Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Global General Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Global General Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Global General Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Global General Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Global General Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Global General Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Global General Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Global General Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Global General Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Global General Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Global General

Go down

The Global General Empty The Global General

Post by WGW Diamond Sat May 06, 2023 6:30 pm

A video is uploaded to CMV's official Twitter account, it is simply titled "Global General #DeadlyGames".

It starts out with an interviewer knocking on the medical office of the arena and after a few seconds we get to see the scene unfolding inside.

Chris Diamond, still in his ring gear, clearly fresh off winning the Global title is sat on a bench with a doctor shining a light in between his eyes.

Interviewer:
Hi Diamond? I'm sorry for interrupting but I have a few questions.

Chris Diamond:
The Golden General can answer a question or two... go ahead.

As the doctor walks off to make some notes, the interview gets underway.

Interviewer:
Well first off congratulations on winning your third world title and your first ever Global Championship!

Diamond smiles, letting out a laugh of almost relief.

Chris Diamond:
Didn't have to wait three years this time!

He continues to smile as he looks down at the Global Championship sat on his lap.

Chris Diamond:
It couldn't feel any better... and winning that tournament and not winning this would've been a piss take let's be honest.

Interviewer:
Well let's talk about all the men you beat to get where you are tonight, first off your former tag team partner Dave Turner.

Chris Diamond:
Look Dave has looked great this series but I'm sick of hearing him say that he wants "OnE mOrE tItLe RuN" it's getting pathetic now, just say you're back for good and that you lied to all those idiotic fans of yours.

The match itself though? That wasn't the start I was hoping for to say the least but he brought the best out in me, maybe now he'll walk off into the sunset... but I doubt it.

Ignoring the clear tension in the room, the interviewer persists with her questions.

Interviewer:
Your next opponent was George King in uh a quick match to say the least.

Chris Diamond:
What can I say? I've been training my kicks... I could go toe to toe with Bruce Lee...

But anyway King? He's looked at as this conquering badass, taking any title he wants and beating any opponent he desires... but uh unless I'm forgetting something I believe our record is now 2-0 to your Golden General?

If you're the King of CMV then I belong to be on that throne.

Interviewer:
And then in the finals of the Deadly Games Tournament you beat Ace Reeves, your thoughts on your former Renascense stablemate?

Chris Diamond:
I'm actually in a weird way... proud? Of Ace Reeves, in Renascense he was Lipnick's whipping boy, and I was fully expecting to face Lipnick in the finals but Reeves not only beat him but got to the finals too! But as much as I was impressed by Ace Reeves tonight, he's simply not on my level, he wasn't when we were tag team champions together and he's not now, he is simply a B+ player in this business and I am without a doubt an A+ player.

Interviewer:
Ok and finally once you had won the Deadly Games Tournament you made history by being the first man to win Deadly Games and then win the subsequent title match, how does that make you feel and what do you think of Jay Young?

Diamond laughs once more, and he then makes the Interviewer wait as he takes a few gulps of water.

Chris Diamond:
Making history is fun eh Reed?

But in all honesty it feels amazing, I've had one hell of a career in CMV and it's getting to the point I'm forgetting accolades!

But as for Jay Young? I'm not gonna take any digs, I'm not gonna say any insults... Jay Young is where he belongs to be, he is a main event player because he stepped up to the plate, when we faced off in tag matches as apart of the Termination Foundation and Next Gen Renegades I saw first hand that aggressive side from him, it took not only me by surprise but it took everyone that was watching by surprise, and from that moment I knew Jay Young was gonna go far.

Now I've gotta go take a shower before this blood dries up anymore, cheerful I know, but I've gotta protect these golden locks! The Golden General's locks!

Diamond pauses for a second, looking down at his newly won championship.

Chris Diamond:
In fact I'm not just the Golden General, now that I have this?! I'M THE GLOBAL GENERAL BABY!

The newly minted champ stands up and begins to leave before stopping in his tracks.

Chris Diamond:
Ascendance is in England this year right? Well Jay Young... I hope to see you in the main event of that show with this title on the line.

Diamond nods to the interviewer and this time does leave the room, title in hand.

1x Global Champion
2x Undisputed Champion
1x Mr. MITB
1x Right Of Passage Champion
King Of The Hill
Deadly Games Tournament
4x Tag Team Champion (1x W/ Rob Cross, 1x W/ Dave Turner, 1x W/ Amber Reed, 1x W/ Ace Reeves)
3rd Annual Tag Team Cup (W/ Rob Cross)
1x Intercontinental Champion
1x Openweight Champion
1x United States Champion
1x Anarchy Champion
1x Rising Star Champion
WGW Diamond
WGW Diamond
Jobber
Jobber

Humor : Seeing Quincey's Caws losing

Back to top Go down