Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
24 hours have come and gone. We.....us, that is....you and me, the community...we will not feed him like before.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
24 hours have come and gone. We.....us, that is....you and me, the community...we will not feed him like before.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
24 hours have come and gone. We.....us, that is....you and me, the community...we will not feed him like before.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
24 hours have come and gone. We.....us, that is....you and me, the community...we will not feed him like before.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
24 hours have come and gone. We.....us, that is....you and me, the community...we will not feed him like before.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
24 hours have come and gone. We.....us, that is....you and me, the community...we will not feed him like before.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
24 hours have come and gone. We.....us, that is....you and me, the community...we will not feed him like before.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
24 hours have come and gone. We.....us, that is....you and me, the community...we will not feed him like before.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
24 hours have come and gone. We.....us, that is....you and me, the community...we will not feed him like before.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
24 hours have come and gone. We.....us, that is....you and me, the community...we will not feed him like before.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

24 hours have come and gone. We.....us, that is....you and me, the community...we will not feed him like before..

Go down

24 hours have come and gone. We.....us, that is....you and me, the community...we will not feed him like before.. Empty 24 hours have come and gone. We.....us, that is....you and me, the community...we will not feed him like before..

Post by KinZil Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:12 pm

Me:

I'll admit, I'm still not used to this. I don't want to come off as ungrateful to be back, but concurrently I refuse to sit here and have my return be marred by controversy and rumours aplenty. So this will be direct. This will be concise. The picture will become more clear "THROUGH ME"- through me, and that's because-

"THROUGH ME AND ME ALONE HE LIVES, BECAUSE YOU KILLED HIM AND ONLY AN EMBER REMAINS OF WHAT HE ONCE WAS-"

Me:
-and that's because I can't have a narrator describe my emotions, describe how distressed I feel right now, I...uhh-I just can't, okay? It just doesn't feel right. I'm trying to remain calm and keep order within our surroundings-

"TELL ME WHERE YOUR ORDER LIES AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE CHAOS OF YOUR ACTIONS-"

Me:

So let's address the elephant in the room.

"SAY MY NAME, BREAK THE VOODOO-"

Me:

I am KinZil, and a long time ago I brought what I considered to be an necessary evil to this company. And for a while, it worked. He worked.

"YOU WEREN'T THE TRANSPORTER OF EVIL, YOU MANIFESTED IT WITHIN ME-"

Me:

He was a MENACE. But he was a MANIAC. A MASTODON of MERCILESS MALFEASANCE. He was too volatile and deserved his exile in 2019.......but I fear his return. I fear of something that before, I couldn't comprehend or fathom as a possible reality. He's not interested in the CMV Roster, Shockwave nor Octane.....not for now, at least. If I can read his motives correctly......he wants my blood first.

"WE WANT YOUR BLOOD-"

Me:
I'll have to move quickly. As long as I take the right precautions, it will be but a blip on our radar. He won't return.....because if he does, it wouldn't be a portal. None of that hokey Sci-Fi B.S, no, It would be pure-

REVENGE!

Me:

-pure evil personified. Have a good night, everyone. Love y'all.

YOU CAN'T STOP SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ALL YOUR WEAKNESSES, KINZIL. AFTER ALL...

24 hours have come and gone. We.....us, that is....you and me, the community...we will not feed him like before.. You_ki10

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

24 hours have come and gone. We.....us, that is....you and me, the community...we will not feed him like before.. Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

litw likes this post

Back to top Go down