Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Strength In Union Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Strength In Union Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Strength In Union Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Strength In Union Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Strength In Union Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Strength In Union Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Strength In Union Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Strength In Union Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Strength In Union Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Strength In Union Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Strength In Union

Go down

Strength In Union Empty Strength In Union

Post by Shay UA Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:33 am

The camera comes in to a limo pulling into a local Arizonian club after UnChained. The door opens, and out come Xander Slate and Shay Hoxton celebrating their big reunion. They’re hooting and hollering in joy as the approach the entrance, completely cutting the line. 

The bouncer in a black suit and glasses - despite it being night - welcomes them in with a smile and nod, and the owner himself even waits by the door and personally shakes both men’s hands. After the two enter, the bouncer grabs his earpiece.

The eagle has landed.

That’s great, can you bring Luis back now, please?

The man in the suit simply stares down at the owner, who slowly backs into the club with caution.

We cut back to our heroes who march to the VIP section. Slate has changed into a three pieced suit while Hoxton still wears his white return suit. As the make their way in, we see Cool Tracy James, TJ Black, and Anthony Kamron partying.

Slate!

Haha! My friends! We’ve done it! We’ve actually done it!

Shay Hoxton walks in from behind him, a twisted grin on his face.

Hello gentlemen. May we let freedom ring tonight!

The SnS laugh as the make their way over to the drinks. As Hoxton and James pass each other, their eyes meet. Tracy looks at the president as if he’s seen a ghost, his jaw opening with a stare that could run for miles.

Staring at him is not just a former Undisputed Champion and Ascendance main eventer, staring at him is the 47th President of the United States of America. A man riddled with controversy, this man had been the head of a Nevadan drug ring, had multiple people falsely imprisoned for his benefit, shot the 46th president, actively committed domestic terrorism, and attempted to nuke Germany while CMV was running a show there.

With his dream of destroying CMV legend - Harvey Hastings - driving him to acts of cruelties that landed him with a jail sentence of 3.6 million years: one for every citizen of Berlin. Shay Hoxton isn’t just a villain, he is a menace to society itself.

And now he’s free...

…and it’s all thanks to you.

Shay places his arm on Tracy’s shoulder and clinks a martini against his own drink.

It’s all thanks to Tracy’s effort that the five of us can stand here, united as one! Everyone, give a cheer to Mr. James!

The rest of the room cheer out Tracy’s name. He’s being accepted, praised even by people who consider him a friend.

A smile creeps on the ex-general’s face, and a warmth slowly fills his heart as he sees the pure joy on Xander Slate’s face. Slate, TJ Black, Anothony Kamron, all allies who have grown to trust Tracy, and this act is proof that said trust isn’t unwarranted!

However, as soon as he meets eyes with President Hoxton once more, that warmth is beat out by an insurmountable chill throughout his whole body. Tracy sits down on one of the bar stools.

Th-thank you…

Shay Hoxton takes a seat on a comfy leather seat overlooking the people in the club. Slate walks up and takes a seat beside him, and they clink drinks.

So, how is it? How does freedom finally taste?

Shay looks around the club and sees another black suited bouncer looking at him. Shay raises his hand and covers up a random man standing in front of a fake palm tree. He holds his hand there.

It’s wonderful, Slate. A bird in a cage is a bird who can’t fly, and a bird who can’t fly is a bird without purpose. You’ve given me another chance to truly live…

After about ten seconds, Shay lowers his hand. Both the man and the bouncer are gone.

And I can do so on my own terms!

SnS laugh together and take a go at their drinks. With a refreshing ‘ah’, the two stand in unison and approach the railing that let’s them overlook the dance floor.

So, H, what do you think you’re going to do now that you’re back in CMV?

Shay cocks is head and stops to think, but he needs only a moment.

Well… I’m the most powerful man in the entire world, and with you four by my side, I have the most brilliant force at my disposal, so really…

I can do whatever I want!

The two men laugh again as the camera slowly pans out, showing SnS standing proudly above the masses.

And considering I wouldn’t be here without you, I think what I want is to help you out. Is there anything you’d like to do? I do believe you’re the Head of the Company, X.

Slate takes a moment to ponder the question. The Hoxton of old was a great ally, but never really a good friend. In the past, Hoxton stabbed him in the back the moment Slate stopped being useful, but now the President is asking him for his opinion on the matter.

Well, I’d say we have a couple different routes we could go down moving forward. Let’s take a seat, a lot had changed in the year and a half you’ve been away. To start, there are these three guys…

As Slate and Shay move back to their seats, we stay focused on the palm tree, the SnS voices being drowned by the music the further they move. As we zoom in to the now empty spot, the scene fades to black.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down