Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
One way or another. You wont be the same. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
One way or another. You wont be the same. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
One way or another. You wont be the same. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
One way or another. You wont be the same. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
One way or another. You wont be the same. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
One way or another. You wont be the same. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
One way or another. You wont be the same. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
One way or another. You wont be the same. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
One way or another. You wont be the same. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
One way or another. You wont be the same. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

One way or another. You wont be the same.

Go down

One way or another. You wont be the same. Empty One way or another. You wont be the same.

Post by ItsOnlyBread Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:30 pm

Gianna Di Natale is seen walking in the back after her match with Chloe Marx on Octane and before she can get to the locker room she is stopped by an interviewer holding a microphone.

Interviewer - Gianna thank you so much for stopping, sorry to bother you. We have all got to know what is going on with you and Chloe. What was your reasoning for attacking her before your match tonight?

GIanna - There is nothing going on between me and Chloe personally. She is a great person and I am glad to consider her a friend. However, at the rate of progress she is going, there will never be a significant enough change or improvement for her to become a star or a champion. Nothing I can teach her in training or on the mat will ever prepare her for the realities of this business. Right now she is like a sponge, soaking in everyone who throws attention at her and tries to nurture her into becoming better and it is not doing her any favors.I grew up wrestling grown men more than half my age. I had to fight! No one held my hand. No one put ice on the bruises or cleaned my cuts. That was all me. Since I was 16 years old, all me! I get that everyone can't live that reality but everyone needs a taste. A taste of the helplessness and loneliness of it all. A reminder that at the end of the day the only person who you have is yourself. She doesn't get that, doesn't have that and she won't get far because of it so I decided to force it

Interviewer - Wow ok a lot of strong words from you Gianna, you seemed to think a lot about this, however chloe beat you tonight. Isn't that a sign of improvement?

Gianna - it's a start, sure. It still isn't enough though. She beat me once, that's good but anyone can beat anyone once, it's the nature of the business. However I see your point so how about this.

*Gianna looks straight into the camera*

Gianna - Chloe, you can be great, I want you to be great but in order for that to happen you need a challenge so I will give you one. I'm challenging you to a best of 7 series. A series of matches 1`on 1 with me. No matter what happens before the bell or after matters. This has no clause or title guarantee, but it'll guarantee how the rest of your CMV career will be because like it or not. One way or another, you won't be the same.

*Gianna walks off*

ItsOnlyBread
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum