Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cole Savage and Cass LaFave exchange heated words Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cole Savage and Cass LaFave exchange heated words Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cole Savage and Cass LaFave exchange heated words Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cole Savage and Cass LaFave exchange heated words Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cole Savage and Cass LaFave exchange heated words Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cole Savage and Cass LaFave exchange heated words Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cole Savage and Cass LaFave exchange heated words Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cole Savage and Cass LaFave exchange heated words Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cole Savage and Cass LaFave exchange heated words Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cole Savage and Cass LaFave exchange heated words Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cole Savage and Cass LaFave exchange heated words

2 posters

Go down

Cole Savage and Cass LaFave exchange heated words Empty Cole Savage and Cass LaFave exchange heated words

Post by krzy Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:30 pm

As Fusion 49 goes on the air, the crowd is buzzing, eagerly anticipating just what they’ll see next as the fall out of Ascendence continues. Seconds later, their curiosity is put to rest when an all too familiar theme starts playing through the speakers.

The arena bursts into applause as the music signals the arrival of the one and only Cole Savage. Indeed, a Bentley Continental GT somehow drives onto the stage, and Savage presses on the horn for an obnoxiously long time for the benefit of the one or two people who inexplicably didn’t notice that he is in the building.

Savage steps out of the car with a smile on his face and the signature swagger in his steps. By the time he makes it to the ring, he has the crowd eating out of the palm of his hand without having uttered a word. All eyes are on him as he steps between the ropes to get inside the ring, and all ears are perked up when Savage motions toward the microphone in his hand.

Cole Savage  
I must say that it feels good to be standing out here inside of the wrestling ring. Hell, I’m having the itch to strip down to my 100% Egyptian Cotton T-Shirt and put a wrestler or two in their place!

The crowd bursts into an excited applause at the thought of Savage wrestling again, and several of his more passionate supporters lead a rousing chant of “One More Match!” Savage soaks it in for a few minutes, then raises his right hand slightly in the air to signal that he’s ready to continue.

Cole Savage
One day...one day...but not today. No, tonight isn’t about or continuing a legendary career that has spanned centuries. Today is about settling some business, so that we can move onto the new. “We” of course being myself and the incomparable Megan Cooper: the fiercest fighter with the nastiest hooks and bone-breaking kicks. Now, I’m sure you all noticed that Megan Cooper was nowhere to be seen on a show that spanned three days. I found that a bit curious. There was room to squeeze in The Undertaker who shows up once a year to lose with grace. There was room for a match between Hayden Kitely and the other guy. There was room for Elijah Stewart and DJ Moore to fight over who mommy loved more. There was room for Brett Angel who probably never knew Raw existed...but you’re telling me that it was impossible to squeeze Megan Cooper into something? Anything?!

Savage shakes his head and pulls  

Cole Savage
I’ve been in this business since ring mats were made out of concrete and entrance music was some guy banging on a can with a stick from a dying tree, and never have I a seen such disrespect as what my client was subject to. Ever since Cyborg left, I can’t help but wonder if Johnny and Triple H are back at it again to take shots at me and my business associates. Megan Cooper was haphazardly tossed into half-assed tournament announced to little fanfare and played out to the sound of crickets until the moment where the winner was announced  put the final nail in the coffins of millions as they died from boredom. You know what wouldn’t have been boring? You know what would have pushed Ascendence from merely a great show, to one of the best pieces of entertainment put out there rivaling the Titanic and my future biopic? Megan Cooper getting her hands on that no-good Cassandra La--

Savage’s tangent is cut off and now everyone is looking at the stage for the source of the interruption.

The music dies down as the crowd throws out a string of boos for the least favorite Vixen. Cass waves her hand as to say: "Yeah, I get it." As Cole stands in the ring, his arms crossed, looking up at Cassondra at the top of the ramp. Cass waits for the crowd's angry response to soften before she speaks.

Cass LaFave
Cole, for once in our careers, we agree on something. It is a shame that they couldn't have fit me and Megan on the Ascendance Cards. But no, we get DJ Moore and Eligah Woods, two nobodies that seem to force their way down our throats.

The people of the CMV Universe... they're entitled... no... they deserve another Megan Cooper and Cass LaFave blow out. Don't you think?

The crowd changes their hate filled chants into those of agreement. They cheer loudly as Cole looks at them all.

Cass LaFave
So what should we do? I don't mind gut punching Johnny Sampson if you don't mind holding him until we get our match...

The crowd roars with the thought of Sampson being put out of his misery.

Cole Savage
Now hand on just a second there, because I think we’re on different pages here. See, I didn’t want the match at Ascendence, because i thought it would be some five-star classic….at least, not in the traditional sense. No. The beauty of it all would have been you getting dismantled on the biggest and brightest stage there is to the point where you wouldn’t be able to walk out the next night with the audacity to interrupt your betters.

