Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Twitter War Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Twitter War Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Twitter War Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Twitter War Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Twitter War Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Twitter War Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Twitter War Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Twitter War Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Twitter War Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Twitter War Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Twitter War

Go down

Twitter War Empty Twitter War

Post by Topher Mod Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:58 pm

Kitty Quinn-Belle is in her locker room, on her phone probably tweeting when Mac knocks on her door

Kitty : Yea come on in.

Mac : Hi Quinn, sorry to bother you, would just like to get an interview before your upcoming one vs one vs one vs one match.

Kitty : One vs one vs one vs one match lol, Is that a botch or something why not just call it a fatal 4 way. But yes finally I’m not left out, I’ve been tweeting in this twitter war, yet favouritism is awarded to those while I got left out, not tonight though… Seems like people are forgetting my last match where I put on a 1 helluva match with Amber Briggs and it was me getting the win. So tonight Emma Washington…Aura and Jade Devine there will be no tweeting,  So leave your phones in your little purses and get ready for a real war because there will be plenty of Botch-Plex’s and plenty Irish hangovers for all you bitches.

Mac : Well good luck in your match Kitty Quinn-Belle.

Kitty : I don't need luck, even though i always have the luck of the Irish, But thanks.. The Queen of Botchville is coming for these 3 vixens tonight and will work my way up till i get what i deserve a 1 on 1 title match with whomever the champ maybe.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Twitter War Empty Re: Twitter War

Post by Topher Mod Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:12 am

After the fatal 4 way vixens match, Kitty Quinn-Belle is backstage when Mac sees her again...

Mac : Kitty you must be disappointed in not getting the win, may i get your thoughts.

Kitty : Not at all, but no i'm not disappointed, you see I could have broken up the pinfall but i chose not to, Aura has been running her mouth before she even debuted saying how she's gonna do this, how she's doing that.... But all i've seen from Aura so far is her on her back getting pinned. I'm sure she's going to make excuses and blame other people but i'm not here to save her, if she can't kick-out on her own then that's her own problem. Sure it meant i didn't win the match either but that's a small price to pay to see Aura fail.

Mac : But with not winning the fatal 4 way, your chances of a title match are gone.

Kitty : Look Mac, at the moment the Vixens title is been held hostage...What i mean is 2 "friends" having rematch after rematch, no other vixen is getting a sniff of the title. Seems fishy to me that this so called feud between Fury and Cassie is going on and on and on... Newsflash other Vixens are in this division or are they both too scared to defend against real competition. Heck i cost Cassie the title in the first place at Dark Carnival was anything done about it, No.. They just ignored me. So maybe these 2 best friends should stop just passing the title to each other  and accept a real challenge.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down