yours. Become the...y'know I was “The Hero Killer” but that’s my thing so, let’s focus on what you really want to do. You want to destroy them all, you want them all to respect you. Break them until they bow. So, here’s something for you, free of charge.

Become “The Raging Kingpin” Archer Rose, not stay “The Australian” Archer Rose.

Break lose, just toss and shatter the bodies of the people you run into. I seriously hoped as soon as I insulted you, you’d break my head open and I’d have to make a return just to kick your ass. But no, for someone so angry you never let that anger out. You’re not a teacher bud, you’re a fighter, that’s a weakness.

Archer Rose:
Fine, you’re right. I get it damn it!

Devious makes his way out of the room before leaving some parting words.

Matt Devious:
Some old grudges, I could care less who hurts who I want to get hurt, just that they get hurt. You were just the best option available.

In contrast to the always cold and calculating Matt Devious, back in that locker room Archer Rose snaps back to his feet and grabs that steel chair he was sitting in and just heaves it into the television. Shattering it and flinging some glass on the floor that someone’s going to have to clean up later. But in that broken glass, Rose just stares, seeing a reflection of himself. He slowly makes his left hand up to his hair and runs it through it before letting out a sigh. Change has to come, change has to come now or come whenever he and Wolf meet again, otherwise there'd be no war, only a match in which he’d lose.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down