Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Rumble Hype! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Rumble Hype! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Rumble Hype! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Rumble Hype! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Rumble Hype! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Rumble Hype! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Rumble Hype! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Rumble Hype! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Rumble Hype! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Rumble Hype! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Rumble Hype! (Open to All)

5 posters

Go down

Rumble Hype! (Open to All) Empty Rumble Hype! (Open to All)

Post by Batman Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:36 pm

As the NXT Arena grows still, the lights dim and the tone changes to purple as the PA System lights up with...

And with that, the Purple Angel himself comes strutting out on stage with nothing but his beautiful self to show off as he flexes to the crowd before heading down the ramp, ignoring the fans along the way. However, once he reaches the end of the ramp, he pulls a microphone out of his right pocket.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Ladies and Gentlemen....Takeover is weeks away as well as the biggest opportunity of any NXT superstars career. The opportunity to win the Royal Rumble match and go off to main event iMPLOSION. An opportunity that I refuse to pass up despite losing my qualifying match for the battle royal that determines who comes out number 30. You see that's just a number. Numbers don't frighten Gerald....FFFFFoster. No. At the end of the night I will SEIZE the moment. MY moment.

At this point he's in the center of the ring with the lights dimmed enough for a spotlight to shine upon his purple hair.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Since coming to CMV, I've had to make roadkill out of rodents that this company has to offer. Trying to freeze my legacy. Keep me on hold while others steal the opportunities that should of been MINE! Colin...Styles! The European Champion?? That was my opportunity. A nobody who deserves nothing short of a bus ticket to the unemployment office stole what should of been mine.

He shows off a look of disgust as he continues.

{{Gerald Foster}}
I had the opportunity a few months ago to defeat Akira for the NXT Championship, but Osiris stepped in MY business and took the opportunity away from me. Yet again another nobody who's a constant pain here in NXT. Halo's play toy. Another rodent!

He begins to pace back and forth.

{{Gerald Foster}}
At Takeover, I will not allow ANYONE to steal what's mine. Gold deserves to be around my waist! The Royal Rumble is my ticket to where I belong. Where I should of been months ago! I'll be damned if I allow another weasel to sweep by my feet. I am the greatest wrestler that this company has to offer. Mr. Reliable. And you can all rely on me to crush the dreams of all your heroes. All the mask weilding idiots and face painted posers who actually think they can stand in the same class as Geeeraaaaalllddd FFFFost....

Before he can finish, a familiar sound comes from the titantron.

OOC: This is open to anyone who wants to get their voice heard coming into the rumble match!

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Rumble Hype! (Open to All) Empty Re: Rumble Hype! (Open to All)

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:44 pm

After Gerald Foster is interrupted the music of Brutus hits as he shows up at the bottom of the ramp with a mic

Brutus: Foster, you said you won't let anyone stand in your way in the Rumble match? Well I ain't someone, I'm something you would never imagine that's only in your nightmares. Couple weeks ago you beat my friend Buddy, not a great debut for him sadly but my debut, I beat one of the greatest CMV superstars to ever compete in a CMV ring. I threw him all over the ring, I took him to "Teardrop" City, and I'll do the same to you if you get in my way. So Foster just make sure you DONT GET IN MY WAY!!!!

(Open to Foster or whoever to add effect)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:06 am

After Brutus has stopped talking. The lights go dark and the eerie sound of The Puppet Master Tops Newsome theme tune hits the PA System.....

....With a mic in his hand, he stands at the top of the ramp and begins to talk...

Tops Newsome : You all need to calm down, you see it's The Royal Rumble,  30 men all gunning for the same prize and i'm officially entering the Rumble. No one cares who's beaten who in the past, The Royal Rumble is every man for themselves, no friends, no allies.  It doesn't matter if you're a legend, a giant, a luchador, you can wear face-paint, you can be the best wrestler in the world for all i care. None of that matters in the Rumble as 1 by 1 you will all be eliminated and the last guy standing will be me. So you're all on notice, watch your backs as The Puppet Master is winning the whole damn thing No Strings Attached.

Last edited by topher316 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:35 am

On the PA System another theme hits. We see the man known as Luther Thunder.

Luther
Hmm... Royal? Royal? You call yourselves qualified. You're all just Neanderthals. Please, might as well fight over the last spot in the trash can. How about me. I'm a real contender. I don't have the look of all of you "royal" people.

He looks up as he slowly bows his head down.

Luther
I've already set my own open challenge. Now, pulling double... I'm nothing if not prepared. Why maybe just the "clown" you call me, gets into the Royal Rumble!

