Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV Network  EXCLUSIVE: Sit Downs with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV Network  EXCLUSIVE: Sit Downs with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV Network  EXCLUSIVE: Sit Downs with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV Network  EXCLUSIVE: Sit Downs with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV Network  EXCLUSIVE: Sit Downs with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Network  EXCLUSIVE: Sit Downs with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Network  EXCLUSIVE: Sit Downs with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Network  EXCLUSIVE: Sit Downs with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Network  EXCLUSIVE: Sit Downs with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Network  EXCLUSIVE: Sit Downs with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV Network EXCLUSIVE: Sit Downs with Lisa Evans

Go down

CMV Network  EXCLUSIVE: Sit Downs with Lisa Evans Empty CMV Network EXCLUSIVE: Sit Downs with Lisa Evans

Post by HellishxHades Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:50 pm

Lisa Evans is sitting in a room with an empty chair. She is waiting there looking at her watch.

Lisa:
Where is he Mike, he 20 mins late.

Mike:
He said he on his way.

As he says that Jon Reed walk through the door, in blue jeans and a black top. He walks over to the chair and gets wired up by Mike and the rest of the stage Crew.

Lisa:
What the hell, you had me waiting for 20 min. Where were you.

Jon:
I was taking my time. Because unlike you, I have a life outside of CMV. I have people that I hang out with. People that are more important than an interview with a bias journalist.

Lisa starts looking pissed.

Lisa:
Ok, Mike are we all good.

Mike:
We are Live in 3... 2... ...

The camera start rolling.

Lisa:
Hello CMV, I'm Lisa Evans and I am joined by a man that has...

Jon:
Let me take it from here Lisa. And her guest, The Man that gave Genesis a Fighting Chance, the man that is making the most of the new season, the man who Rookie year is about to be capped of with a Championship, The Fallen Angel of Professional Wrestling, Jon Reed.

Lisa looks pissed that Jon Reed took the spot light from her.

Lisa:
Right... Thank you for ...

Jon:
You are welcome to be gifted with my presence.

Lisa:
Ok so let's get into these questions, shall we?

Jon Reed nods in approval.

At Validation, you went through Hell to give Team Genesis an advantage, suffering cracked and bruised ribs. The CMV Universe was so impressed they gave you an standing ovation when you walk up the ramp at Validation and when you came down to the ring last Thursday. They seemingly was gonna let you in with open arms, but you went and said that you don't deserve them, that you are better than them. You took it as pity. Why do you think that it was pity.

Jon:
I took it as pity because I worked my ass off for almost a year, and I never got a single cheer, applaude or anything. I debuted and got that Indy pop, you know that pop that great Indy talent get when they debut. I rode that momentum to my and Crowes first lost. After that first lost to T & Lee the Indy Momentum went away, because Crowe used it all. But I suffered the next few month cause of that team, and at the season 3 finale, I turned on Crowe, and I beat him up. I left him a heap of himself. He went off on a rookie for mentioning my name, I broke him. I started the year off strong with a stating on a talk show that I would start from the bottom, and work up. I did that. The crowd still booed me. I beat Bob Luger, still got booed. I defended him from A Fusion Member and I still got booed. I fought for Team Genesis and when they saw that I was just as good as i said I was, they started to cheer me on. Then when I got pinned by Sam, I heard a few of them say, "That it? That all he got?" Those people still wanted to cheer me on when I'm doing good. But when I say I didn't care about them, they continue the booing. I still don't care about them.

Lisa:
Ok, that can be hard but last week Randy Borton came out saying that he didn't even know of you, thought you were apart of the camera crew, then he said that even the best cant beat him. We never got your response for what Randy Norton said. What is your response?

Jon:
My response? My response is that he aint wrong, he don't know me. Hell, a year ago know one in the world woulda known me. Hell it woulda been fuckin impossible to tell difference between me and Crowe when we debuted. But he will know me, cause I'm not being beat to Point Break, I'm not at 100% I will bring all I got, Borton is a legend in CMV his record for this season speaks for himself, but Legends are just stories. And stories can be rewritten, I will write my part to Randy Borton story, I will write a lost in his record, and Former before the word International Champion.

Lisa:
Randy Borton put on a match of the year candidate last week, and after the match you came out there and attacked Borton. Why did...

Jon:
I came down there and have Borton a victory celebration and he didn't appreciate it, so I had to fight. And I won. Like I will at Point Break.

Lisa:
Thank you, that's all the time we have this week.

Jon:
Bout time, I have better things to do.

Lisa: sounding miserably:
I bet you do.

Jon walks out.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down