Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Honor "God" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Honor "God" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Honor "God" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Honor "God" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Honor "God" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Honor "God" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Honor "God" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Honor "God" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Honor "God" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Honor "God" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Honor "God"

Go down

Honor "God" Empty Honor "God"

Post by Tim Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:17 am

An exclusive YouTube video uploaded from CMV showcases a black screen but a transparent play button. YOU the viewer click on it because I need this promo to keep going.

The video loads for but a moment because you paid extra for the 300MB package from your ISP like a smart person. Then it happens, within a room, cascaded by shadows and the silhouette of a well built man, His head down, his eyes look at the camera under the brim of his beanie. The emerald glimmer of his eyes pierce through the camera and into yours. What are you gonna do? (Keep watching)

The man speaks; "I was born to a wonderful mother and a bastard father... I was HANDED the last name; LaFave. I don't know what it means but the more I considered it the more it made no sense. Our surnames are handed to us by our fathers and mothers and why? Because it was handed to them? My mother's maiden name is Tippie. So why am I not a Tippie, why am I LaFave? That was rhetorical. It doesn't matter. As of this day I abandon my family, my heritage, my name. I abandon everything but the only name that matters to me... Tim. Consider it a rebrand; a shedding of the past to make way for the person I am now. Do you know where the name Tim comes from? It's obtuse but there is a history to it, unlike the broken home of the LaFave's. It's root is greek in origin; from the word Time which in greek roughly translates to HONOR. But not just any honor... The name Tim is a shortened version of its original form "Timothius"... Thius or "Thios" depending who you ask, in greek is "God". But who in this absolutely chaotic, BROKEN world could believe in something as foolish and naïve as "GOD". Don't worry, he or she doesn't exist, Here's another thing I considered over time... What is God? Well if there is no being named God; then perhaps God is what WE, as people believe in. Perhaps our gods and the things we put faith in are simply something we believe in more than anything? If that's true, I thought, Then what do *I* believe in? It was honor; it was justice, fairness, trust, friends, family. HA!"

He lets out a laugh that echos in the room and off the walls... stone.

"No, not anymore; in my time in CMV, no such thing exists. It's only filled with liars, cheats, thieves and selfish monsters who thrive for themselves; so if everything I DID believe no longer exists, what is MY god now?

Tim leans in, "Revenge... Payback, the only thing the worms of CMV understand... embarrassment; watching their pride crumble like whethered stone in the wind. So you understand now, yes? Timothius, honor god... Honor revenge... the only thing I can do now. LaFave is dead; Timothius is alive. I wish luck to everyone who wronged me; it'll be a fun season, I'm sure..."

The video ends and you rush to the bathroom because of your incontinent issues.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down