Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Hero's Welcome Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Hero's Welcome Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Hero's Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Hero's Welcome Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Hero's Welcome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Hero's Welcome Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Hero's Welcome Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Hero's Welcome Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Hero's Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Hero's Welcome Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Hero's Welcome

Go down

Hero's Welcome Empty Hero's Welcome

Post by Jason Spade Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:30 pm

As Crossfire begins, Jason Spade's music hits and the Outlaw makes his way out to the ring. Spade grabs a microphone and gestures it at the audience, letting them use their voices, before beginning to speak.

"I stand before you today with a clear goal in mind and a plan to achieve it. I see, in my near future, the CMV Anarchy Championship around my waist. I see Walter Bo-leck lying at my feet, hoping, and praying against all odds for a do-over, knowing full well that he won't get it. And more importantly than that, I see nobody- no man, woman, child, or entity on this planet- that can stop me.

But I also stand before you, at the age of thirty-four, practically middle-aged in the context of our business. Oh, it's true. Most of us don't live long past sixty, and don't see much action past forty-five. And yet, despite that, not only am I in the best shape of my life... I'm not slowing down any time soon."

The crowd cheers.

"Longevity in this business comes with pros and cons. You get respect and admiration, but you also get people who see your big, shiny name as a target. People who see you as a stepping stone to make their own names a little bigger and a little shinier... People like Jayden Briggs."

Spade pauses.

"Jayden, we have some things in common. We're both from New York, we both love a good fight... But we're also different. You see, you call yourself a 'big guy', and that's all fine and dandy... But I'm not a 'big guy'. I'm the guy who cuts down the big guys.

The crowd cheers.

"So Jayden, not only do I accept your challenge, but I respect you for making it. When I was 21, I wasn't even wrestling yet- I didn't start until I was 23, and I didn't get my big break until 27. You're getting your big break right now, and just like I did, you're diving headfirst into the lion's den, and that alone should get you some big props. But here's something you need to understand...

You think you're gonna put Jason Spade 'in his place'? You think you're gonna be the one to put Jason Spade out to pasture? I got news for you, kid... Many men have tried, and all have failed. You mentioned NGCW, so you should know just how far I've come and how many men I've outlasted. Killian Redd? Gone. Chris Proudfoot? Gone. Shay Hoxton? Gone. Jason Spade? Still. Standing."

The crowd cheers again.

"I'm not stupid and I'm not delusional- I know this business is cyclical. My time will come to say goodbye, but it's not today, and it's not at the hands of Jayden Briggs. I respect you and I have no doubt that you, sir, will be a star someday... But for now, the only person being put in their place.... Is you."

Spade drops the mic and the crowd cheers again as his music begins to play.
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down