Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Phase One: The Snap Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Phase One: The Snap Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Phase One: The Snap Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Phase One: The Snap Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Phase One: The Snap Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Phase One: The Snap Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Phase One: The Snap Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Phase One: The Snap Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Phase One: The Snap Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Phase One: The Snap Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Phase One: The Snap

Go down

Phase One: The Snap Empty Phase One: The Snap

Post by Batman Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:11 pm

Ascendance is behind us and what a show it was! A show that not only ended stories, but started them! Which of these stories will unfold before our very eyes as the Fallout DRAFT episode of Supremacy is underway, starting with two absolute LEGENDS in the ring! We got Hayden who came up short in the money in the bank match on Saturday. Then, across the ring from him is none other than Crossfire's cover child, the man who rid his show of his nemesis, Josh Wolf!

As star studded as this match is, with these two staring each other down before the bell, this isn’t the story. No, the story doesn’t start with the bell. The story starts with this.

And with that familiar sound that hasn’t been heard in eons, the fans are on their feet. Everybody is excited about a comeback, even if they are ignorant to what it entails. All they know is they are hearing the tune that always brought chaos afterwards. They are listening to the song of KLIQ! That sounds not to remind them of Xander Slate and Bob Luger, but what those guys did to the company 3 seasons ago.

Hayden, who was in the corner closest to the ramp, turns his back to Josh Wolf whose gaze is also upon the two men entering the stage. At this point, both opponents have forgotten about the match. Their curiosity takes over, as do the crowds. Because as the tune fades, Luger and Slate stand on the stage with mics in their hand, ready to speak. You can hear a pen drop at this moment. The history between all of these men. The endless possibilities that this story can bring us. What exactly is this story? We’re about to find out.

Bob Luger
Don’t look at me like you didn’t see this coming. I avoided that song for years because of the history tied to it. That’s the same history I myself tried to avoid. But, it’s back. And so am I. And I think all of you knew this was coming.

The look in his eyes, it’s so serious. A look you wouldn’t have been able to see from the Work Ethic Titan in quite some time. This is no longer the look of a hero.

Bob Luger
I tried to avoid who I really was. There’s irony in that. Right Josh? Last time we talked, I told you I didn’t respect you because you didn’t know who you were. That’s the same as avoiding it. If you can’t accept who you are, then you’re not complete. Nah, you’re just missing a piece of yourself, the most important piece. The core. And the core of Bob Luger is………...my attitude. I had the right attitude three years ago when KLIQ took over this place. I had the right attitude when I won the Alpha World Championship for the second time. I had the right attitude when I snapped the arms of everyone who challenged us! That attitude left me off the bench at Ascenance.

But then I tried to change. I felt it was necessary. I was a dangerous man, right? I punished myself by sinking down in the sea of relevance. But let me tell you something, I can only hold my breath for so long. My head is above the water now boys. And the world I see, it’s not just mine for the taking. It’s ours!

He looks to Xander who nods his head in agreement.

Xander Slate
For far too long, I accepted the reality that my time was years ago. While most of the guys in the back ran off of their addiction of glory, I ran off of rage. My rage blinded my path as I found myself in grudge match after grudge match that never got me a damn thing. I just felt I was doomed to suffer in this cycle. That’s when Bob here reminded me of something. It was right before I went out to fight my next grudge match against Pierre Thompson. He told me that we ARE CMV. He told me that not only did we already earn our keep, but we never lost it. I asked him, what are you getting at? What did you say Bob?

Bob Luger
I said that KLIQ was never just a group. It was never just a brotherhood. It was…..no IS an idea. The idea that we can do WHATEVER the hell we want. You wanna know why?? Because WE MADE this company. And we’re not done with it. For far too long, guys like us have been moved down the card so these new fellas can show up and have a turn. NOPE! We don’t care about your turn. KLIQ cuts in line. KLIQ beats up the next contender. KLIQ snaps your arm. KLIQ gets away with it all.

Last time, we lost track of this idea. I shamefully let my ego cloud my mind and I didn’t see a WE, just an I. And I paid for that. But, WE are back! KLIQ is taking over, and there’s not a damn thing ANYBODY can do about it.

And with that last statement, Luger and Slate make their way down the ramp while Luger continues to speak.

Bob Luger
As I sat on that bench at Ascendance, I didn’t pity myself. No…...if I was capable of pity at this point, I would pity the entire CMV roster for what’s to come. Because, it’s not just TWO guys with a superiority complex. Come on, KLIQ is more than that. IDEAS are powerful. They start wars. They end them too.

As they inch closer to the ring, Hayden backs up, to be side by side with Josh Wolf who is also preparing for a fight.

Bob Luger
We do………...what we want. Because, WE can’t be killed. KLIQ is forever.

The two in the ring clench their fists as Bob Luger and Xander Slate now stand on the apron.

