Fusion & Genesis PPV List!
-Battle Scars
-Anarchy Rulz
-Exodus
-CyberSlam
-Validation
-Point Break
-Regicide
-Cause & Effect
-Home Coming
-Absolution
-Purgatory
-Ascendance

Fusion/Genesis Superstar of the Week!
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Logos for Hire

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Logos for Hire

Post by Decided Villain on Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:45 pm

If you don't have the right tools to make a logo or if you're sick of searching Community Creations for something, then you can ask here for logos to be made! Just simply state what ideas you may have in mind for a character. Please follow the following.

- Name of Character (Includes motto's, slogans, nicknames)
- Ideas you have in mind
- State a theme (e.g. Undertaker is dark / Kane has fire)
- Any kind of color scheme
- Patience

Logos won't be made straight away to be patient when/if you ask for one. When your request is completed and you are happy with it, your post will be deleted to avoid confusion. Smile


Last edited by RandomHero47 on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 508
Join date : 2015-03-10
Age : 18
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logos for Hire

Post by Schmidty>Paul Divine on Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:49 pm

Very Happy

_________________

Schmidty>Paul Divine
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 2043
Join date : 2015-09-19
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logos for Hire

Post by Schmidty>Paul Divine on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:49 pm

I would like an "Erotic Falcons" logo to go on the back of tights. The color scheme is up to the artist. I would like it to at least be able to look good on purple or blue tights. And if you could also make something falcon related to go on the thigh or wrap around the leg, that would be amazing. Thank you and goodbye.

_________________

Schmidty>Paul Divine
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 2043
Join date : 2015-09-19
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logos for Hire

Post by Vintage Topher Caws on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:37 pm

zquet wrote:I'd like something custom for Aura (My Vixen)

She has a half face mask that covers her mouth so i'd like something for that i was thinking something like her name in blood red looking like oozing blood for her face mask

right now she just has default letters and it looks awful i'd try to make it myself but i just have ZERO experience with things like photoshop or logo makers lol

thanks in advance <3

Nothing special but i made this

_________________



1x CMV Television Champion - Top's Newsome

1x CMV Vixens Champion - Kitty Quinn-Belle
1x CMV International Champion - Chris Andrews
2x CMV Anarchy Champion - Chris Andrews
1x CMV Womans Intercontinental Champion - Dawn Bryan
1x CMV Tag Team Champion - Kid Campbell (Gladiators w/ Rashad Rockwell)
1x CMV Light Heavyweight Champion - El Jefe

Vintage Topher Caws
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 2165
Join date : 2015-12-11
Location : Leeds, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logos for Hire

Post by Decided Villain on Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:44 pm

topher316 wrote:
zquet wrote:I'd like something custom for Aura (My Vixen)

She has a half face mask that covers her mouth so i'd like something for that i was thinking something like her name in blood red looking like oozing blood for her face mask

right now she just has default letters and it looks awful i'd try to make it myself but i just have ZERO experience with things like photoshop or logo makers lol

thanks in advance <3

Nothing special but i made this


I should probably state when logos have been done or not lol.

_________________

Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 508
Join date : 2015-03-10
Age : 18
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logos for Hire

Post by VictorM on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:57 am

No rush on this My CAW Duke needs a logo and design for his trunks, the colors are up too you but they shouldn't clash with His red trunks. His gimmick is All american Rich Cowboy so with that in mind id like to see some designs. Thanks Smile Just put this as a topic by mistake srry

_________________
Amber Briggs(Ferocity) - 1x CMV Vixens Champion(Inaugural)
Duke(Genesis) - 1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Genesis) - 2x CMV LHW Champion
The Hooligans(Fusion)-
The Briggs Family & Friends



Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo


VictorM
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Posts : 219
Join date : 2015-03-26
Age : 22
Location : NS, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logos for Hire

Post by Decided Villain on Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:04 am

VictorM wrote:No rush on this My CAW Duke needs a logo and design for his trunks, the colors are up too you but they shouldn't clash with His red trunks. His gimmick is All american Rich Cowboy so with that in mind id like to see some designs. Thanks Smile Just put this as a topic by mistake srry

done

_________________

Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 508
Join date : 2015-03-10
Age : 18
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logos for Hire

Post by VictorM on Sat May 21, 2016 12:21 am

no rush on this, they will be used in the future.
If someone can make some logos/designs for Andrew Briggs, theme - Anarchy/Dean Ambrose likeness
colors - Red, Black, Dark Green

Thanks again, you amazingly talented homies

_________________
Amber Briggs(Ferocity) - 1x CMV Vixens Champion(Inaugural)
Duke(Genesis) - 1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Genesis) - 2x CMV LHW Champion
The Hooligans(Fusion)-
The Briggs Family & Friends



Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo


VictorM
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Posts : 219
Join date : 2015-03-26
Age : 22
Location : NS, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logos for Hire

Post by Decided Villain on Sat May 21, 2016 7:05 am

VictorM wrote:no rush on this, they will be used in the future.
If someone can make some logos/designs for Andrew Briggs, theme - Anarchy/Dean Ambrose likeness
colors - Red, Black, Dark Green

Thanks again, you amazingly talented homies

Done

_________________

Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Posts : 508
Join date : 2015-03-10
Age : 18
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logos for Hire

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum