Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
BREAKING: Cole Savage steps down as GM and in return calls out...Cass LaFave?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
BREAKING: Cole Savage steps down as GM and in return calls out...Cass LaFave?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
BREAKING: Cole Savage steps down as GM and in return calls out...Cass LaFave?! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
BREAKING: Cole Savage steps down as GM and in return calls out...Cass LaFave?! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
BREAKING: Cole Savage steps down as GM and in return calls out...Cass LaFave?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
BREAKING: Cole Savage steps down as GM and in return calls out...Cass LaFave?! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
BREAKING: Cole Savage steps down as GM and in return calls out...Cass LaFave?! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
BREAKING: Cole Savage steps down as GM and in return calls out...Cass LaFave?! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
BREAKING: Cole Savage steps down as GM and in return calls out...Cass LaFave?! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
BREAKING: Cole Savage steps down as GM and in return calls out...Cass LaFave?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

BREAKING: Cole Savage steps down as GM and in return calls out...Cass LaFave?!

Go down

BREAKING: Cole Savage steps down as GM and in return calls out...Cass LaFave?! Empty BREAKING: Cole Savage steps down as GM and in return calls out...Cass LaFave?!

Post by krzy Wed May 11, 2016 5:35 pm

The crowd roars as the one, the only, the magnificent Cole Savage’s theme hits. The flashiest man in CMV history wastes no time making his presence felt. He drives a 2018 model luxury two-door, roofless coupe onto the stage, down the ramp and into the ring as the thousands of people in attendance make the most of their flash photography.

Savage steps out of the car as usual if the sharpest-dressed man on the roster. With his shades on to protect his eyes from the spotlight and a microphone in hand to ensure that nobody misses a word that he says, Savage allows the crowd to simmer down before he continues.

-Cole Savage-
So the internet has been buzzing, the rumors have hit the tabloid and it should come as no surprise to see my name splashed across the front pages of the world’s most prestigious newspapers. The world has been waiting with baited breath to hear what I had to say about the ground-breaking revelation that Cole Savage is no longer the general manager of Fusion. Well...

Savage stops for a moment to adjust his tie and make sure there aren’t any smudges on the lens of his sweet shades.

-Cole Savage-
It’s true.

The crowd bursts into boos at the revelation of this awful news. Savage was all they had.

-Cole Savage-
It’s true because I had to come to grips with the fact that Cole Savage may be a lot of things, but I’m not a god, contrary to what some of my biggest fans may believe. I can’t be everywhere at once, I can’t save a show AND the careers of every other John and Jane Doe that I cross paths with. So I strolled into Vince’s office, and he and I had a little chat. We talked about our favorite jets to fly in and the best clubs to rent out for special occasions. And after I listened to him beg me to get back into the ring, I told him to wipe the tears from his eyes so that we can get down to business.

The crowd listens closely.

-Cole Savage-
I told him that it was a travesty that the likes of Jaxson Jordan have been allowed to wrestle in this company and that it was high time I did something about it. He asked me if I was going to lace up my boots and I let the old timer know that there’s nobody left for me to beat...in the men’s division. On the other end of the pond, women’s wrestling has been in some type of renaissance, we’re supposed to respect them as equals to men. And I can dig that. Powerful men like me love nothing more than a strong woman at our side. The issue is, I look at the women’s roster and I can’t help but feel disappointed. This can’t be the best the company has to offer, this can’t be our only options to crown a face of women’s wrestling. And I was so busy trying to get rid of Jordan that I had to delay some plans and my diamond in the rough, Megan Cooper, was left to fend for herself.

The mention of Cooper’s name draws a strong mixed reaction from the crowd.

-Cole Savage-
Megan Cooper’s life story is a tragic tale of a girl who once had everything and ended up with nothing and nobody. Nothing she could call her own and nobody she could trust. It was no different here in CMV. She was an outcast almost from the beginning, shunned because she actually had a lick of talent. Now that I’ve stepped down, I have a lot more free time on my hands and it’s about time to get my hands dirty. I decided that I was going to expand my empire and shatter the barrier by taking in my first female client, but I realized that has General Manager there would be conflicts of interest, and the last thing I wanted was for people to say that everything that Megan was ever able to accomplish was because I was the boss. That’s not to say that I didn’t pull a few strings on my way out the door.

Savage gives the camera a sly smirk.

-Cole Savage-
I’m sure now it’s be easy to see why Megan Cooper has somehow snuck her way into that Vixen’s Royal Rumble. After all, she’s barely been getting any screentime and her matches have been going under the radar. She’s in there for a reason, and winning comes secondary. See, there’s another Vixen in that match that needs to be taught a lesson, not for anything wrong that she did to Megan per se, but because of an atrocity committed against society that has gone unpunished...until now. Cass LaFave, it’s no secret that I’m not your son’s biggest fan and that’s because it’s no secret that he doesn’t quite know the meaning of the term respect. I did all I could to put the youngster in his place, but he’s a grown man already too far gone and too set in his ways. Tim is an issue that should have been dealt with in childhood, but due to lax parenting he was able to slip through the cracks.

There’s a buzzing in the crowd as Savage continues down this path.

-Cole Savage-
You and Tim represent what’s wrong with wrestling and society as a whole. You try to draw a line between good and evil when it’s a lot more complicated than that. In your world Megan and I would be the villains because we do what’s necessary, whatever it takes. But we’re not bad people, we’re human beings trying to survive. With people like you, Cass, and people like Tim out of the picture, people like Megan won’t be made to feel like she has to hide her face in shame because she had to scratch and claw for everything she wants and all that she’s earned while the LaFave’s never had to struggle, suffer, bleed or beg. Dear Cass, Absolution is just the beginning.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down