Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bishop's big win Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bishop's big win Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bishop's big win Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bishop's big win Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bishop's big win Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bishop's big win Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bishop's big win Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bishop's big win Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bishop's big win Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bishop's big win Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bishop's big win

Go down

Bishop's big win Empty Bishop's big win

Post by Topher Mod Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:31 am

After his first win in months over Nick Starr, Don Bishop is in the ring celebrating when Lisa Evans enters the ring with mic in hand. The fans are cheering for Don as no one was expecting him to win.

Lisa : Congratulations Don on your huge win tonight after a long loosing streak in fact sorry to say this I can’t even remember the last time you won. But tonight you gained some respect and momentum going into NXT’s TakeOver where you could be an entrant in the Royal Rumble. How do you feel?

Bishop : Well Lisa, yes it’s been a long time coming, But I did it, I hit the Omega Driver and finally get a well deserved victory. The past few months haven’t been that great for me, but I didn’t let it get to me. I kept on going. Now if I get entered into The Royal Rumble at TakeOver, then yes I will do my best to win, hopefully the luck of the draw will be kind for The Drifter.

Lisa : Only time will tell.. But how do you feel though that the NXT Champion  Brett Angel was out here tonight to watch the match, Do you feel the win is tainted in anyway?

Bishop :Not at all, At the end of the day Brett was watching the match like everybody else was, he didn’t get involved. If Nick was distracted then that’s his own fault, He went after Brett and I capitalized on the situation.  

Lisa : Indeed, I have to address last week, in your tag match when you tagged with Tops Newsome where you was defeated by the team of Ivan and Marko Punish. However after the match you was viciously attacked by your own partner that night, care to comment?

Bishop : Well I was set up, Tops Newsome planned the whole thing with that crazy women by his side Tia Powley. They had no interest in being my tag team partner. He watched me get pinned and yes after the match he hit me with what does he call it… Oh yes No Strings Attached…….

As Don Bishop says that the lights go dark and Tia Powley appears on the ramp area.

Tia : HAHAHAHAHAHA yes we planned the whole thing, but don’t worry we have much  more planned in the future for you. Last week was just the beginning, But for now I  would just like to congratulate you on your win tonight, Because it’s going to be awhile before your next win. But Don answer me this, How did it feel getting dropped on your head not once but twice when The Puppet Master hit you with No Strings Attached (sitting tombstone piledriver) last week?

Don Bishop walks to the ropes and is about to reply, But Tops Newsome jumps over the barricade , grabs a steel chair  and slides under the bottom rope…Lisa Evans leaves the ring, Don is unaware that Newsome is in the ring.
Newsome hits a thunderous chair shot to Dons spine sending him to the mat, Newsome keeps on delivering chair shots, while Tia is laughing into her mic. Then Newsome places the chair in the middle of the ring, grabs Don Bishop, picks him up and delivers a No Strings attached to Bishop on the steel chair busting him wide open. Newsome grabs a mic….

Bishop's big win Giphy
Tops Newsome : Donnie Boy, I too would like to give my congratulations to you…. No Strings Attached.

The scene fades to a commercial break....

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum