Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Deal With The Devil? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Deal With The Devil? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Deal With The Devil? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Deal With The Devil? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Deal With The Devil? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Deal With The Devil? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Deal With The Devil? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Deal With The Devil? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Deal With The Devil? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Deal With The Devil? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Deal With The Devil?

Go down

A Deal With The Devil? Empty A Deal With The Devil?

Post by WGW Diamond Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:03 pm

Shockwave has just gotten underway and you can tell the fans are fired up, applauding and cheering without a care in the world...

However this positive reception soon takes a hit when some familiar music can be heard throughout the arena.

Out walks Chris Diamond, but he's not alone as he's flanked by his soldiers from Aurelius, Suzuki and James, with their tag team championships tight around their waists to his left, and Andre Rodgers to his right, they're wrapped from head to toe in golden suits, which you likely wouldn't like to read the price tag of.

They make it down the ramp and into the ring in the same formation, with Chris Diamond front and center just as he likes it. The music cuts off and Diamond raises the microphone (that's just been handed to him by Suzuki) to his lips.

Chris Diamond:
Ladies and gentlemen, we are fresh off the heels of Regicide but despite me losing my Intercontinental Championship? I couldn't be happier right now.

He lowers the microphone but you can just hear the egotistical laughter through the screen if you're sat at home.

Chris Diamond:
You see I made a decision... I made a "deal with the devil" as some of you morons have took to naming it.

The crowd boo as Diamond looks disgusted, the camera pans to see each member of Aurelius and Andre doesn't look in the moment, he's just looking down at the ring mat.

Chris Diamond:
A lot of you have you have doubted my decision to lend my helping hand to our lovely general manager Jackson Wright, hell even one of my loyal soldiers...

Andre Roger's head shoots up to see Diamond now staring him dead in the eyes.

Chris Diamond:
Andre look... I know you've had your issues with Jackson Wright in the past but this is a win for us, I told you the second you laid your fingers on Jackson that it's better to fight with the gm than against the gm, this is the best decision for your career.

Andre doesn't look convinced in the slightest.

Chris Diamond:
Hey hey listen, who is the hottest group in CMV? Because as much as I would like to say it's Aurelius, right now it's Chain Reaction.

We take out Chain Reaction? THEN Aurelius will be the hottest group in CMV.

Andre begrudgingly nods, seeing Diamond's point.

Chris Diamond:
Because Renascense is only just getting back on their feet after joining up with The Pure, and if Renascense get any bigger of an issue? Then I'll take them out of contention like I did before.

I mean I straight up killed off The Kingdom before they could get up and running again.

Chris Diamond gets what he wants eventually people.

The Brit holds his hands up as if he's saying "guilty as charged" as the rest of Aurelius clap away.

Chris Diamond:
And right now? I want power, I want success. Alongside Jackson Wright Aurelius will become greater than ever!

Now me and Andre have to go get ready to team up with that freak John Lipnick and his walking, breathing joke of a stable mate in "Michael Hawk"

Last time I was in the ring with Michael Hawk I was defending a title against him, and the last time I was in the ring with John Lipnick? He was a lifeless carcass at the feet of Aurelius.

The crowd boo as Diamond almost basks in the response.

Chris Diamond:
Just a heads up by the way... I want all of you pathetic ingrates to bow down to The Golden General after I pin the world champion later tonight.

Diamond tosses the microphone on the mat as the crowd boo before the music can begin to drown them out.

1x Global Champion
2x Undisputed Champion
1x Mr. MITB
1x Right Of Passage Champion
King Of The Hill
Deadly Games Tournament
4x Tag Team Champion (1x W/ Rob Cross, 1x W/ Dave Turner, 1x W/ Amber Reed, 1x W/ Ace Reeves)
3rd Annual Tag Team Cup (W/ Rob Cross)
1x Intercontinental Champion
1x Openweight Champion
1x United States Champion
1x Anarchy Champion
1x Rising Star Champion
WGW Diamond
WGW Diamond
Jobber
Jobber

Humor : Seeing Quincey's Caws losing

Back to top Go down