Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I Am Shanaz Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I Am Shanaz Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I Am Shanaz Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I Am Shanaz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I Am Shanaz Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I Am Shanaz Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I Am Shanaz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I Am Shanaz Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I Am Shanaz Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I Am Shanaz Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I Am Shanaz

Go down

I Am Shanaz Empty I Am Shanaz

Post by DullChameleon Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:35 pm

We open to see a young girl in the ring, probably between 9-12 years of age. There is a Make A Wish banner hanging on the back of the ring. The announcer speaks:

“This is a very special moment for all of us at CMV. We are proud to continue sponsoring the Make A Wish foundation, and making wishes come true for thousands of boys and girls all over the world. With me today is our very special guest, Esther.”

The crowd pops. The announcer continues:

“We brought Esther and her family out her to not only see the show tonight, but also so that Esther can meet her favorite wrestler and take some pictures with him. Esther, can you tell us who your favorite wrestler is please?”

He holds out the mic towards the little girl. She is shy, but she eventually stammers out “Crimson X”.

The crowd is a little bit shocked at her choice, but Crimson X’s music hits and he comes out to the ring.

We open to see a young girl in the ring, probably between 9-12 years of age. There is a Make A Wish banner hanging on the back of the ring. The announcer speaks:

“This is a very special moment for all of us at CMV. We are proud to continue sponsoring the Make A Wish foundation, and making wishes come true for thousands of boys and girls all over the world. With me today is our very special guest, Esther.”

The crowd pops. The announcer continues:

“We brought Esther and her family out her to not only see the show tonight, but also so that Esther can meet her favorite wrestler and take some pictures with him. Esther, can you tell us who your favorite wrestler is please?”

He holds out the mic towards the little girl. She is shy, but she eventually stammers out “Crimson X”.

The crowd is a little bit shocked at her choice, but Crimson X’s music hits and he comes out to the ring.

Crimson X: Well hello there little one. I heard you are a fan of mines. That means you're also a fan of God's path and I bet you follow that path very well. Yes I can you staying on this path and becoming great. I see a lot of potential in you.

As Crimson X and Esther are posing for photos, Shanaz Andoni slithers out from under the ring and slides into the ring underneath the bottom ropes. Neither Crimson X or Esther are aware of his presence. Shanaz looks at both Crimson X and Esther. It appears that, as Crimson’s disciple, he is going to photobomb their moment. Shanaz looks back and forth between Crimson X and Esther.

Crimson X feels Shanaz’s presence behind him. He turns around, recognizes who it is, and is about to speak, but Shanaz clobbers Crimson X in the head with a wheel kick, knocking him to the ground unconscious for the moment. The crowd doesn’t know what to make of this. Shanaz is turning on his mentor! Esther begins to cry. Shanaz slowly turns toward her. She tries to back out of the ring, but Shanaz reaches out his hand. Esther stops, unsure of what to do. Shanaz drops down to one knee and beckons her to him.

Esther pauses. The crowd is screaming “No”, but in her confusion, Esther walks toward Shanaz’s outstretched hand. As soon as her hand touches his, Shanaz pulls Esther into his chest, and puts her in a sleeper hold. The crowd is aghast. What is this man doing? Esther struggles in Shanaz’s grasp, her legs kicking out, tears streaming down her face. The crowd is mad with fury and booing. Esther goes limp and Shanaz drops her across Crimson X. He pics up the discarded microphone, and steps over both Crimson X and Esther. He looks down at them and then up, directly into the camera.

“I am Shanaz” he says in a threatening way. He drops the mic and the arena goes black. When the lights come back on, Shanaz is gone.
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down