Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Remember that time...? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Remember that time...? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Remember that time...? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Remember that time...? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Remember that time...? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Remember that time...? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Remember that time...? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Remember that time...? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Remember that time...? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Remember that time...? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Remember that time...?

Go down

Remember that time...? Empty Remember that time...?

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:12 pm

The door to The Corporation office opens slowly and the cameraman just strolls in. Without knocking, I might add. 
The shot pans the room from right to left, completely empty. When it swipes right again, Quantum is kicked back in the chair behind the desk. 
"Oh I'm glad you're here. I'm early, don't mind me. Triple H will be here any minute. Remember that time he didn't even show up? Hahahaha!" He laughed maniacally then adds a smooth finish, "Claaasic Hunter... 
Anyway I really wanted to hear from Novak on who he plans on taking on his team. I really hope he isn't trying to just pick up scraps from the rebellion. Please, don't. Please bring the two people you think can actually beat me and my team. Because I thought that handshake meant you understood our power, and we would do this the professional way. But whatever way you want it, that's the way you get it!

I do know you won't be choosing Hayden. because... You see, Hayden has this thing about being on a team. Do you remember that time you told us to watch out for Triple H because he might backstab us? Looks like you're just picking who you think is gonna walk out of this as a winner. Cuz you didn't backstab him, and you didn't backstab me. You made a decision. But I will tell you you chose the wrong side. If I were you, I would have stuck with me. You think this corporation will soon fall... But I'm going to show you a different way...

And now I have to show you why. Why did I attack you last week?
To show you why. "

There's a knock on the door and entry. The GrabdMaster himself Kevin Lee walks in and stands before the desk. 

"You wanted to talk?"
Remember that time...? Image11

Quantum throws his hand up like that monkey in the funny memes, 

Remember that time...? Image12
"don't you see the camera... Right... Fuckin there?!"

"Spit it out. I don't imagine we have a lot of.." He inserts sarcasm "Time"

"Remember that time.... You punched me in the back of the face" they both bust up in ridiculous laughter "BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA"
Kevin Lee spits between chuckles, "Remember that time.... 
You punched... MEEE in the back of the face?!?!"
Together now, "Bah hahha hahahahahaha"

Then it just stops, immediately. 

Quantum continues, "hey remember that time Ol Timmy Boy the Timster came to you with a proposal? He said he wanted to back Sushi X and he had to help?"

Kevin Lee remains expressionless. 

"And then remember that time he was laid out in the middle of the ring for like, ever. And then remember the time you went down to save him, and you got laid out? You see, these guys, these scary men... They don't play like others. And they don't play well with others, so it's particularly scary to see these guys together. Here's the problem, they picked up that Ziegler kid who's been wrecking shop, now they have a little protege. And we have all been talking about the Ziegler since he got here. This... Coalition... With them here? You or I don't matter, the corporation and rebellion? Don't matter.  

I think everyone's making these backdoor deals so when their regime falls they won't be there. Hayden's trying to join them, Even... Triple H is on a plane with Cole Savage of all people. 

So remember that time you came to Tim with a proposition? You proposed to be a team and what happened? You're the greatest tag team since Sushi and I. Then he proposed to join the rebellion, and you two ended up lying on the floor together. You two work well together because there's compromise and you see both sides of the story. 
I think it's Time you came to him with your new proposal... 

Remember that time Triple H was gonna be here any minute?"

Kevin Lee snaps to attention, and bows before exiting the room. 

Last edited by RiftedEnergy on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Monkey)
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down