Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
BEATDOWN IN DALLAS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
BEATDOWN IN DALLAS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
BEATDOWN IN DALLAS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
BEATDOWN IN DALLAS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
BEATDOWN IN DALLAS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
BEATDOWN IN DALLAS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
BEATDOWN IN DALLAS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
BEATDOWN IN DALLAS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
BEATDOWN IN DALLAS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
BEATDOWN IN DALLAS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

BEATDOWN IN DALLAS

Go down

BEATDOWN IN DALLAS Empty BEATDOWN IN DALLAS

Post by Batman Sun May 01, 2022 10:44 pm

Shortly after the count-out victory over Bob Luger, The War Machine, Tracy James is seen staring through the glass of a vending machine backstage. Not just any vending machine, but THE vending machine that has all the sour candies. The other two machines have only like two options but this one has 8 and it leaves a man to make one of the hardest choices of his life. He only has one dollar. One dollar for one option. Does he want the Sour Skittles? Or what about the Sour Shark Gummies? But maybe he wants a true challenge in the War Heads? Or should he say fuck it and get the Super Sour Cherry Chews? So many wonderful options yet his mind is racing. What kind of man can make this kind of decision? After such a hard-fought victory, The Ted gave him this dollar to treat himself, yet it's been an hour and he can't make up his mind.

*CRASH*

Now he lays at the bottom of the machine, covered in sour candies and glass as Bob Luger, Xander Slate, and Josh Wolf stand before him. Bob of course with the most dangerous scowl on his face. He mounts the now bloody faced James and begins to deliver right hand after right hand, further opening his cut on his forehead, dawning him his very own crimson mask.

Xander Slate
Get em' yeah!

Slate cheers the violence as if they are in the final round of the 1984 All Valley Karate Tournament. No mercy is spared as he continues until not even Might Guy can see movement from Tracy James.

Bob Luger
Now....get that camera on me!

Luger says as he turns over, sitting with his back against the busted vending machine. He pulls Tracy James up next to him and places his arm around the victim's shoulders before speaking into the camera.

Bob Luger
Tim.......I'm not a fucking idiot. I know you, and your two little minions have hurt my brothers. This right here.....this is the first receipt. But, I got more to hand out. Plenty.....fucking.....more! So the way I see it, is we do this in a more traditional approach. I challenge you three to a match. Not just any match but a match so damn brutal, so damn violent, that the winner is DEFINITE! A match that ENDS WARS! A match so fucking brutal that I hired a guy just to give this match a name. His name is Toby, he's a nice kid hoping to make it as a screenwriter in Hollywood. But, listen because this is it. At Point Break, in Dallas, Texas, KLIQ will FINISH this. The name Toby gave me is appropriate. Because, there will be no tags. Deathmatch rules. Falls Count Anywhere. No elimination just two sides battling it out until the very end. BEATDOWN IN DALLAS!

The intensity in his voice and the still image of him screaming into the camera with Tracy's bloodied face resting on his shoulder is enough to make ordinary men shit their pants if they were KLIQ's enemy.

Bob Luger
What we did to Tracy here....tonight......will be nothing like the BEATDOWN we will give all of you in Dallas. Remember, Tim......YOU ARE THE ONE who couldn't leave well enough alone. YOU came back riddled with jealousy to the point where you lost yourself in revenge. DOING THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TIM.....MADE YOU INTO A MONSTER! Right?? An absolute SAVAGE! Remember this. You lost yourself to get there. Me? I found myself. I've always been this monster. You're just a blind beast in my fucking jungle and I'm going to rip your fucking head off.

And with that, he pushes Tracy off of him and stands up with his boys who laugh at Tracy's lifeless carcass before walking off.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down