(Open to many more)

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:27 pm

The four men in the ring all look towards the stage as the theme of the Interim NXT General Manager hits the PA System, he walks out, in his suit and tie with a mic in hand at the ready, he walks to the top of the stage, and slowly takes off his shades before putting them in his suit pocket. He then looks around the arena and then at the men standing in the ring, and he begins talking.

Johnny Sampson:
I can feel the passion within each and everyone of you, but I'm here to announce that none of you will be able to earn the chance to come out at number 30. However! I will point out. That all of you, will take part in the upcoming Royal Rumble match, and I'm going to give four of you a chance to pull double duty on the event. You see I see potential in all of you.

Foster, remember your debut, remember the heart you gave when you almost beat Bryan Novak for the Title, I believe you can go places, but you have to prove it. Luther, you came to me and proposed that you, and the rest of the Thunder Circus should be my "Hounds of Justice" as it were, and if you can prove yourself worthy, I'll give you that chance. Then there's Brutus, what a debut you had, knocking off arguably the greatest Big Man we've ever seen. Finally Tops, the man who beat Justin Sane, you see I think you can be be big Tops. I really do,  so I am going to give you a chance to qualify for the the battle royal to confirm who number 30 will be, all you need to do is team with Leo Cruz and win next week.

However, for the rest of you. You will have the chance to prove me right, because in the penultimate house show going into NXT Takeover, three of you will compete in a Fatal Four Way, with the winner, going on to kickoff the show. You're probably asking two questions right now. Who is the fourth man in the four way, and who what do you get for competing twice. Well lemme answer that.

The fourth man, will be Osiris. One quarter of HALO. I'm sure you're familiar with him Gerald. Now your reward, you'll be loving this. See, your reward if you win your open challenge to kick off the show, will be automatic entry into the NXT Championship Elimination Chamber. But only if you win the open Challenge. Of course, the person who answers your challenge doesn't get the same treatment, this is just an exclusive offer for the four of you. I look forward to seeing just who pulls through for me....

And with that, the Interim NXT General Manager turns back around, dropping the mic and makes his way to the back as the segment fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:39 am

After Johnny Sampson leaves the stage, Foster, Luther and Brutus all look at Tops Newsome with disgust. Top’s smiles and leaves the ring with Tia Powley by his side they  walk up the isle and go backstage….

Lisa Evans : Wow, what an announcement by the interim general manager Johnny Sampson. Top’s Newsome, Tia Powley may I get your reaction please.

Tia : WOAH back off Lisa, not too close to The Puppet Master, ya hear.

Lisa : Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you, But if I may get a few words.

Tops : Easy there Tia, breathe….. count to 10 or something.. Don’t mind her she’s just a little hyper. You want my reaction  Lisa? What can I say, Foster, Brutus, Luther may have impressed The General Manager, but it looks like I have made a bigger impact in my short time here. Maybe Mr Sampson sees true talent. But he’s given me an opportunity by teaming with Leo Cruz to face the team of Augustus Happy Town and Boso The Magnificent where the winners go to the Battle Royal to battle it out for the coveted #30 spot in the Royal Rumble at NXT Takeover. You see The Boss said I could be big, and what bigger way to make an impact by winning The Royal Rumble.

Lisa : Yes but another tag team match for you Tops, last week we all saw what happened when you teamed with Don Bishop. Will you be able to control yourself and work well with others?

Tops : Sure thing Lisa, This time something is worth winning, like I said a place in the battle royal up for grabs. So yea I’ll team with Leo Cruz if it means I get to go the Battle Royal and win the #30 spot No Strings Attached of course.

Just then Don Bishop blind sides Tops Newsome with rights and lefts, Tia runs off screaming… Both men are exchanging blows now as officials come running in to break up the brawl and the scene fades to commercial.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:29 am

Luther left to backstage during the commercial and after the segment. He slides backward out of the ring. He starts to look around for Bull and Big Chris. They are both nowhere to be seen but Mac Thompson is asking for an interview.

Mac
Thunder, can I get some words on your upcoming match and Johnny's announcement?

Thunder starts to stroke Mac's tie as suddenly he pulls I'm Mac.

Luther
Mac... Johnny is a very smart man. He knows best for this company. I am very GRATEFUL for what he has given me. They should all be. Now, Mac...

Luther starts to laugh manically as he cuts to a serious face quickly.

Luther
You are not willing to work for your job. You come with lazy interviews and no motive. Anything else to say?

Mac
You really didn't answer the question.

As he says that, Bull and Big Chris both walk up from behind Luther. They look down on Mac who zips away out of the moment. Luther grabs the cameraman's camera by the lens.

Luther
Everyone... Tell your friends... The Circus... Is Evolved!

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down