Cass shakes her head sadly.

Cass LaFave
Damn, Cole. I thought we had finally found some common ground... You're as bitter as your protege...

As LaFave proceeds to talk, she walks down the ramp on her way to the ring.

Anyway, how do you want to do this? Where do you want me to beat down your trophy wench? Now? Battle Scars? Ascendance V? I'm on my way out of CMV, so we gotta squeeze these matches in quick.

The crowd sounds confused, their voices murmuring in confusion.

Cole Savage
Whoa, I’m not about to let that last bit squeeze by. What is it, Cassandra? Was it too much seeing Timmy use his pals to steal another championship? At first I was annoyed that you came out here, but now it’s perfect because I’m curious: how does it feel that despite trying to hold him down to your level his entire life, that ol’ Timmy has found some kind of success despite you?

Cass LaFave rolls into the ring and stands up to Cole. Staring up at him.

Cass LaFave
Cole, It has nothing to do with, Tim. Your jealousy is getting the better of you... No it's because I'm 53, and I'm not getting any younger. I'm calling it quits because I'm old... But you would know all about that... Wouldn't you? Living through your white trash whore because you can't do it anymore... But I... ... I'm still kicking...

Cass swings around staring at the ramp.

Cass LaFave
Alright, Cooper let's go... My time is precious. So get out here so you can have your match and I can go home.

Genuine anger flashes across Savage’s face.

Cole Savage
You think I’m jealous?! Of Tim?! You think too highly of your boy. If there was anything about Tim I would be jealous about is his naivete. Oh, how I wish to be young and stupid again; to think that the world is all sunshine, flowers and rainbows. But I grew up. I know what this world is really like, and what people REALLY have to do to survive in it. Things like what Megan Cooper has done, and what she will to you. You’re standing there saying your time is precious, but it was never worth a damn, Cassandra. And luckily for us, your time is just about over.

Savage pulls his shades off his face and looks Cass dead in the eyes with an arrogant grin on his face.

Cole Savage
And when Megan Cooper puts you out of your misery once and for all, I bet no one will be happier than Tim you see you gone. And not just--

Cass lifts up her arms and swings it in Savage’s direction looking to shut him up with a mighty slap, but Savage with his amazing reflexes, wraps his fingers around Cass’ wrist and holds her arm hostage in the air, inches away from his face.

Cole Savage
It didn’t have to come to this, Cassandra. We were merely discussion business, no need for things to get violent. That would require me to get my hands dirty, and I’d rather not if I don’t have to. But then maybe I’ll make an exception for you.

Suddenly, Savage is pulled out of the ring by Tim LaFave, and before Savage can react, Tim hammers away at his old rival with several punches to the face, until Savage stuns him with a thumb to the eye. With just the slightest of opportunities now open, Savage begins trash talking, saying that he’ll end Tim’s career just as quickly as he made it. Tim responds by lifting Savage onto his shoulders, looking to plant him into the ground outside of the ring wit the Coney Island Cyclone and it takes a heap of effort for Savage to break free from Tim’s grasp. In the blink of an eye Savage is on the stage, far from harm and now safe to fix his suit. Tim picks up the microphone Savage dropped and takes a moment to catch his breath before speaking.

After the short exchange between the two rivals the crowd has erupted at the thought that Tim and Cole would go toe-to-toe once again. Tim let's the crowd quiet themselves before finally speaking.

Tim LaFave
Cole, I'm surprised. A man of your reputation putting your hands on a lady. How classless. I thought you were better than that...

Cole fixes his collar.

Tim LaFave
The hard truth is, that I respect my mother and I love her. And no amount of slanderous filth that comes out of your mouth makes what you say about her or how she feels about me true. You two finish your conversation, but I better not see any contact or I swear, I'll get back in that ring and drop you like rock...

Tim gently tosses the microphone back to the ringside crew which they catch. LaFave folds his arms in front his chest as he lets his mother and Cole finish their talk. Still on the stage, Savage pulls a spare microphone out of his pocket.

Cole Savage
I’d rather let Megan Cooper finish this conversation for me, in a match with that jezebel… when the time is right of course. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have some business to attend to.

Savage drops the mic on the stage and kicks it down the ramp, but it stops several feet in front of Tim. Feeling his point was made regardless, Savage turns and heads backstage leaving Tim to check on his mother as the show heads to commercial break.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Cole Savage and Cass LaFave exchange heated words Empty Re: Cole Savage and Cass LaFave exchange heated words

Post by Tim Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:12 pm

*Mwah* Master piece.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down