Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Chet Taylor  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Chet Taylor  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Chet Taylor  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Chet Taylor  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Chet Taylor  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Chet Taylor  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Chet Taylor  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Chet Taylor  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Chet Taylor  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Chet Taylor  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Chet Taylor

Go down

Chet Taylor  Empty Chet Taylor

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:36 pm

Backstage after a shocking return during the Rumble
the TRUE Hipster of CMV Chet Taylor is met backstage by Lisa Evans and a camera crew

Lisa Evans:
So Chet Taylor.....um How are you here?

Chet Taylor:
Well Lisa Evans its great seeing you again and the question of "How is Chet Taylor here?" well as you know "Triple H" is the head honcho on Fusion and I wouldn't play ball with what direction he was going for the brand.
I am a leader of the latest cultural trends and ideals. I will not conform to what some bigget in a suit tells me to do and I left.
And as fast as I left Johnny Sampson  the interim GM saw Fusion's slip up he called up the King of Hipster Strong Style and tell me I need to wrestle on his show.
But Lisa, what's more important than "how" but its a matter of "why?"
And here's the reason why I am here to make a name for myself, Shanaz Andoni had to stay on Fusion because there wasn't enough room in that box to handle us, so I'm here to get to the very top of N..X..T and I'm not taking no for an answer.
Because I am The American Spirit Smoking, Pats Blue Ribbon beer chugging, always vegan eating, Williamsburg, Brooklyn trap music listening, Hipster Strong Style Mastering...... say it Lisa

Lisa Evans:
"Real Hipster" Chet Taylor

Chet Taylor:
"True Hipster" do your homework

Chet Taylor walks off

Chet Taylor  Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Chet Taylor  Empty Re: Chet Taylor

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:25 pm

Chet Taylor is in bed trying to record a promo from his phone because he just couldn't be bother to do a proper one

Okay here's the deal I'm recording this because Johnny Sampson requested a video of me trash talking Eric Matthews but the problem with that is usually when I do these things I well...I actually care to give them enough credit on camera, tweeting a video for promoting the event but I didn't even prop up my phone for this because I didn't want to bother or waste my time.
Now its Chet Taylor The True Hipster of CMV vs. Eric Matthews in a Falls Count Anywhere match. Now as I lay in bed thinking about our match all I can think of is an ass kicking, you think you can actually get back into the main event picture....that is the smallest pond and the biggest mother f'n fish is about to come and lay some mother f'n eggs in NXT and that's Chet Taylor.
I was going to say take a dump but I remember that fish lay eggs or something right? I don't know about those asexual being I have no idea what they're doing, but what Chet Taylor will do is defeat Eric Matthews put that ego that you think you have and deserve in your mouth, kick it down your throat, watch you poo it out, shove it back in your mouth, repeat that process few hundred times until you  decide that you just shouldn't be in professional wrestling anymore.
Because I am going to haunt this poor career you love so much.....
When the match is over win or lose Matthews you're going to go home, drink a local beer, sit in a lazy boy maybe and think to yourself that you just wrestled a match with Chet Taylor.

Chet Taylor  Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:13 pm

As Eric Matthews celebrates his tough win over Osiris earning him a spot in the knockout round of the Legends Tournament but he fails to notice that Chet Taylor is right behind him
Matthews bumps into him and turns around
Chet Taylor sarcastically claps at Matthews

Chet Taylor:
Congratulations, you got one win but what have you done lately? You need this, you need to give me a rematch! Let me have it at the next show, I can beat you. I can win the big matches.

Matthews takes the mic out of Chet's hand

Matthews:
Maybe you forgot who you're dealing with kid, I am (Gen)Eric Matthews, I am a 2x NXT Champion, a former Television Champion, and I am the Most Resilient Man in NXT
I know about winning big matches, Do you?
You're not going to get another from me kid.....

Matthews tosses the mic at Taylor's feet and goes to leave the ring
Taylor feeling disrespected Taylor takes a few steps back
lines up his shot and calls for Matthews
Matthews turns around into Taylor's 'Winning the Internet' to meet Chet Taylor's knee
Taylor not finish delivers some stomps and mounted punches to Matthews 
Taylor goes out of the ring to the timekeepers area looking for a chair
Taylor tosses the chair into the ring near Matthews
Matthews tries to get back to his base and gives Taylor the finger 
Taylor throws the chair into Matthews' head knocking him back down
Taylor leans Matthews against the ropes and gives him a few slaps to the face to keep him conscious
Taylor picks up the mic

Chet Taylor:
YOU MADE THE SAME MISTAKES THINKING THAT I AM BELOW YOU, THINKING THAT I CAN'T WIN BIG MATCHES, THINKING THAT I CAN'T HOLD MY OWN...
WELL LOOK AT ME NOW I AM THE ONE THAT DECIDES IF YOU CAN EVEN MAKE IT TO THE BACK ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET

Taylor kicks Matthews in the head and gives him some more punches to the head

Taylor:
yes.....or no?

Taylor leans the mic close to Matthews' face

Matthews:
(breathing heavily)........you got...
But on one stipulations......

Taylor:
SAY IT!

Matthews:
You get me one more time at the end of the European Tour in an Extreme Rules match and I will end your life!

Taylor with a smug smile nods his head
Hits 'Winning the Internet' again on Matthews

Taylor:
Thank You.....

Chet Taylor  Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:45 pm

After yet another lost in his time on NXT, a very annoyed Chet Taylor is being interviewed by everyone's favorite interviewer Mac Thompson

Mac Thompson:
CMV Fans I'm here with "The True Hipster of CMV" Chet Taylor, Chet you just came off your third lost in a row to Zack Starr and you seem to be struggling here on NXT on your own,
while your former tag team partner Shanaz Anndoni just became a 2x Light Heavyweight Champion without needing any help while you need to ally yourself with General Manager Johnny Sampson, what are your thoughts?

Chet Taylor:
"What are my thoughts?" Well first off there's only room on this camera for me.........

The hipster pushes Mac Thompson out of frame

Chet Taylor:
I don't care if Shanaz Anndoni 'The Number One Bubba' is Light Heavyweight Champion I don't give a damn what you think you're doing on fusion I made Shanaz famous and now he's getting the rewards. Just because he's Light Heavyweight Champion doesn't make him better than me. I am the BEST sports entertainer NOT WRESTLERS but ENTERTAINERS in CMV wrestling, in the entire UNIVERSE. There's NO ONE better than me because I can do it on that microphone and on camera, at a Panera Bread, a Spencer's, even at a Mustache funeral, it doesn't matter I am the King of Social Media, I captivate audiences everywhere I go!

Mac Thompson stares at Chet with a weird look put of frame

Chet Taylor:
What? You don't think I can't do this by myself? Is that what you think? Well you're wrong I don't have to do this by myself not as long as Johnny Sampson is here in charge. He brought me to NXT to help put egomaniacal, self-aggrandizing, con me like Eric Matthews in their place. Let's be honest Eric we're not going to war and I'm not going to kill you........ nah
You will leave iMPLOSION, but you will leave a mere shell of a man you once were, a bather, beaten, and defeated version of yourself and you are welcome for that CMV Fans

The camera fades to black as Chet Taylor has a smug grin on his face

Chet Taylor  Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:39 am

The scene opens up on a dimly lit room. A single flickering florescent bulb swings back and forth, illuminating a concrete floor broken table peices everywhere. A shadow creeps across the screen, edging to the perimeter of the light, and casting a long shadow across it..

Chet Taylor:
Erick Matthews you were one of the most dominate, the most decorative wrestlers in the the world. Man you've been here for a long time. You go back all the way to the very first NXT PPV, the very beginning of it all and you was there Season 1. That's crazy to think about but what's even crazier to think about is the fact that 2 seasons latter you have the opportunity to stand across "The New Retro" Chet Taylor and I am going to batter you.

He steps forward before slinging the chair out of the light, resulting in a loud, metallic crash. His eyes are wild, only adding to the spooky image.

People seem to have forgotten how dangerous I can be, I am being taken for granted by too many people and I am not about to just sit here and take it from somebody like you. So you see why I have no other option than make an example out of you, in one hour I am going to batter you like the little bitch that you are.

Chet Taylor lights a cigarette and walks out of the room

Chet Taylor  Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down