Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A lesson. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A lesson. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A lesson. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A lesson. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A lesson. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A lesson. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A lesson. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A lesson. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A lesson. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A lesson. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A lesson.

Go down

A lesson. Empty A lesson.

Post by litw Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:15 pm

The usually inactive @VioletEvans twitter account posts a new video. Hours away from the Ruler of the Ring Premium Live Event, Violet looks around at the empty arena, as a camera records all her thoughts.

Violet Evans
I flew here to England a little earlier than the others. I mean, it’s almost been a year since I moved out to the US to pursue the career I was meant to have. I spent the past few days up in Leeds, my home town. Caught up with some important people, went back to the places I always loved… But it’s not time for fun anymore. Later today, right here in Manchester, the rulers of the ring will be crowned, right? Well, I personally would have chosen some different people for that tournament, but what can you do? I’m busy tonight, anyways.

Violet turns and looks deep into the camera, directing her next words to someone specific.

Violet Evans
Chloe… At that episode of Octane, I was watching you speak to the fans, but all I saw was a lost girl. Out of the kindness of my heart, I came out there and I tried to help you. I tried to give you a direction, to get you where you deserve to be, but you were too foolish to take my advice. You were so foolish, in fact, that you wanted a match with me. And now, I’m going to have to defeat you in your biggest singles match yet! Some of my family members even came out here to Manchester just to watch me beat you!

Evans laughs a little before walking down the ramp. Violet climbs the steps to lead to the ring, wiping her boots in the apron before going in the ring. The ringside crew scatters around, they’re not done setting everything up, but she doesn’t care. The person handling the camera also gets in the ring, following every movement from the CMV star.

Violet Evans
On two different occasions, I tried to get a cheap shot in. When we spoke at Octane and even after your impressive win at Shockwave. But you got the best of me, Chloe. I won’t make any excuses, you’re clever. You’re smart… that’s why I wanted you to join me, Marx. I mean, you have EVERYTHING to become a big star in this company! And maybe even too much. Like I said before, the one thing holding you back right now is that you have too much respect. You’re an underdog, a wrestler who needlessly respects everyone. You love the fans, and they love you back! But that means nothing. Those people could turn on you any day of the week. You’re holding your potential back by being “morally correct” when there is no reason to. Look at me! I do whatever I please, and I’m thriving. I’m undefeated, remember? Chloe, think about what happened on Octane. Let’s see it through your eyes.

Violet Evans
You were there, speaking to the fans who you love so much. And then I showed up. I interrupted you, I said you needed help to become something, I even disrespected the amazing training you received! You should’ve.. you should’ve given me the beating of a lifetime. But no, you didn’t! You stood there and listened to everything I said. Why did you do that? Because it’s right? That’s dumb, Chloe. You even went in for a handshake! Sure, you got the upper hand that night when I tried to hit you and show you the error of your ways, but that’s not always going to be the case. I’m here to help you, Marx. The “good person” act you put on just causes everyone to walk over you with ease. That’s what I want you to see. And hey, maybe the beating I hand you tonight will convince you to join me! But if that doesn’t do it, Chloe… The offer will expire. Don’t worry, though. I’ve always got a plan. Right?

Violet looks at the person behind the camera for that last sentence before the camera feed abruptly cuts off.

What DID happen at Octane #17

Much like a certain Scrap Trap match, the footage was lost to the public. Fans who were present in the arena reported that the series of events was:

Chloe Marx addressed the crowd regarding her new look, Troy Colt’s status (he’s fine, by the way, just will be out for a good while), and her confusion regarding the next step in her career.

Violet Evans interrupted Chloe, said she saw a lot of potential in Marx and invited Chloe to join her and take her advice to become a STAR in CMV.

Violet said that Chloe should not play up to the fans, mentioning that they’ll turn on her at any minute. Marx responded with “So, you’re saying that… To make it big… I have to be manipulative, selfish, aggressive… Just like you?” and showed a never-seen-before level of confidence while fighting back Violet’s words, denying her offer to join her and challenging Evans to a match the next week.

Violet said that Chloe was “letting a golden opportunity fly right past you just to prove a point about ‘morality’ and those silly ‘hero’ things that these people eat up.”, before accepting the challenge, but for the Ruler of the Ring PLE instead of a weekly episode of TV.

Evans offered a handshake, which was accepted by Chloe, before trying to get her with a cheap shot, which Marx expected. Chloe was able to get a punch in, before Violet rolled out of the ring in a hurry.

litw
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down