Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Friday Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Friday Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Friday Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Friday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Friday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Friday Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Friday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Friday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Friday Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Friday Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Friday

Go down

Friday Empty Friday

Post by Gumble Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:13 pm

Rhys Matthews’ pebble grey Cesare sofa is housing a broken man, Rhys lays there staring up at the ceiling through bloodshot eyes, a knock at the door stops the tiredness from consuming him as he climbs to his feet and heads over to open it, he looks through the peephole first though, maybe a little bit of paranoia is setting in. He sighs before opening the door up to the cameraman that has been documenting his week for the CMV network special.

Cameraman

Damn Rhys, you’re looking rough buddy, what happened?

Rhys

Ah, I’d rather not talk about it, listen, I’m not really feeling it today, do you mind if we just film sometime next week and pretend it’s this Friday?

Cameraman

Hey, no problem man, whatever you need.

Rhys

Thanks, I’ll let you know and we’ll try and get some good content.

The two say their goodbyes and Rhys gets ready to leave.

Later that day Rhys hops out of his Uber and heads into an apartment block carrying 2 bags, he makes his way up to the 7th floor and raps on the door of 704, a few moments pass before his sister, Grace, opens the door with a big smile which falters a bit when she sees Rhys looking rough.

Grace

You look like shit…

Rhys’ face breaks into a smile as he brings his sister in for a big hug.

Rhys

I’ve had a tough week, now where’s the Birthday Gir-

He can’t even finish his question before both his legs are attacked by two children…

Boy and Girl

UNCLE RHYS!

Rhys tousles their hair and prises his legs free before kneeling down and looking from one to the other.

Rhys

Look at how big you guys are getting! Lemme see those muscles!

Rhys and the kids flex goofily.

You guys will be as big as Bob Luger soon! Now! I heard it was somebody’s birthday today?

The girl beams at Rhys.

Maya! Happy Birthday! These are for you…

Rhys rummages through his bag and pulls out A newly released Amber Reed figure and hands it to an overjoyed Maya

Maya

Thanks Uncl-

Rhys

wait, wait a second…

Rhys rummages through his bag once more, pulls out a Ellie Quinn figure and hands it over to Maya, who is shaking with excitement.

Maya

Thank you so much Uncle Rhys!

Maya gives Rhys a big hug and starts taking figures out of the boxes. Rhys gestures to the boy who has a little tinge of disappointment across his face.

Rhys

Hey, Jack, did you think I’d forget about you?

Rhys pulls out a Ugbjorn figure and hands it over to Jack, who’s face lights up instantly.

Well don't just stand there staring! Go play!

Maya and Jack run off with figures in hand and set up a wrestling show on the living room floor. Rhys and Grace stand in the kitchen cradling cups of coffee and having a nice little chat.

Rhys

Oh, it’s nothing, just this guy at work, he’s been fucking with me...

Grace

You know I worry about you Rhys, remember last time you had trouble at work, it’s not healthy, we thought you’d lost it.

Rhys

Listen, it’s fine… I’m fine, he’s just trying to get under my skin.

The conversation is interrupted by the sound of paper on floor, Grace looks over at the door and sees an envelope had been slid under the door. She picks it up and returns to the kitchen, Grace opens the envelope and reads as she sips on her coffee, her grip on the mug loosens as her eyes widen and she takes a sharp breath, the cup smashes on the tile floor leaving a puddle of coffee and broken porcelain. Rhys looks at her with confusion and concern.

What’s wrong?

Grace’s hands shake as holds the letter, after a while with no response Rhys walks over to her, avoiding the broken mug, he takes the letter from her and reads-

Dear Miss Matthews,

This letter serves as your official notification that, under the new owner’s policy, you have violated these condition(s)

(A) – You are related to one Rhys Matthews.

Due to this violation, we have been permitted to EVICT you from this property, you will have 5 calendar days to vacate the premises or be subject to legal repercussions.

Thank you for your cooperation,

BGI (Big Green Industries)

Rhys’ breathing accelerates, his sister’s eyes well up as she asks…

Grace

What am I going to do... the kids, there aren’t any other apartments around here that will be safe..

Her voice breaks and she starts sobbing.

I can barely afford to live here, how am I going to find someplace else.

Rhys quickly puts his arms around her before taking her head in his hands and looking into her eyes sincerely...

Rhys

You don’t need to do anything, I know it’s hard, but you've got to put on a brave face for those kids, I’m gonna sort all of this out.

Rhys kisses her forehead and cleans up the coffee, before saying his goodbyes to the children and Grace. He shuts the door behind him and his demeanour changes, pure rage fills his face as he storms down the corridor of the apartment block.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down