Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
#1 Contenders Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
#1 Contenders Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
#1 Contenders Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
#1 Contenders Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
#1 Contenders Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
#1 Contenders Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
#1 Contenders Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
#1 Contenders Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
#1 Contenders Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
#1 Contenders Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

#1 Contenders

Go down

#1 Contenders Empty #1 Contenders

Post by Topher Mod Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:22 am

After Regicide The Foreign Affairs are backstage getting ready to celebrate on becoming the number 1 contenders for the Tag Team Championships, Where they will face T&Lee at Cause & Effect.

Mac Thompson : Hey Lisa, I really don’t want to interview Foreign Affairs, do you mind getting this backstage exclusive?

Lisa Evan : Yea you go run along, I got this.

Mac runs off as Lisa catches up with Foreign Affairs.

Lisa : Guys can I get a few words..

Miles : Wait where’s that Mac guy.

Lisa : Oh he ran off, so here I am. Anyway I just wanted to get your reaction on becoming #1 contenders.

Bloody Brit : Our reaction, well lets just say we’re gonna get pissed tonight. We said all along that Foreign Affairs would become #1 contenders. Team after team started s*** with us and we put them all down.

Miles : Yea then tonight when we came out, we put down half of the tag teams involved in the turmoil match. No one could stop us.

Lisa : Well with that impressive display you’ve earned a shot at T&Lee at the next PPV Cause & Effect.

Bloody Brit : T&Lee, yea they’re a good team we give em that but we saw their match and they used our tag finisher. Guess they were trying to send a message for us. Well message received, But we really don’t care, all we care about is the belts currently around your waists. Ya see we’ve been waiting and waiting since we debuted, taking down assholes who got in our way. Now T&Lee will face a real tag team and not some random put together tag team every month.

Lisa : I have to bring up this, but with your tag team championship coming up soon are you distracted by this new threat coming for you. He took out Sebastian Crawford and says hes coming for you next Miles.

Miles : Nah we not distracted by this idiot, Sure he took out Sebastian, but lets see how he did it. The guy used a crowbar, We’ve seen tossers like him before in England. All talk and no balls, only way he can get an upper hand is by using weapons. He’s the kind of guy who can’t get the job done face to face. So he has to be a little bitch, he goes on about restoring pride to the United Kingdom, bitch please. Bet ya own mother f******** disowned your pathetic sorry ass. Go back to where ever you really came from cuz we highly doubt your even from the UK, The guy should go back to watching sh****y films like Willy F****** Wonka. Sad prick. He can threaten all he likes, but i'll be ready.

Bloody Brit : F*** that guy, he probably watches Thug Life videos on youtube and thinks he’s hard.  Nah we’re not a desperate  nation but only thing desperate is you.. Ya see he thinks he’s all that, but reality is, he’s no one. Some loser trying to make a name for himself, Like Trailblazers did, Like Fast and the Furious did. But this little prick is just full of s***. 
So he can come out and talk that s*** all he wants, he’s not impressing me, he’s not impressing Foreign Affairs and he sure as hell aint impressing The United Kingdom.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down