Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Nick Cage: “It’s about redemption.” Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Nick Cage: “It’s about redemption.” Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Nick Cage: “It’s about redemption.” Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Nick Cage: “It’s about redemption.” Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Nick Cage: “It’s about redemption.” Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Nick Cage: “It’s about redemption.” Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Nick Cage: “It’s about redemption.” Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Nick Cage: “It’s about redemption.” Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Nick Cage: “It’s about redemption.” Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Nick Cage: “It’s about redemption.” Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Nick Cage: “It’s about redemption.”

Go down

Nick Cage: “It’s about redemption.” Empty Nick Cage: “It’s about redemption.”

Post by krzy Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:19 pm

The cameras cut backstage to where the NEW tag team champions in Zack Cage and Nick Blake are standing by before their match against The Misfits later on in the show.

Blake: You all saw that, right?

Cage: Clean as a whistle!

Blake: We took the tag titles from Extreme Conditions just like we said we would.

Cage: Just like Cole Savage told us that we would.

Blake: Ice took us to the side and said, “Boys, tonight is your night. Tonight is about more than the tag team championships.”

Cage: “It's about careers.”

Blake: “About our legacies.”

Cage: “It’s about redemption.” Too many people were ready to write me off after I lost the Anarchy Championship, like I’ve never been through this before.

Blake: Like we’ve never been through worse.

Cage: Like I’ve never had to claw my way up from places that would have broken lesser men.

Blake: Now we’re the most dominant duo on this show, and these belts prove just that.

Cage: And I bet Extreme Conditions thought they had us right where they wanted us, but what actually happened is that I had a hot date I couldn’t be late for and asked Nick to cover for me.

Blake: A perfect game plan, because if I told you that I could beat both of those jerkoffs by myself you wouldn’t have believed me...Now?

Cage: Now anyone with the guts to try and take these belts from us knows that we’re in this thing for keeps.

Cage and Blake knock the tag titles together and walk off, their entrance music heard playing in the background.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down