Bob Luger
KLIQ means if we want something, we TAKE it. We bled. We sweat. We worked through it all, so why the hell would we not reap the benefits of our FAME? Why would we settle? When we can….conquer? We have power and we lost sight of it. KLIQ means that with a snap of a finger, we can make HISTORY!

And with that, Luger snaps his fingers. That’s when the story gets really interesting. You don’t take your eyes off of it as at this point in time, everything changes. Hayden is confused as he turns to look at Josh Wolf who immediately digs his boot into his gut. Every jaw except for Slate and Luger is dropped as Josh lifts Hayden up and pummels him into the mat with the On The Hunt!

Standing over the downed hall of famer, the look in Josh’s eyes says it all. Maybe he too has finally decided who he really was. As Luger and Slate join him in the ring, a wicked smile forms on his face as Slate hands him a microphone. He slowly creeps into a corner of the ring, and props himself up on the top turnbuckle, sitting there while Bob Luger and Xander Slate begin to STOMP away at the already beaten Hayden Kiteley.

Josh Wolf
You're all acting like this was a shock? I guess you would, considering our history.

Josh took in the chorus of boos, laughing a little as he raised the microphone back to his lips.

Josh Wolf
Three or so years ago, I was the man leading the charge against Kliq. And you know what? Back then it all made sense; Bob, Xander, and Randy formed together to try and keep men like me out of that upper echelon of CMV. But, as the years went on by and my mind began to ponder my past life in this company, a light bulb shined on me.

Kliq wasn't an obstacle. But a test.

They didn't want me to be put down and thrown out like a pile of garbage, they just wanted to see me at my best. They wanted to challenge me because deep down they knew I was going to reach the top of the mountain and become Genesis' marquee star.

I was merely blinded by that reality because I couldn't think with a clear enough head. It was always a struggle between me and some strange, unconquered part of me that I should have simply cast off.

Well, Fenrir is no more. That demon within me is dead and buried. And now my mind is as clear as the rivers of Mississippi and as sharp as diamond tipped a blade.

And you may ask "Josh, what made you turn to this line of thought?" Well, isn't it obvious?

Archer Rose proved to me that this new era of CMV wrestlers are not ready to step beyond their current position. And it proved to me that they will try as hard as they can to stop all of us. I will not tolerate a group of unproven men and women trying to climb up to our thrones without first going through the same test that I went through, that Bob went through, and what Xander went through.

As the true lords of CMV, we must stand strong. We must stand together.

We must remain as KLIQ.

As he lowers the microphone, Xander leaves Bob alone to beat up on Hayden while he tags in Wolf. Wolf hands him the mic as Slate hops up on the turnbuckle.

Xander Slate
This right here, is necessary. LORDS as Wolf put it. That’s what we are and we are not pleased to sit on the side lines. That spotlight? It BELONGS on us, until we decide otherwise. Of course, we aren’t stingy this time around. We are a brotherhood who share the same ideas. But, some people aren’t capable of that. Which is why Hayden here, wasn’t scouted. Which is why Hayden here is becoming a victim of the LORDS OF CMV. He’s a selfish coward who would only stand in our way. He’s a pathetic worm these days anyway, so he deserves to be SQUASHED beneath our boots and seen as a message to anybody in that locker room who in the future have an Elijah Stewart complex and want to stand in our way. This is what happens.

And with that, Bob tags in Xander who hands in the mic and leaves the ring to retrieve a steel chair. Bob sits on the top turnbuckle while Wolf continues the beatdown on Hayden.

Bob Luger
We sat in silence for three years. We lost our patience. No more silence. We’re here to make noise and what better noise to commence the TRUE second coming like a good ole SNAP!

Slate is now in the ring with the chair. That’s when the flashbacks come of all the victims of the past who were in this position. As that folded chair wraps around the arm of the bloodied and beaten Hayden Kiteley, Luger hops down from the turnbuckle.

Bob Luger
We do what we want now. Why? Because nobody on God's green earth has the power to stop us. Not really. Not now. Not later. This is a harsh reality for all of you to accept. For Hayden here to accept. We will STOMP out the dreams of those who wish to defy us because WE CAN! While Josh was right on the money with how we tested him, that’s not always the case. There are tons of lost causes here in CMV. Men who cannot be scouted and who were never going to be brotherhood material. For those men, right now, you will share Hayden’s fate. One day.

He turns to Josh.

Bob Luger
Do us the honors?

And just like that, Josh Wolf STOMPS on the chair, SNAPPING Hayden’s arm in half! He screams out in agonizing pain while all Bob and Xander laugh away. Josh however, he’s momentarily consumed by the darkness, before realizing the power he now possesses thanks to the clarity provided by KLIQ. That’s when he too laughs. The three men share a TOO SWEET over the broken body of Hayden Kiteley. The story has begun.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down