Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
You know you f*cked up right? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
You know you f*cked up right? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
You know you f*cked up right? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
You know you f*cked up right? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
You know you f*cked up right? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
You know you f*cked up right? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
You know you f*cked up right? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
You know you f*cked up right? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
You know you f*cked up right? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
You know you f*cked up right? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

You know you f*cked up right?

+3
krzy
Mr. Dashing
iTrouble
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You know you f*cked up right? Empty You know you f*cked up right?

Post by iTrouble Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:37 pm

After the volley of techo erupts the stage as the CMV intro finishes the crowd begins to settle down. Soon after all of the lights in the arena shut off...

Complete Darkness until...

Sane's music blasts through the speakers and the crowd immediately loses it. Chants and cheers overcome the arena still awaiting the superstars presence. Finally spotlights appear at the stage and Sane finally makes his anticipated grand entrance. Still bruised up from his match last night and post match attack the Superstar stops and gazes at the crowd menacingly. The "Unpredictable One" slowly makes his way down the ramp and rolls into the ring as his music dies down.

He is handed a mic as he removes his face guard. He tries to speak but the crowd is still giving the superstar his due. Single handedly defeating Triple H and tipping the momentum in the favor for the Rebellion or some would say. The crowd finally dies down as the former Undisputed Champion begins to speak

Sane:
Well.....last night was....interesting.

The crowd agrees with a brief cheer waiting Sane to continue

Sane:
For those of you who didn't tune in here's a refresher

A montage of still images plays from Regicide giving a brief summary of last nights main event escapades

Sane:
And then here we are not even 24 hours from last night. One of the biggest if not the biggest night in CMV history. I manhandled the COO of the great company like a ragdoll. Beating him in minutes. A decent match for him. An easy match for myself. I'm not gonna run around and brag on beating an old timer cause I already knew this outcome was coming weeks ago. Triple H exhausted everything he had in hopes to weaken me enough to pull off a victory. He hoped to finally be the one to put an end to CMV's Main Attraction. And what did he get for his trouble? His ass bloodied and beaten... Just as he was lying there lifeless and I was about to give him a taste of his own medicine. The lights go out...and I'm met by a ghost when they come back on.

And then as you saw my moment was SOILED and pilfered by men who we all thought were dead and gone.

Bison....the man who I personally took out the night I debuted on Raw. And the same beast I beat in the very ring a month later. With my bare hands. Bravo

Paul Anderson...one of the most irrelevant and over-rated superstars in CMV history also another man who I've beat countless of times over and over again...big whoop.

Yuri Sokolov...A man who can't even run his own brand...a man I spared and possibly saved his life when Triple H made him to be a snitch. I should've ended you when I had he chance.

And last but not least the leader of this "amateur hour" of a faction Xander "Hey, I wanna still be relevant" Slate. The punching bag of CMV.

Well...let me be the first to say. I am not impressed. No one is. How dare you take away my moment and in the same breath claim it for yourselves. That's now how things work here. You see Rebellion 2.0 or whatever you call yourselves. It was I who defeated Triple H. You were just there to pick up the pieces. Now here's where you f*cked up. Making me your enemy. So I guess its safe to say...I'm against you.

But you know what the sad part is....not the fact that after that damn Slatewalk Slam I was still able to stand.... no...the sad part was your little reunion came to a screeching halt when a TRUE LEGEND...CYBORG returned. The look on every ones face tho. HAH! Priceless. Including myself.

This is where things get interesting folks...

The crowd roars in approval as Sane Continues

~~~Choose the next outcome~~~~ (Dashing/Krzy)
A) Sane continues
B) Triple H/Corporation Interrupts
C) The NEW Rebellion Interrupts
D) Cyborg intervenes
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

You know you f*cked up right? Empty Re: You know you f*cked up right?

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:08 pm

Dashing
WHAT THE HELL!? Triple H, the COO of CMV, is not supposed to be here tonight, ladies and gentleman. But it seems as if he just couldn't sit this one out!

After only a brief pause, Hunter makes his way out from the back, with a limp in his right leg and his left shoulder in a sling. The CMV fans are giving him hell but the King of Kings doesn't care even a bit about their opinions here tonight, he's got dagger vision towards JustIN Sane who's laughing frantically in the ring, obviously about Hunter's injuries. The COO wobbles his way down the ramp and is passed a microphone as he enters the ring, Sane now on high alert, The Corporation could be waiting for a surprise attack as Sane has become accustomed to these past few months . . .

HHH
. . . You can relax Sane, as you can see, I came out here tonight alone. Now I know that I've done nothing to earn your trust, but for what's it's worth, you have my word that you will not be harmed here tonight. I mean, just take a good look at me, I'm nearly broken in two after what The Coalition did to me- to US, last night. Sane, listen to me, we're not friends, not even close, hell, I'm man enough to admit that last night at Regicide, you kicked my ass . . . But this new faction, this new threat to the BOTH of us, The Corporation, The Rebellion and YOU, is simply too big to just ignore. I'm not saying that we team up, I'm not suggesting a peace treaty, because I know you too well, and I know that you won't rest until I'm out of CMV. And you should know, that I won't rest until you, and every single member of that Rebellion, is taught some respect, even if it has to be beaten into you! What I am suggesting though, is that just for the time being, we simply shift our focus off of one another, and to The Coalition, eliminate them, and then we can settle OUR beef once and for all. I know that you're not a member of Sushi-X's little parade of misfits, but they'll listen to you! So just, tell them, tell them that The Coalition is FAR more dangerous RIGHT NOW, than The Corporation is . . . But hey, don't answer me right now, first, listen to what I have to say next . . .

Hunter turns his back to Sane for only a second before he realizes that's a bad idea, spinning back around and bringing the mic back up to his lips to continue.

HHH
I've got a VERY important announcement to make! You see, last year we had ourselves the first annual Cyborg Invitational. Which was won by The Corporation's own, Troy Voodoo! What did he win for this amazing feat? A shot at what was then YOUR, Undisputed championship! While the top placing THREE under him were put in a Feast or Fired show. Two men earned themselves lower card championship shots, while the other was delivered a pink slip, FIRED from CMV! Well ladies and gentleman, I'm excited to announce that this tournament will be making its return, starting right here on Monday night Fusion, NEXT week! BUT, although he made a very . . . Unwelcome appearance at Regicide, Cyborg is technically no longer employed by this company. So I find it necessary that we RENAME this extravaganza, and I think that you'll all be VERY pleased with what we've come up with . . . The Hunter Hearst Helmsley Invitational!!!

The audience here in attendance tonight EXPLODE with such distaste for the choice in name, the boos are almost deafening. But Hunter carries on with a sluggish grin on his face.

HHH
Ha ha, I honestly KNEW that you'd all love it! But, Sane, I know that you're asking yourself, "why the hell is he saying this all right now, here with me?" Well, it's simple, you see, as a token and gift for what I hope will be a swift alliance between The Corporation and The Rebellion to DISPEL The Coalition from CMV, I'm placing you in this tournament! An opportunity to get back what you've always felt never truly left you, the Undisputed championship! And the chance to go down in the history books yet ANOTHER time! And don't you think for a second that I'm not a fair and equal man, you've all been calling me a- a TYRANT? Well, I'll also be placing Xander Slate, Sushi-X and Quantum in the tournament along with you! You see, a representative of every party here in this, ha ha, "CMV civil war", as they're calling it. The other four men who will be getting this career-changing opportunity, will be Johnny Vegas, the CMV Light Heavyweight champion, Levi Marta, Elijah Stewart, and-

Before Hunter can announce the eighth and final participant in this years Hunter Hearst Helmsley Invitational, the arena goes pitch black, and every single person watching LIVE and around the world has a sneaking suspicion as to who could be behind it . . .

(Open to Krzy <3)
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:50 pm

Cyborg appears on the stage, his mask concealing the majority of his face, but his eyes...those eyes are a window into his soul displaying without disguise that hatred and disdain he feels for Triple H.

The CMV diehard fans, who undoubtedly lost their voices when screaming in joy at Cyborg’s appearance at Regicide, are so excited they can’t translate it to sound. perhaps they’re stifled by the increasingly thickening tension in the air as Cyborg and Triple H stare each other down.

Cyborg slowly walks down the ramp, taking his time, making everybody wait while Sane casually leans in the corner and Triple H backs up to the ropes so that he can have as much vision on both men as possible.

The lights flash on and off again, and in that moment, that time in between heartbeats, Cyborg is in the ring! Triple H nearly jumps out of his shoes in surprise and the slightest of grins creeps onto Cyborg’s face in response.

Once again, Cyborg doesn’t even look at Sane as he snatches the microphone of out of Triple H’s hand then looks him dead in the eye as he speaks.

That I don’t cut you down where you stand right now is only because I don’t find it as satisfying to make a feast out of someone else’s table scraps.

Cyborg pauses for a moment as the crowd breaks out into a melodic chant of “Fuck ‘em up Cyborg; fuck ‘em up,” followed by two claps.

You fired me on a whim. You hired an imposter to humiliate me at Wrestlemania. Now you try to spit on my legacy.

The next line is delivered in an emotionally flat, chilling tone.

You should have quit while you were ahead.

He pauses a second to let that and everything it implies sink in.

A long time ago, a good friend of mine had his lawyers dig up something you tried to bury. Information that explains your relentless quest for complete power. Information that I sat on until it suited me most, that I could have revealed long ago to shut the Corporation down, but there was something so amusing about watching you think you have control.

The crowd “oohs” in response to that, and Triple H’s eyes fly open wide as it clicks in his head what Cyborg’s getting at.

You’re not changing the name of the Invitational, because I won’t allow it. In fact, I’ll personally select the eight competitors in it.

Cyborg chuckles at the sight of Triple H starting to get angry.

What gives me the right? The power? You did. When I single-handedly got rid of  JBL, I became more than just General Manager, only you did your best to hide that part from me for months. Now I know my reach extended beyond Raw, and a change of name means nothing. You wronged me, Hunter, and you will get what you deserve.

-Sane continues
-HHH continues
-Interruption by someone from the other factions

Last edited by The Angelic Savage on Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:29 pm

The A-Lister, Hayden "Blade" Kiteleys theme hits the PA system just as Cyborg finishes talking. Hayden comes out from the back, with a smug look on his face as he looks down the ramp into the ring directly into the eyes of Cyborg. He raises the mic to his mouth to begin talking, but then lowers it, stepping back as he laughs at Cyborg, not taking the Green Machine seriously. Hayden once again steps forward, trying hard to keep a straight face as he begins to speak..

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
Would you all just shut up, I'm just trying to understand, why you're all on your feet excited for this big green oaf... Cyborg, as the greatest superstar in CMV history, I'm going to chime in my thoughts, you are just sooooo overrated. I mean what have you done? You won the world title, but got beaten by some jobber with an even more ridiculous mask than yours.

Look, you say you're not one to feast off of someone else's scraps. Yet, you seem so high and mighty on yourself for putting JBL out of power. I ask you something Cyborg. Who started that crusade? Who started that war? I did. The only thing is, I got to big for it, I moved up in the world after powering through JBL and his goons, while you struggled to stay relevant and so what did you do? You took a nibble at the remains.

I pity you Cyborg, I honestly couldn't tell you why people love you so much, because to me, ever since that elimination chamber where I made you tap, you've just been the big green cloud of crap who was never as good as he was remembered as.

With that, Hayden drops the mic and turns to walk to the back having said everything he needs to say.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:03 pm

Before Hayden can make his quick escape, Triple H calls for him to remain just a moment longer.

HHH
Hold on there Kiteley, while I do agree with a good portion of what you just said, Cyborg does speak the truth. I honestly thought that he was simply too STUPID to ever actually look over the paperwork . . . But, ah, I forgot about that pesky Cole Savage, didn't I? YES, yes, you, Cyborg, do in fact own a PORTION, of CMV's shares. A portion . . . Fifty percent to be exact. Which means that YOU, are not in control, hot shot, big tough guy, oh no, it just means that TECHNICALLY . . . We're now partners!!!

Hunter stops to show off his pearly whites, Hayden clapping for his boss while Sane and Cyborg share a blank, but alert expression.

HHH
So, partner, here's the deal . . . We'll keep it named The Cyborg Invitational, I couldn't care less about your failed career and understand that that's truly ALL that you have to hang onto. But the way that I see it, we now share this company fifty fifty, clean and even. There's eight spots in the tournament this year, so I'll pick four superstars . . . And YOU can pick four superstars, ah? And hey, I've already got my first two competitors chosen! Because in four weeks time, LIVE at CMV's next pay-per-view event, Cause & Effect, Hayden 'Blade' Kiteley will take on . . . CYBORG!!!

The fans go apeshit at this HUGE match-up, Cyborg back at it again in the squared circle!!! It's a dream come true as Kiteley laughs atop the stage, but just as Hunter goes to leave, he's stopped by . . .

(Open to Trouble/Krzy)

Last edited by Mr. Dashing on Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:41 am

Sane taps the COO on the shoulder just as is about to turn his back to exit the ring. Hunter quickly slaps Sane's hand away and clenches his fist ready for Sanes unpredictable antics. Sane takes a step back and puts his hand up as if to show he isn't about that life at the moment.

Sane:
Easy Hunter...I already did a number on you last night. I've let you live.....for now.

But can you please do me a favor and ask that guy on top of the ramp go back to being irrelevant. Hayden...I kinda like how you just walked down here. Had your words with Cyborg and completely ignored the fact that I'm standing in the ring too.

And then to call yourself the greatest superstar in CMV history? Who has the longest reigning Undisputed title reign? Who has conquered NXT and then have an even more illustrious career CMV? Who has beaten nearly every guy in the back with just his bare hands? Who gave.....YOU a concussion and beat you multiple times Hayden? Who put you out of commission for months?

JUST.....IN.....SANE

You see Hayden....No one cares who starts the war...its all about who ends it. The irony that you actually have the nerve to pity someone....bravo.

Crowd chant:
Pity Hayden Clap clap, clap clap clap

Sane:
Now as for you two....I don't care who the hells in charge of what. I don't care who name is on the contract, all I care about is MY Undisputed Championship... Since we want to bring up contracts....lets not forget. I never got my rematch clause from when I practically LET Paul Anderson win that ladder match. So I see it this way. One of you will make things right. Or you will be hearing for my lawyer. That is unless I am one of the eight chosen to be in the Cyborg invitational

Sane waits impatiently for an answer

(Krzy/Dash/Hayden)

Last edited by iTrouble on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:39 am

Sane, Cyborg and Triple H all stare down the ramp at the lit up PA System as the Minute Men swarm the stage surrounding Hayden. All jamming out to the music, Tyson hands a rolled up white Minute Men t shirt to Hayden who scoffs and throws the shirt off stage as Tyson shrugs and looks towards Slick B who begins to address the situation.

Slick B
Yo yo yo, we out here talkin about the war amirite? Ole boy Sane, you out here mentioning The Corporation, The Rebellion, and the New Rebellion but.....I think you're forgetting about the biggest part of this war. You forgettin about the most elite force in this business. The Minute Men!

All men pose as super heroes on stage as Hayden shakes his head.

Bannon
None of you want to admit it but deep down you feel that our presence is threatening. Just look at Hayden shaking in his boots.

Bannon looks over to Hayden who rolls his eyes and yawns.

Rex Carter
Now before yall go off announcin the same 8 wrasslers we've been seein in the main event picture for the past two years, howabout duh Minute Man lays down the law.

Rex nods at Tyson Newman who begins to speak.

Tyson Newman
We're tired of being overlooked. Disrespected. It's our minute of fame and we're taking it right now. We demand that you put Slick B in the Cyborg Invintational. You gotta have the right amount of dosage in order to really make this ordeal pertain to the war. We may be the LWO of the Civil War, but we still here and as long as we're here we propose a threat.

Slick B
Ya heard mah boyz. I want in. Trips, make it happen. Cuz, well if ya don't, well imma just release the dopest free style on yo bitch ass and flame you in front of the whole world.

The other four "ooh" at the statement as they settle down and Bannon responds with a saracastic tone.

Bannon
Now should we pretend to leave so you can stop us and respond or what?

Bannon lowers the microphone and awaits Triple H to address the demands made by Minute Men and Sane.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:04 pm

Lightening strikes the stage, as it always does, right on Time.

Quantum emerges and makes his way to the ring, pounds Hayden's fist along the way and takes his mic.
"Slick B... You should see the look in your face when you look at me. Try to get a Three or learn some ABC's cuz I'm bustin felonies from B to Z like a fuckin spelling bee.

Alexander Bannon, don't get me started cuz I'll be dropping timestamps and landing bombs on you like a cannon... 

Tyson Newsom, you shoulda knew son, I'll make you shiver like the shakes you get when when the brew is done... Cuz Rex drank it, that's why I'm dankest but sooo scary that's why they still BOO, son"

the crowd has mixed reaction here, still more cheers than boos. 

Quantum looks at Rex Carter, "listen, we are already late for my match and in reality. If you know anything about me, you know I'm all about punctuality... Rex, please leave or you end up like the rest. And please... Don't talk to me about Minutes, man... Or you'll get this fist in your chest.."

He makes his way to the ring with no violence against the job squad.

Triple H, Cyborg... You guys know what it's like to have power... You know I was just sitting behind that desk just moments ago and I felt nothing... No power... The only power I feel is when I drop this fist in someone's head or chest, or when I punt someone's face off...

So please, address Mr. Sane's demands but please make it quick. I'm late... Late for a very important date...
And don't forget I already had an invitation to whoevers invitational for this years competition... And I would have walked away with some gold last year if it wasn't for that sneaky snake Xander Slate.....
So if anyone deserves a spot, it's still me. And I'll beat anyone for a chance to prove it if I have to.."

Last edited by RiftedEnergy on Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:39 pm

HHH
OKAY! ENOUGH, ENOUGH!!! This is getting way too out of hand . . . Quantum, you did have a place in the Invitational, until this big green moron decided to play the dark hero, as always. The Corporation doesn't fight each other, so Hayden will handle it, okay? Besides, you've still got Novak to dispose of . . . R- what's your name? Ah- Rex Carter! Tell your little pal there that when he wakes up, he can have his spot in the tournament, might as well hand everyone else a freebie . . . And, yes, Mr. Sane, your spot was always guarenteed, just- THINK, about my offer. Now, can we all please allow Monday night Fusion to begin-

Just as Hunter says this, the lights flicker off for only three . . . Whole . . . Seconds, and Cyborg is gone. The COO rolls his eyes while Hayden and The Minute Men make their way to the back, Sane burning a hole through HHH. Quantum meanmugs him, watching as the former three-time World champion makes his way out of the ring, Triple H patting his hellhound on the shoulder, Fusion cutting to a commercial break . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:43 pm

THANK GOD
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:18 pm

Lol what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:33 pm

He edited the promo and busted rhymes so hard he knocked out my guys. I love it!
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next