Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Una súplica de ayuda Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Una súplica de ayuda Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Una súplica de ayuda Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Una súplica de ayuda Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Una súplica de ayuda Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Una súplica de ayuda Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Una súplica de ayuda Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Una súplica de ayuda Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Una súplica de ayuda Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Una súplica de ayuda Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Una súplica de ayuda

Go down

Una súplica de ayuda Empty Una súplica de ayuda

Post by Jason Spade Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm

Backstage at Octane, Peligro sits on a bench outside of the #KYH locker room, making some last minute adjustments to his knee pads. He may not be on the card tonight, but these are tumultuous times- times of change, times of chaos. Validation looms in the distance, an ever present and rapidly approaching monster, one that #KYH- one that Peligro- must be prepared for. After all, the landscape of CMV, regardless of who wins, will look quite different after it's all said and done. A voice- a familiar, hated voice- rouses Peligro from his train of thought.

"Peligroso."

Peligro rises to his feet, claws raised to fight, but Leon Garra raises his hands in a placating gesture. The Golden Lion has not come to fight.

"I am just here to talk."

Peligro lowers his hands, but the sneer does not leave his face. There's a moment of tension, before Peligro's gaze momentarily softens and he breaks the silence.

"Elena... Is she--"

"She is fine. Her eye is fully healed; she still wears the eyepatch, though. Says it makes her feel like a pirate."

Peligro nods his head, as if that is a perfectly logical train of thought. After all, pirates wear eyepatches... Maybe he should get an eyepatch. A #KYH branded eyepatch? Hmmm. Thoughts for later. For now...

"You want to talk. So talk."

Leon shifts uncomfortably, as if unsure of what to say.

"I... I need help. This match with Resurgence, the TLC match. I need partners. I have already sent word for Shanaz, but I do not know where he is, or if he will respond... I do not know who else to turn to. I know I have no right to ask you, but... Please, Peligroso. I do not know if I can beat them- if I can beat Blake Virtue- alone."

For a moment, Peligro's expression is unreadable, completely blank. It's as if he is processing what he's just heard, running it through his head like a computer reading data. Then his face twists into a snarl, and he begins to visibly seethe with rage.

"You disgust me. After everything you have done, you have the nerve... The audacity... To ask me for my help? After all this time, do you even truly understand what it was that you did to me? You think you just ended a silly little tag team, but you ruined my life. You took away everything that I had, and then you tried to take away even more... You tried to take my mask, my livelihood, and for what? Your pride?"

Leon swallows heavily.

"Peligroso, I... I..."

Whatever Leon wants to say, he cannot bring himself to do so. Peligro shoves him, sending the Golden Lion stumbling backwards.

"And you cannot even bring yourself to apologize. You insult me by asking for my help. You insult me by breathing the same air as I do. After what happened to Elena, I... I knew that killing you was not worth it. But it will be a cold day in Hell before I ever disgrace myself by saving you. You cannot beat them alone? You should have thought of that before you chose to be alone."

Leon hangs his head in shame, and moves to walk away.

"That being said..."

Leon turns back to Peligro, who has crossed his arms and looked away, as if in thought.

"If I was foolish enough to find myself in your position... I would talk to the Cold Stone Creamery. They would not say no to a chance to be in the main event... Or so I have heard. You you did not hear it from me."

With that, Peligro sits back down on the bench, returning to his knee pad. Leon says nothing; he just nods and turns his back and walks away. Just a few short years ago, the halls of CMV were filled with the antics of Los Felinos Fatales... Now, only silence remains. Somehow, the silence is even louder.

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down