Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The End and The Beginning  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The End and The Beginning  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The End and The Beginning  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The End and The Beginning  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The End and The Beginning  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The End and The Beginning  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The End and The Beginning  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The End and The Beginning  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The End and The Beginning  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The End and The Beginning  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The End and The Beginning

Go down

The End and The Beginning  Empty The End and The Beginning

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:34 pm

*Lisa Evans sees Jay Davis in the Back, with his stitched up head, watching the rest of the show on the TV in the Health Room*

Lisa Evans: Mr. Davis, I have a few questions on tonight's match up?

Jay Davis:.....Go Ahead...

Lisa Evans: So You went up against the Undisputed Champion, Justin Sane. And lost in mere minutes.Care to put your thoughts on it?

Jay Davis
: What happened to me out there was a travesty. But it knocked some sense in me. Maybe I should just quit. Maybe I should just say "Fuck it" And leave. Maybe Jay Davis should put up the boots and just retire. Well you know what....I'm not gonna argue that. I'm gonna possibly quit on my own terms, not because some Fake Champion known as Justin Sane kicked my tail between my legs because if he wants to say that or anything else to me, Ooooo We're fighting. I don't care if Andrews got a problem with, Sampson got a problem with it. I'll kick his ass One way to a Medical Center. But...Until the time, I'm going on a "Temporary leave" as a Wrestler for CMV until I think the time is right. I said as a Wrestler. Not as a Manager. So Next week, I challenge anyone, ANYONE, to face my Protege. This man can kick your soul right out of your body. This man can make a choke hold look like baby steps. This man is none other than THEE Man from Orlando Florida, The man that's gonna beat the living SHIT out of anyone that stands in his way.Please welcome, THEE MAN, Jaquan "JS" Shay!!

*As Jay's done saying what he had to say, Jaquan comes out of nowhere*

Jaquan Shay: You heard him right. I am the man who could kick your soul right out of your body. I am the man who makes a choke hold look like Child's play. I am Jaquan Shay. And Whoever Sampson Sends me, I'm gonna end him. My mentor here taught me everything I need to know and More. You see, living in Orlando makes you probably one of the freshest Playboys in CMV and to come. I am the Playboy Franchise of Floriiiida!! I am the man that is MUST-SEE, WILL-SEE. And come Next Week, I'll be on another level.

Jay Davis: SO COME ALL!!

*Jay Davis pats Jaquan on the back as they both walk out of the building*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down