Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Monsters. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Monsters. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Monsters. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Monsters. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Monsters. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Monsters. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Monsters. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Monsters. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Monsters. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Monsters. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Monsters.

Go down

Monsters. Empty Monsters.

Post by Batman Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:21 pm

Absolution is over....but the night is not. The fans may have mostly left the arena but a few wrestlers still remain as well as a majority of the staff to pack up and move for the next show. Among those who remain we get a shot of Bob Luger, sitting alone with a hood over his iconic hair watching as the ring crew rush to load the ring parts into a truck. His lonesome situation soon comes to a perish as the victorious Josh Wolf and Xander Slate approach him.

Josh Wolf
Hey man....didn't even know you'd be here tonight. What's up? We hitting the town or what?

Xander removes his hands from his pocket, revealing a lighter in one hand with a cigarette in the other. As he lights the stick, he asks...

Xander Slate
He's here.....isn't he?

Bob finally looks up, with a look of serious focus in his eyes.

Bob Luger
Yes......

Xander sheds a knowing smile before blowing smoke away from the group.

Josh Wolf
Who?

It's obvious Josh is feeling irritated at the lack of communication.

Josh Wolf
Who's here Bob?

This time his tone is more stern as Luger finally stands up.

Bob Luger
Tim is here. I have a man on the inside that explained he'd be here after the show to resign. But, i'm not doing this dance with him again.

Josh's attention is brought over to the sound of the velcro straps being ripped on Slate's gloves as he removes them and places them in his pockets.

Josh Wolf
Are you telling me, that you want to fight him tonight? It's over Bob. We beat him. He's done. He's fuckin quit for fucks sake!

Bob Luger
You think you know him, don't you? But, you've known him as a friend for the most part. Us? We've known him as an enemy, and the man is relentless. Tonight is our only chance to free ourselves of his bullshit. Now, come on. He should be heading out to his car now. It's close.

With that, Bob leaves, with Slate following. Josh hesitates, shaking his head before finally following the others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There he is. Tim LaFave, the man that in his glory days had millions on his side....now....alone in a parking garage, unknowing of what's about to happen. He removes his keys from his pocket before manually unlocking his door. However, the door is slammed shut. In this moment, he knew just by the hand on his car. He looks over to see Bob Luger, his arch nemesis. Face to face. Tim may have lost himself in the midst of his quest for vengeance but he was never an idiot. He is in fact, one of the wisest men Luger knows. So wise, that he knows that there's no words that need to be said. He reads the situation very clearly as he watches Slate and Wolf emerge from the shadows. No back up for him, just he and his two fists.

Tim takes the first shot, a jab to Lugers left eye before turning to Slate and Wolf who immediately pin him to his own car and deliver a ruthless barrage of face and body shots. Luger pushes through his brothers to get in on the action, knocking Tim to the concrete with a stiff right hand before kicking him relentlessly on the floor. Until blood spills out of his mouth, you'd think this was just like any beatdown they have done, but Josh can see it all clearly now. Luger's not stopping.

Josh Wolf
Bob!

He continues kicking.

Josh Wolf
Bob!! I think he gets it.

Bob finally stops and gets in Wolf's face.

Bob Luger
NO! He doesn't get it! Not yet........this piece of shit is going to pop back up in a couple years and pull this shit again if we don't END IT HERE!

Luger picks Tim back up and then throws him head first into his passenger window, shattering the glass!

Bob Luger
You hear that you son of a bitch?? We're not done with you yet....but when we are.....YOU WILL BE DONE!

He then pulls him out and throws him on the ground.

Bob Luger
You two, bring him over here. Follow me.

Slate without hesitation places one of Tim's arms around his shoulders waiting for Josh to finally snap to and help him. The two then follow Luger to the edge of the parking garage where you can clearly see they are on the third floor. He stops at the concrete stairway that leads to the next floor.

Bob Luger
This motherfucker is going to understand........NOT TO MESS WITH US ANYMORE! Not next year......not in two years.....NEVER AGAIN! YOU UNDERSTAND TIM??

At this point, he's holding up the now fragile Tim LaFave with a hand on his throat before finally throwing him down the steps!! Tim falls awkwardly down every single concrete step, eventually coming to a stop at the second floor. Josh shows much concern on his face while Slate keeps a cold stare on his fallen foe while continuing to blow smoke. However, Luger isn't done. Josh's eyes widen as he quickly makes his way to Tim before stomping away at him once again.

Josh Wolf
OK LUGER! He's had enough!

This time, Josh pushes Luger away getting in his face.

Bob Luger
What's the deal??

Xander Slate
Hey fellas come on now.

Josh Wolf
You THREW HIM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS! He may not be able to even walk!

Luger looks back down at Tim who begins to stir.

Bob Luger
Nah......he's still fine. Good thing we got another flight of stairs!

Without hesitation, Luger picks Tim back up and tosses him down to the bottom floor! His fall looking even worse than the last.

Josh Wolf
BOB!!

This time, Xander is holding Josh back as Luger laughs to himself, walking down the steps to get a better look at his long time foe. Tim lays there, in a pool of his own blood pouring from his skull, unable to even move at this point.

Josh Wolf
Bob I can't bel-

Bob Luger
NO! I can't believe you can't stomach this Josh! THIS IS WHAT WE DO! We have a threat? WE ELMININATE IT! That simple. Yet here you are trying to say that I am going to far??? Are you in this or not??

This time Josh breaks free of Slate's hold and makes his way down the stairs to once again get in his face.

Josh Wolf
He is seriously hurt Bob. This is too far for even you!

Bob Luger
Yeah? You think so? Nah.....in this industry, limitations to how far you'll go is all in the damn head. You're either strong enough to see further or you see a dead end. And YOU see the dead end, but me? I just saw his eyes flicker a bit. He doesn't get it yet!

Bob pushes past Josh and mounts Tim, unleashing a few vicious right hands to the now possibly crippled Tim LaFave but is soon pulled off by Josh and shoved once more before Xander finally steps in between them again.

Josh Wolf
Xander....you agree with this??

Xander Slate
Luger is right Josh, he will just come back every time. This was necessary. How do you think we get this far in this company, especially in today's era? We do the things that nobody is willing to do. Hell, you've done some of those things with us Josh. This is the same!

Josh takes a step back. And laughs in disbelief.

Josh Wolf
Necessary.......my god. You two are monsters.

And with that, he continues to walk backwards, shaking his head.

Bob Luger
WE.....WE ARE MONSTERS! And that's ok Josh.......it's WHO WE ARE!

Josh then takes his eyes off the two before turning around and walking away into the darkness of the parking garage.

Bob Luger
JOSH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING???? HUH???

Bob continues to yell out for his brother.

Bob Luger
DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM US! JOSH!!!!!! IF YOU WALK AWAY FROM US YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down