Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Shou's confession. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Shou's confession. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Shou's confession. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Shou's confession. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Shou's confession. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Shou's confession. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Shou's confession. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Shou's confession. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Shou's confession. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Shou's confession. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Shou's confession.

Go down

Shou's confession. Empty Shou's confession.

Post by TheQuinceyShow Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:53 am

*Shou Rong gets backstage after their incredible match with Ashley Riot. Shou Rong looks a bit conflicted and RVW is right there to greet them with a water bottle and an icepack*

RVW: I'm so glad you're ok.

*RVW and Shou Rong embrace tightly and after what seems like forever the two friends let go*

RVW: But I have to ask, through it all...why did you try to shake Ashley Riot's hand?

*Shou Rong wipes her face with the towel and places the ice pack on their neck*

Shou Rong: Let me tell you something Rada. I never told you this before. Sit down with me.

*RVW and Shou Rong sit down*

Shou Rong: People always asked me why I forgave you when you broke my neck...but the truth is...you never broke my neck.

*RVW's face looks shocked*

Shou Rong: Even when you attacked me before then you never broke my neck, I always thought you did, until the doctor talked to me. He said my neck was hurt for years and I never knew it. You knocking me out with that chain was the final blow but I already needed surgery, I'm glad you did that to me...the doctor said if it was any other move I probably would've been dead. But I forgave you because I know I don't have long left in wrestling. I can by myself some time here and there but I don't wanna end up in a wheelchair...maybe 2 years if that. Unless a miracle happens but why leave wrestling with so much hate in my heart? I learned to forgive you for the words you said and the actions you did. Life is about forgiveness and trying to forgive Ashley Riot was the wrong move I see now but hey I tried. If she wants a war I'll give her a war.

*RVW nods in agreement*

RVW: You know, I understand that. I was a bad person and you forgave me despite everything. You're nicer than me...I'm still trying to forgive myself for Chelsea...

Shou Rong: I know Chelsea is looking down on you rooting for you. You were her best friend and now you're a better person.

RVW: Thank you Shou...so...what's next for you?

Shou Rong: I'm not done with Ashley Riot just yet, but don't worry about me. I can take care of myself.

RVW: I know you can...I know you can...

*Shou goes to walk away but RVW stops them*

RVW: Hey Shou. Before you go.

*Shou looks at RVW*

RVW: I love you, Shou.

*Shou smiles a bit*

Shou Rong: I love you too, Rada.

*Shou Rong and RVW put their arms around one another and walk away as we fade to black*
TheQuinceyShow
TheQuinceyShow
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark and Puns

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum