Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bob Luger KNOWS PEOPLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bob Luger KNOWS PEOPLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bob Luger KNOWS PEOPLE Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bob Luger KNOWS PEOPLE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bob Luger KNOWS PEOPLE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bob Luger KNOWS PEOPLE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bob Luger KNOWS PEOPLE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bob Luger KNOWS PEOPLE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bob Luger KNOWS PEOPLE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bob Luger KNOWS PEOPLE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bob Luger KNOWS PEOPLE

Go down

Bob Luger KNOWS PEOPLE Empty Bob Luger KNOWS PEOPLE

Post by Batman Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:52 pm

As Supremacy comes back from commercial break we see Bob Luger standing backstage with his International Championship laying firmly on his shoulder. Next to him, is the OG Dirty Heel himself, the GOOD BROTHER, Xander Slate. The two look into the camera menacingly until Bob bursts into character with a microphone in hand.

Bob Luger
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AS YOU GRACE OUR LIVES WITH YOUR ATTENTION WE BRING TO YOU SOME HUGE NEWS! NEWS SO BIG HEADHUNTER LOOKS LIKE A MIDGET STANDING NEXT TO IT! For those of you who don't know who Headhunter is, ask our brother Randy Borton. But, listen folks. I HEARD some things through the grapevine that our soooooo juicy....it makes my mouth water just thinking about it. Homecoming! One of the greatest PPVs on our schedule, is about to get even bigger because I got the inside scoop that's so amazing that-

Xander Slate
Just get on with it man!

Xander cuts in, causing Luger to trigger his pouty lip for a second before continuing.

Bob Luger
He's just jealous that he didn't get this info. BUT, it concerns both of us. FIRST, Jordan Nicholson and I are officially gonna RUN IT BACK at Homecoming! Not just in any ordinary match, but FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE!!!! Which means our fight can end up in the STANDS! The PARKING LOT! THE STREETS EVEN! But i'll probably keep it at ringside because I just really like the padding there.

Xander cuts in.

Xander Slate
Ok....that's great man, but you said this concerns me as well. I mean, I'll support you but-

Bob cuts him off.

Bob Luger
SECONDLY, Jason Spade will put his title on the line in the MAIN EVENT against XANDER SLATE!

Xander Slate
WHAT??

Xander can't help but to show his obvious excitement.

Bob Luger
PIERRE THOMPSON!

Xander Slate
Wait what?

Bob Luger
SURACI!

Xander Slate
What the fu-

Bob Luger
JAY YOUNG!

Xander Slate
Bob what is-

Bob Luger
AND A MYSTERY MAN!

Xander Slate
Great....

Bob Luger
INSIDE OF THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH isn't that crazy? SIX MEN BEATING THE HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER INSIDE OF A STRUCTURE DESIGNED FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF MAN! I feel for all those poor souls.

Xander Slate
WHY THE HELL DID YOU GET MY HOPES UP LIKE THAT??

Bob Luger
Huh?

Xander Slate
Made me think I was getting Jason Spade one on one. Why did you pause like that??

Bob Luger
For suspense bro.

Xander Slate
Well......still......a shot is good enough. I will take this opportunity and FINALLY capture what I have sought after for so long. The Undisputed Championship will be MINE!

Bob Luger
Hell yeah it will bro. You got this IN THE BAG! Unless the mystery man is Bison.

Xander looks at him, wondering why he's saying foolish things.

Xander Slate
How did you get this information?

Bob Luger
Bro.....I'm Bob Luger. I KNOW PEOPLE!

He says before walking off, leaving Xander mentally preparing for his future battle for the Undisputed Championship.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down