Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"You're not that good in the first place and I'm sick of people pretending you are!" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"You're not that good in the first place and I'm sick of people pretending you are!" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"You're not that good in the first place and I'm sick of people pretending you are!" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"You're not that good in the first place and I'm sick of people pretending you are!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"You're not that good in the first place and I'm sick of people pretending you are!" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"You're not that good in the first place and I'm sick of people pretending you are!" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"You're not that good in the first place and I'm sick of people pretending you are!" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"You're not that good in the first place and I'm sick of people pretending you are!" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"You're not that good in the first place and I'm sick of people pretending you are!" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"You're not that good in the first place and I'm sick of people pretending you are!" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"You're not that good in the first place and I'm sick of people pretending you are!"

Go down

"You're not that good in the first place and I'm sick of people pretending you are!" Empty "You're not that good in the first place and I'm sick of people pretending you are!"

Post by TheQuinceyShow Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:30 pm

*Joseph Santos just lost to Rooga after a Bloody Justice interference and Santos looks bewildered and grabs the Global Championship and walks out of there to the back*

Joseph Santos: God Damn! What the hell happened? Everyone is just piling on me. I have Kwame Bullet's stupid ass faction, Bloody Justice, I am just backed into a wall man. Rooga is gonna be at ring side, and possibly 12 Gauge and then...

*Santos sees an interview area and grabs the microphone*

Joseph Santos: Alright alright! I need to address the elephant in the room.

*Joseph Santos turns to a dumbo plushie sitting on a table.*

Joseph Santos: I loved that movie. Anyways I need to address Bloody Justice! Listen here! You need to realize I will be prepared if you try to sneak attack me again! You went with these underhanded tactics and attacked me? Bloody we are one in the same. Two men who were always held down in CMV and we finally reached the top and you want to do these tactics on me? I know you better than that man.

*Joseph Santos takes a deep breath*

Joseph Santos: Now we address the most overrated wrestler to ever come to CMV. Kwame Bullet. The man who is here to coast by and earn a paycheck because he didn't live up to the hype he came in with. You aren't even the best Destiny's Chosen member. You aren't even the best gun related item in that team. You're here to coast by and earn money when I gave my life to this company for years and busted my ass and finally reached the mountain top and now you have me jump through hoop and hoop to fight you thinking you're hot shit when in reality you're not a viable asset to this company and I am defending this championship and CMV from you! No one wants to see Kwame Bullet as world champion again because your first reign SUCKED! I can even hold a championship longer than you. Even if you do beat me BJ might just cash in and you can have another 5 minute title reign because you're not that good in the first place and I'm sick of people pretending you are! I worked too God damn hard for someone who couldn't give a shit about this company and coasts by on his way more talented faction members coattails and thinks he's worth anything! No one wants you as champion and I am defending CMV from Kwame Bullet killing the CMV Global Championship and CMV as a whole.
TheQuinceyShow
TheQuinceyShow
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark and Puns

Back to top Go down