Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Lugers Plea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Lugers Plea Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Lugers Plea Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Lugers Plea Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Lugers Plea Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Lugers Plea Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Lugers Plea Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Lugers Plea Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Lugers Plea Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Lugers Plea Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Lugers Plea

Go down

Lugers Plea Empty Lugers Plea

Post by Batman Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:01 pm

Shockwave (the one right after Validation} is underway and the biggest question coming from Validation is about to be answered as the PA system lights up with...

And out comes the Work Ethic Titan to, for the first time in a while, a wave of cheers from the crowd splashing down on him like Daytona Beach. The Absolute Legend glances at the crowd and soaks it in for several seconds before making his way down the ramp and rolling under the bottom rope not wanting to waste a moment as per his request, a ring crew member spirals a microphone to him so he can address the SPICY events of Validation.

Bob Luger
"Why why why, oh WHY did you do what you did at Validation Bob??" That's the question. But isn't the answer obvious? It's simple guys. It was the right thing to do. I get it! Everybody gave up on me doing the right thing a long time ago, so the REAL question is why did Bob Luger suddenly decide to be the good guy? Why did Bob Luger throw on a cape and save the day at the expense of his own BROTHER??? Well, here's your answer.

He looks into the hard camera and suddenly the place gets quiet.

Bob Luger
A week before Validation I was grabbing a cone in downtown LA when I see a car wreck into a pole. The car catches fire. I started to walk away but then I couldn't move in any other direction other than the car. So, I drop the cone, and I rush to the aid of a women in this burning car. I practically ripped the door off the car and got her to safety. She called me a hero for that. Me. The guy who ends careers and puts former friends in comas. The BIG BAD in CMV, a.....hero......and I didn't hate that. But, after everything I have done, do I deserve to be called a hero? That was the burning question for me. I found the clarity I needed to answer that. I don't deserve the recognition. I don't deserve the satisfaction. But society deserves a savior even if my seat is already set at Satan's table. If I am to ever redeem myself, if it's ever possible, it starts now. Because pulling that woman out of the burning car felt like a purpose. Felt like I was placed there to start this new story. A story of redemption.

The morning of Validation, I went to Madison and asked what I needed to do for her. She was confident in her team, but she knew how shady her opponents would be. So that's when she whipped up a contract and I officially switched to her team. I didn't do that for me. I didn't do it for favors. I did it because her brother would drive this company into the same madness KLIQ did. I did it because is was the......right.....thing.....to do. I neglected my power and influence in this company for YEARS without ever worrying what was right and wrong. No MORE!

He looks away for a second, looking slightly sad.

Bob Luger
Xander Slate is my brother.......he will forever be my brother, yet he feels betrayed. And for that, my brother I am sorry, but you have to understand I am trying to help you. Look at your time here in this company. This company is our lives, and the darkness we wrestle with in that ring follows us home. You and I have both done some things that no sane man should be proud of. Yet, we were proud many nights, celebrating after snapping another arm or ending another career. We attacked and mangled our own brother. We live with that. Every single day. I close my eyes and I see the lifeless body of Tim LaFave laying at my feet in a pool of his own blood. Do I get to feel sorry for myself? No. Instead, I will serve those who deserve a savior. I will protect others from following the same path. We thought we had to be the monsters in this world. But, watching those flames with that woman in my arms, in safety, I understand that even we can change. Even we can wear that cape, if not for us, for those who need us. We have a strength that most men don't have Slate. A passion that can NEVER be denied! But we used that passion and strength wrong for years. I found the new path, take it with me Slate and the things we do next, will not only redeem ourselves, but it'll save people from ever being the monsters we were.

I know it takes more than a few sentences to sway you, so this is my plea. Come back to me my brother. Let's light our past on fire and rise from the ashes as the heroes this company needs. At Validation, I made a snap decision that changed the future of this place. Now I need help maintaining that future. Work towards something better than fall to old habits. Don't repeat history. Shay Hoxton is only going to use you to get himself where he wants then he will beat you into the ground like last time. Aren't you sick of the same cycle? Going group to group only to end up in the same spot every single time with no real change to come out of your efforts? I'm offering you that real change. All you gotta do is take my hand.

And with that, his music hits once more and he leaves the ring, leaving much for Xander Slate to think about.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum