Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Addressing a Tragedy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Addressing a Tragedy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Addressing a Tragedy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Addressing a Tragedy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Addressing a Tragedy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Addressing a Tragedy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Addressing a Tragedy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Addressing a Tragedy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Addressing a Tragedy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Addressing a Tragedy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Addressing a Tragedy

Go down

Addressing a Tragedy Empty Addressing a Tragedy

Post by Shay UA Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:10 pm

The camera comes in the new and 47th President of the United States of America: Shay Hoxton. He is sitting behind his desk in the oval office as the presidential theme is playing. He has a somber look on his face.

Hello, my name is Shayford Delano Hoxton. This morning, this country witnessed a tragedy unfold. At approximately 10:30am Eastern time, a cargo jet carrying Ascendance materials such as the ring and stage props, as well as two pilots and one maintenance worker, exploded over the Atlantic Ocean after takeoff.

This catastrophe was one of the worst events to ever happen in CMV history, let alone United States history. A horrible accident that we as a people will never forget...

Is what I wish I could say. You see, this was no accident. This, brave citizens, was a terrorist attack. While diving down to hopefully find survivors, officers on the scene found a bomb placed on one of the stage panels. This atrocious deed is one that cannot be unpunished, which is why I have tirelessly strived to find the attackers.

The music stops and the camera begins to slowly zoom in on Hoxton’s face.

And I stand here today proudly to announce that I - President Shay Hoxton - has done just that. Using expert DNA analysis, security camera footage, and phone GPS tracking, my men and I have tracked this terrorist attack to but one man:

Stefan Hastings.

Stefan Hastings, someone who is thought of world wide as a good person, I think it is time the world knows the truth. He is an evil scumbag, which should be fitting considering his father is the greatest scum on the planet Earth. I have had Stefan Hasting arrested and locked up with maximum security until further notice, and have begun talks with the great country of Germany about deportation.

All of the somberness and sadness in Shay’s voice and demeanor is gone. He speaks only with years of pent up anger.

America will never forget this day, and they will never forget the evil deeds of the Hastings family. However, I - President Shay Hoxton - have a dream. A dream that one day we will all recover, that we can break the chains of the past placed on us by this awful family. I give you my word as the most powerful man in the world, justice will be served and we will be free.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Batman likes this post

Back to top Go down