Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Farewell Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Farewell Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Farewell Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Farewell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Farewell Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Farewell Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Farewell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Farewell Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Farewell Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Farewell Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Farewell

Go down

Farewell Empty Farewell

Post by Jason Spade Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:22 pm

Jason Spade's music hits on Supremacy, and out he comes, flanked by Hugo Steele. Spade makes his way to the ring, being cheered on by the Supremacy fans, who have just learned that Spade has been drafted to Crossfire. Spade enters the ring and grabs a microphone, waiting for the cheers to die down, but they don't... They continue for a while, and eventually a chant can be hear:

"Thank you Jason!
Thank you Jason!
Thank you Jason!"

Spade nods his head along to the chant, until finally the crowd dies down and he begins to speak.

"I had a lot of things to think about on the plane ride home from Germany. I thought about how sore I was from being cramped up on that plane for 16 hours, and I thought about how good it felt to fly through the air with Suraci by my side."

The crowd cheers.

"It was a moment that will live forever in the hearts and minds of everyone who saw it, and in my heart too. If I had one single regret, it's that I never swallowed my pride and flew with him sooner. Suraci, wherever you are now, you made me better than I ever could have been... And for that, I thank you."

Spade bows, and the crowd cheers again.

"Su-ra-ci!
Su-ra-ci!
Su-ra-ci!"

Spade raises his head and the microphone once more.

"Not that anyone in this building has any idea what that's like."

The crowd's mood shifts immediately, and scattered boos can be heard.

"Oh, what, did you think I was gonna come out here a-and what, repent for my evil ways? Did you expect me to come out here and make a sappy little speech about how I saw the light at Ascendance IX? Fuck off!"

The crowd is booing intensely now.

"Not a single one of you disgusting, fickle, senseless pieces of shit have any idea what it means to have a rival who brings out the best in you, because you're all too lazy to get up from your grease-crusted couches to even walk five feet into your kitchen to get something to eat. You have the gall to stuff your faces with overpriced nachoes and stale beer, never having worked for anything in your entire lives, to come out here and thank me like I do any of this for any of you. You people make me sick!"

The boos intensify.

"I came to Supremacy two years ago and put two years of my life into the Silver Brand. I achieved everything I ever could have here, far more than I deserved, and certainly far more than any of you deserved to see. I'm moving on to greener pastures, baby, and you Supremacy fans can get a good, long look at my ass as I walk out those curtains and go where my talents won't be wasted on cockroaches. Peace out."

Spade drops the microphone and the crowd boos again as his music begins to play. Spade turns to leave but walks straight into a spear from Hugo Steele! The crowd cheers as Steele drops the former Undisputed Champion. The Bull stares down at his former mouthpiece, before dragging Spade's lifeless corpse towards one of the turnbuckles. Steele climbs the top rope, the crowd cheering him on, and hits Spade with a massive Bull Splash! Steele stands up as Spade rolls over into a heap, and the crowd chants for The Bull as the scene- and Jason Spade's Supremacy career- comes to an end.

"Bull!
Bull!
Bull!"

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down