Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Birth of Big Easy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Birth of Big Easy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Birth of Big Easy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Birth of Big Easy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Birth of Big Easy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Birth of Big Easy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Birth of Big Easy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Birth of Big Easy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Birth of Big Easy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Birth of Big Easy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Birth of Big Easy

Go down

Birth of Big Easy Empty Birth of Big Easy

Post by Batman Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:57 am

Christmas Clash is over. KLIQ lost and they won. In the end, they were forced to flee the ring from a newfound ally of Quantum's, but they still hold gold after a hard-fought night. That's enough for the group to be roaming the halls after hours, laughing amongst each other. Josh with his arm around Jade, whispering sweet nothings into her ear, Kent and Silva taking selfies with the US title, Slate on a call, King lighting a cigarette, and Bob Luger, with his wounds stitched up and the Global Championship around his waist, practically dancing with joy after finally becoming world champion once again.

Xander Slate
Boys!

Xander yells out, after hanging up the phone.

Xander Slate
Bob, I knew you'd come out on top tonight. Maybe Josh, Travis, and I failed, but the rest of you, did great in the KLIQ name. We may of been driven away from the fight at the end of the night, but there's still time to celebrate! So, follow Daddy Slate!

And with that, they all followed the OG Dirty Heel as he made a couple turns before reaching the parking garage.

Bob Luger
Oh my god!

Bob yells out as Slate reveals a GIANT Bus, with the name "Big Easy" lit up on the outside.

Jade Divine
What is this Xander?

Xander Slate
I bought a freakin bar on wheels! That's what this is. For now on, this is KLIQ's hideout. Our SPOT! And tonight, we celebrate right! Follow me.

And with that, they all head into the bus to see stripper poles, a bar with its own bartender, flashing lights, a fish tank, and plenty of snacks.

Xander Slate
The bar tenders name is Jack. He knows any drink. Try him out.

Randy Borton emerges from the group. To all of their surprise despite him being the busy GM.

Randy Borton
Moscow Mule!

Jack
Will do sir!

Bob Luger
Heyyyyyyyyy Randy, now that party can get started!

They all grab a drink to do cheers.

Bob Luger
Tonight, no matter who joined the fight, we won. And at Regicide, we will DEMOLISH Quantum and his pals ONCE AND FOR ALL! FOR WE...................ARE THE LORDS OF CMV!

And with that, they all touch glasses and resume the party.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down