Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Life isn't always about what you want. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Life isn't always about what you want. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Life isn't always about what you want. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Life isn't always about what you want. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Life isn't always about what you want. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Life isn't always about what you want. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Life isn't always about what you want. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Life isn't always about what you want. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Life isn't always about what you want. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Life isn't always about what you want. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Life isn't always about what you want.

Go down

Life isn't always about what you want. Empty Life isn't always about what you want.

Post by TheQuinceyShow Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:14 am

**THIS PROMO CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. DO NOT READ THIS PROMO IF THESE TOPICS ARE SENSITIVE TO YOU. REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED, YOU ARE SPECIAL, YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON AND HELP IS OUT THERE.. CONTACT THE SUICIDE HOTLINE AT THE NEW NUMBER OF 988 IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE EXPIERIENCE ANY OF THESE THOUGHTS. THANK YOU FOR READING IF YOU DECIDE TO.**

*RVW is in her room asleep. She just spent the last few hours crying herself to sleep, knowing everything that has gone on. She feels alone. She wakes up, not in her bed, but on top of a building...more specifically, a parking garage, she looks a bit confused on why she is here. She feels her head and realizes her hair is back, she is much skinnier and paler and then it dawns on her where is is.*

???: Rada?

*RVW's head turns around and across from her...Chelsea aka...Charlie Devinshmidt. Time stands still for Rada. She rushes Chelsea and gives her a big hug and openly weeps into Chelsea's shoulder*

RVW:...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...

Chelsea: Rada...it's ok...you didn't do anything wrong.

*RVW pulls back and this time looks a bit angry*

RVW: I did so much wrong in my life! I never had a prop-proper relationship with my f-family! All my fri-friends I hurt them! The only reason I wa-wasn't the one the ambulance wasn't pic-picking my splatter body all ov-over the ground was bec-because I told my-myself to be strong and to be th-there for the people who-who needed me! I...

*RVW breaths heavy*

RVW: I fucked up! I could-could've saved you! I shou-should've called more, I should've talk-talked more to you and now I...I can't even se-see your face anymore wi-without being reminded on ho-how bad of a person I was for letting you go. I wa-want to stay here forever and ne-never let you go! I want to right th-the wrong I made...I want to save you.

Chelsea: Rada...Let me tell you something I learned at a very young age. Sit with me.

*RVW and Chelsea sit down on the edge of the parking garage roof*

Chelsea: Life isn't always about what you want. You want me alive. You want to right the wrong. The past happened, I can't come back to life, You can't right the wrong but the difference is that...it wasn't your fault...my life was already so overwhelming that I found it was time...my family...life it's self...it got to me and I couldn't stand it anymore so I jumped...the fall felt peaceful...and for once...I felt at peace and then next thing you know I'm not here. It isn't your fault it never was.

RVW: Ho-how can I believe that? I'm such a terrible person and I wish I jumped instead of you! I would rather be dead knowing you got to live!

Chelsea: Rada...no you don't. You have a purpose here in life...you have a gift...You have a big heart for a woman who was dealt a pretty crappy hand at life. Most would turn out hateful but you are a kind woman who lets her emotions get the better of her. I know you never hated me and I never will, you never hated Shou either. You could've said it all you want but I knew there was passion between you two...

*RVW's eyes light up*

RVW: How do you...

Chelsea: I'm always by your side. You don't feel me but I am there. I'm rooting for you. We all are...Shou Rong...They got hurt bad...glad they're ok but listen to me.

*Chelsea grabs RVW's hands*

Chelsea: If there is one wrong you can make right...you know what you have to do...you know Ashley Riot is a threat to your well being and you must stop her. Let it all out and end her. For betraying your trust, for hurting Shou Rong...show me That Fighting Spirit That Glows...

*RVW looks determined. She steps off of the ledge back onto the roof*

RVW: You're right...I have to stop Ashley Riot, no matter what I have to find a way to get to her...I can't let her actions go without consequences.

*Chelsea stands up on the ledge, places down a piece of paper being weighted down by a phone in a pink case with glitter sides. She turns to Rada.*

Chelsea: No matter what happens...no matter what you're feeling, just know that I'm always by your side and even if your friends fall you will stay strong....Shou Rong is counting on you.

RVW: Thank you, Chelsea...I'll never forget you...

Chelsea: I'll never forget you either...

*Chelsea turns her back to Rada and jumps off the ledge of the parking garage as RVW tries to grab Chelsea and hopelessly watches her fall, before Chelsea hits the ground RVW wakes up in a sweat and is breathing heavy as we fade to black*
TheQuinceyShow
TheQuinceyShow
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark and Puns

Back to top Go down