Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A public service announcement by KinZil. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A public service announcement by KinZil. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A public service announcement by KinZil. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A public service announcement by KinZil. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A public service announcement by KinZil. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A public service announcement by KinZil. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A public service announcement by KinZil. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A public service announcement by KinZil. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A public service announcement by KinZil. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A public service announcement by KinZil. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A public service announcement by KinZil.

Go down

A public service announcement by KinZil. Empty A public service announcement by KinZil.

Post by KinZil Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:04 pm

Good evening. First things first, I have to say this: I missed you guys so much. I've been gone for 3 years now, working on myself as I kept the things I like about myself and...REMOVED the things I didn't. For the past 5 years I have had this burden, this albatross over my shoulders of trying to become a success for the people around me. Whether that's in an educational sense, bringing you the very best creations my mind has up to offer, maintaining relationships, you get the picture. It's been a long road to where I am right now, but I broke free.

For half a decade, I feel like I've been subservient, acquiescing to other people's wants and needs. And to be perfectly honest, that cannot be me no more. I am back to serve myself. I need to satisfy my palette, and I feel this is the only outlet I can do that work properly. God, I missed CMV.

I don't necessarily know what my next machination will be, or when they'll show up as I'm working two jobs right now post-graduation. It's a struggle, but those burdens I previously mentioned.....they've melted off me, I feel free.

Before I head off to watch the Uruguay vs. Portugal game in a minute or two, I need to make something very clear. There will be no "return" tonight. I do not know what you've been seeing from this account, but it's not been endorsed or created by me. Please do not get your hopes up. But once again, I've missed this place and hope to---------

-
-
-
-
-

A public service announcement by KinZil. Image_10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down