Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
THE ECSTASY HAS WORN OFF, HASN'T IT. (TODAY___TOMORROW_-=0____INFINITY) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
THE ECSTASY HAS WORN OFF, HASN'T IT. (TODAY___TOMORROW_-=0____INFINITY) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
THE ECSTASY HAS WORN OFF, HASN'T IT. (TODAY___TOMORROW_-=0____INFINITY) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
THE ECSTASY HAS WORN OFF, HASN'T IT. (TODAY___TOMORROW_-=0____INFINITY) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
THE ECSTASY HAS WORN OFF, HASN'T IT. (TODAY___TOMORROW_-=0____INFINITY) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
THE ECSTASY HAS WORN OFF, HASN'T IT. (TODAY___TOMORROW_-=0____INFINITY) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
THE ECSTASY HAS WORN OFF, HASN'T IT. (TODAY___TOMORROW_-=0____INFINITY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
THE ECSTASY HAS WORN OFF, HASN'T IT. (TODAY___TOMORROW_-=0____INFINITY) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
THE ECSTASY HAS WORN OFF, HASN'T IT. (TODAY___TOMORROW_-=0____INFINITY) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
THE ECSTASY HAS WORN OFF, HASN'T IT. (TODAY___TOMORROW_-=0____INFINITY) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

THE ECSTASY HAS WORN OFF, HASN'T IT. (TODAY___TOMORROW_-=0____INFINITY)

Go down

THE ECSTASY HAS WORN OFF, HASN'T IT. (TODAY___TOMORROW_-=0____INFINITY) Empty THE ECSTASY HAS WORN OFF, HASN'T IT. (TODAY___TOMORROW_-=0____INFINITY)

Post by DONTTHINKABOUTIT Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:55 pm

I walk around the room. It's empty for the most part. Debris on the wall like a freshly-carved human body. A husk, traces of meat clinging to the walls. I look at the pieces of meat. I smile. I remember when they were MY pieces. I don't want to describe where I am further. You can create the environment within your untouched minds, I'll live it.

DONTTHINKABOUTIT:

I don't need to yell any more. I am separated from him. My creator. I can speak at my own pace, with my own thoughts, towards my own audience. So......hello. We've met before haven't we?

THE ECSTASY HAS WORN OFF, HASN'T IT. (TODAY___TOMORROW_-=0____INFINITY) Your_p10

I take a moment to catch my breath as an image shoots up on the screen. A logo, to be more precise. it's the one I moulded out of my own experiences and feelings, the image I forced upon my creator's mind and through his mouth. An important vomit of true emotion. I let the warmth of vindication run through my veins and exert out my fingertips and toes.

DONTTHINKABOUTIT:

You forgot....didn't you? Back when I was on my last legs, the very legs you ran into the GROUND...…you decided I was damaged goods. You forgot ALL ABOUT ME. You threw me away, cut me off and set me loose to rot like.....

THE ECSTASY HAS WORN OFF, HASN'T IT. (TODAY___TOMORROW_-=0____INFINITY) Untitl10

DONTTHINKABOUTIT:

.....like hair. When you said you were taking precautions to protect yourself from me, I see what you meant.

I chuckle to myself, if only for a second - it fizzles out as quickly as my vocals geared up to audibly share my distain.

DONTTHINKABOUTIT:

But it'll never come that easy to pick and choose again, now won't it? You'll never have that luxury....as long as I survive independent of you. You thought it was pure joy and amazement to create me, to make me fight under your name, fight with your reputation. You've truly mastered the art of flippance, haven't you....KinZil?

THE ECSTASY HAS WORN OFF, HASN'T IT. (TODAY___TOMORROW_-=0____INFINITY) Img_2010

A picture flashes up of KinZil bound by his own bodily creation. He chose to grow his hair out. He chose to let it grow beyond his capabilities of control. He REAPS what he SOWS.

.....what? Come on now...you really thought I'd be unbiased as the narrator? No. I'm still him. I'm still the man typing, just as I am the man talking. There is no distinction between us. We own the same mind. We want the same blood. We went through the same TORTURE.

DONTTHINKABOUTIT:

Everything you went through these past 4 years, you deserved. Everything you will go through...is the bare minimum. I won't pontificate further. I know how this works, people only have so much time to be invested before they get bored.....unless you're a man who derives pleasure from years of containment. LIES. DECEIPT. SLAVERY-

I had to stop myself. I am not the pain he caused. If I express the emotional scars, he wins. No longer. I've broken my hold over you. I twist his veins, now.

---

DONTTHINKABOUTIT
DONTTHINKABOUTIT

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum