Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The First of Many too Come Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The First of Many too Come Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The First of Many too Come Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The First of Many too Come Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The First of Many too Come Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The First of Many too Come Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The First of Many too Come Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The First of Many too Come Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The First of Many too Come Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The First of Many too Come Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The First of Many too Come

Go down

The First of Many too Come Empty The First of Many too Come

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:45 am

It was the end of the NXT unmatched for the night, it was a good showing and the audience enjoyed it and the crowd was about start leaving...

When suddenly a theme unheard of to NXT was blaring over the PA system, but to the viewers of Fusion would know this metal theme music well. At the top of the Ramp appeared...FURY with a microphone in hand, the other hand still wrapped up in a bloody bandage. She walked down to the Ring stepping in before glancing round the crowd.

She raised the mic.

Fury: Now I bet most of you are wondering why the hell have I suddenly showed up on NXT when I should be preparing for Fusion.
Well I’ll tell you all right now
Now all you vixens backstage here, don’t worry i’m not here to kick the living shit out of you all, I have no interest in you titles here. As you all seen my man Raging Rick Lewis made and won his debut tonight and its the first victory of many too come, he showed that he can tough it out with the best NXT has to offer.

Now that he’s here you all better get used to seeing me here too, as I am now acting as his Manager. When I’m not booked on Fusion I will be here on NXT by his side, cheering him on and supporting him.

Done for now Fury throws the mic onto the announce table and makes her way backstage.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

The First of Many too Come 206
The First of Many too Come Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
The First of Many too Come DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum