Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bob Luger sits down with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bob Luger sits down with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bob Luger sits down with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bob Luger sits down with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bob Luger sits down with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bob Luger sits down with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bob Luger sits down with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bob Luger sits down with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bob Luger sits down with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bob Luger sits down with Lisa Evans Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bob Luger sits down with Lisa Evans

Go down

Bob Luger sits down with Lisa Evans Empty Bob Luger sits down with Lisa Evans

Post by Batman Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:15 pm

As Genesis goes off air, an exclusive goes live on the CMV Network titled, "Bob Luger sits down with Lisa Evans".

Lisa Evans
Hey everybody, i'm Lisa Evans here with former Alpha World Champion, Bob Luger! Bob, how are you doing?

She turns to Bob who's sitting in the seat next to her, sporting a #Lugies shirt and some sweat pants.

Bob Luger
I'm fine Lisa, thanks for having me.

Lisa Evans
Thanks for letting me interview you. The universe has been buzzing all week after Sam Valentine and you officially set yourselves up for a match at the biggest event of the year. Nearly two years in the making, you two have been beefing for quite some time. Are you glad that you finally get the chance to meet him in the ring?

Bob smiles and shakes his head up and down.

Bob Luger
Oh for sure. You see, during my rise here in CMV, I had to see tweet after tweet from Sam Valentine. Of course it was all poking fun but it meant more than just that. To me, it was Valentine saying that he was watching me and no matter what kind of success I found, I wasn't truly the best until I beat him so now that the time has finally come, yes I am very glad to step into the ring with this guy and finally see who the better man is.

Lisa Evans
I gotta say it caught me by surprise personally. When I seen you come out to that ring last week, you looked beat. You know after your loss to Kent.

Bob shows off a smile that almost cries out "yeah don't remind me" as she continues.

Lisa Evans
And I as well as the CMV Universe was wondering if you'd even be at Ascendance V. Then Sam came out and issued the challenge. Dubbing it as the "Dream Match". Do you think that's an appropriate title for this bout?

Bob Luger
I mean, the people has been wanting this for some time now. I get thousands of tweets asking about it. I always left it up to fate to decide when the time was right and it so happens that after both of us suffered these recent losses, that was our time to meet. So not only would I call it a dream match but it's a match that could mean a push in the right direction for the winner. Think about it. This match right here could be our ticket. Whoever wins this "Dream Match" could possibly head into season 5 as Alpha World Champ. Which is exciting to think about because now that the stakes seem so high, incorporated in with our clashing ego's, this, I can promise will be a very competitive match. A massive treat to the fans.

Lisa Evans
Are you confident that you can beat Sam Valentine?

Bob Luger
Sam Valentine may have a mouth on him but he's not to be taken lightly. Everybody has their ups and downs but this match has been talked about for ages and we have done nothing but watch each other out there in that ring. So yeah i'm confident I can beat him. I have to be. If I had any doubt, it could really throw a rock in the road and i'll end up in the ditch while Sammy boy is on his way to the Alpha World Championship. I have 3 more weeks to train. 3 more weeks to get ready and prepared. I made a fool out of myself at Purgatory. I claimed that I didn't have to fight Ryan Kent until Purgatory so I just took beating after beating. I let my pride do my thinking for me and it ultimately screwed my chances of winning that belt back. I won't make the same mistake. It will be a clean bout on my end but I will walk into Ascendance prepared. What happens in these next three weeks is up to Sam. He wants to fight, he'll get one. He wants to talk. We'll talk. But I won't be a welcome mat to the Alpha World Title scene. It's always going to be about that belt. Which is why i'm so confident i'm going to beat Sam Valentine. I don't have time to think about the alternative. It's about winning at this point in my career and getting back on the top of that mountain.

Lisa Evans
So you think a win here could put you back in contendership for the Alpha World Championship?

Bob Luger
Like I said. This bout will be very competitive. The showcase of immortals will bring out a side in Sam and I that nobody has seen before. That'll make my victory over him that much impressive and if that doesn't place me back in the brackets, then it puts me pretty far ahead in line and that's what i'm aiming for.

Lisa Evans
Are there any words you'd like to say directly to Sam Valentine?

Bob nods and looks into the camera.

Bob Luger
Sam, you're good......but i'm better. You're strong.....but i'm stronger. For far too long we've fought through the world of twitter, messing around, calling each other skinny and telling each other to hit the gym. But now it's the real deal. There's no phone screens. Your going to be standing across the ring against a man who had it all and is willing to do whatever it takes to get it back. I am the best this company has to offer and that confidence was earned. I know what it's like to walk around here as the top guy. I miss it. Those memories will push me to new heights in order to get it back and it's obvious that your lust for success has brought you to my level. Head to head, Sam Valentine vs Bob Luger. The "Dream Match" that everybody has been dying to see will finally happen and the best man will truly walk out on top. I want you at your best. Hit the gym. Watch my matches. Do what you gotta do to prepare for the one and only "Work Ethic Titan" because I promise you, it won't be a walk in the park. Nah.....it'll be the biggest challenge you've ever faced.

Lisa nods.

Lisa Evans
Ok then, thank you for your time Bob.

Bob Luger
Thank you Lisa.

He smiles and leans in, giving her a hug before walking off.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down