Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Scenes after Purgatory Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Scenes after Purgatory Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Scenes after Purgatory Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Scenes after Purgatory Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Scenes after Purgatory Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Scenes after Purgatory Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Scenes after Purgatory Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Scenes after Purgatory Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Scenes after Purgatory Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Scenes after Purgatory Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Scenes after Purgatory

Go down

Scenes after Purgatory Empty Scenes after Purgatory

Post by WGW Diamond Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:28 am

In a CMV.com exclusive we see what happened once Purgatory went off the air.

This video takes place just after Ace Reeves & John Lipnick have finished their celebration and Jay Young has been helped to the back, however Amber Reed is still stood in the middle of the ring with the Undisputed Title in her hand. The Ace of CMV is looking out at the audience still in the process of filing out of the arena, however her eyes are draw to the ramp once the theme song of a familiar name starts playing.

The British Baller strolls out onto the stage once more, however this time dressed in a black 2-piece suit with an accompanying white shirt, which you’d expect since he had about an hour and a half to get changed since his tables match against Archer Rose earlier on the show.

By the time the former Undisputed Champion has made it to the ring a large amount of the audience have started making their way back to their seats in anticipation of what might go down.

As Diamond makes it onto the apron, Amber Reed walks over and sits on the ropes to open them, Diamond responds with a smile from cheek to cheek, he nods as a sign of thanks before getting in the ring and walking over to the corner to signal for a microphone.

Chris Diamond:
You didn’t get the win tonight, but I still think it’s about time someone comes out here and congratulates you.

The remaining crowd applauds in agreement.

Chris Diamond:
There’s a reason you’re now being called the “History Maker” of CMV. Hell there’s a reason you were being called the “Ace” of CMV before you even had your hands on that Undisputed championship. And there’s most definitely a reason that you will be the first woman to defend the Undisputed Championship on the biggest stage in CMV. You’re just that damn good.

Amber returns the nod of thanks from earlier with one of her own.

Chris Diamond:
I’m looking forward to tearing down the house down at Ascendance with someone I respect and admire, you winning that inspires me to work twice as hard to regain it myself.

Reed looks down at her championship that Diamond wants back so much.

Chris Diamond:
No matter the result, this match will be a piece of history, selfishly I wanted to be apart of that history, that’s why I picked you, but another reason I picked you is because I have unfinished history with that.

The Brit points towards the Undisputed Championship that he once held for a depressingly short 1 month, Reed holds the title up until it’s level with her hips, she lets out a heavy breath before looking back up and noticing that Diamond is holding the microphone out for her to take.

Reed takes the mic that Diamond held out to her. She looks around at the crowd, who are on their feet. Anticipating what she is going to say. Reed takes a few moments to catch her breath from one hell of a tag team match she had against John Lipnick and Ace Reeves. Moments later, she looks at The Brit. Putting the title onto her shoulder.

Amber Reed:
I see…and you’ve come a long way to get to where you are now. Winning King of the Hill back at Absolution and chose this.

Reed looks at the title on her shoulder, than back at Diamond.

Amber Reed:
It makes me happy that you chose me. You know, when I first entered the men’s division not too long ago, I wanted to face you in this ring. Along with…make history. Which I did at Home Coming, in many ways. Now, I can continue to make history when I walk into the grandest stage of CMV as Undisputed Champion and defend it there. I couldn’t have thought of a better man to do it with than you, Diamond.

Diamond nods. Looking at Reed. She takes a moment to look around at the crowd. That are applauding from what Reed said. She looks back at Diamond.

Amber Reed:
I am looking forward to our match at Ascendance IX. I know you’ll bring your absolute best…because I plan to bring mine.

Reed holds her title up into the air, looking at Diamond. He looks at the title that’s being held up, than looks back at Reed. The two competitors facing off for the CMV Undisputed Championship at Ascendance IX staring at each other.

The video fades to black.

1x Global Champion
2x Undisputed Champion
1x Mr. MITB
1x Right Of Passage Champion
King Of The Hill
Deadly Games Tournament
4x Tag Team Champion (1x W/ Rob Cross, 1x W/ Dave Turner, 1x W/ Amber Reed, 1x W/ Ace Reeves)
3rd Annual Tag Team Cup (W/ Rob Cross)
1x Intercontinental Champion
1x Openweight Champion
1x United States Champion
1x Anarchy Champion
1x Rising Star Champion
WGW Diamond
WGW Diamond
Jobber
Jobber

Humor : Seeing Quincey's Caws losing

Back to top Go down