Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Sneak Peek Episode 10: Crowe  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Sneak Peek Episode 10: Crowe  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Sneak Peek Episode 10: Crowe  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Sneak Peek Episode 10: Crowe  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Sneak Peek Episode 10: Crowe  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Sneak Peek Episode 10: Crowe  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Sneak Peek Episode 10: Crowe  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Sneak Peek Episode 10: Crowe  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Sneak Peek Episode 10: Crowe  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Sneak Peek Episode 10: Crowe  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Sneak Peek Episode 10: Crowe

Go down

The Sneak Peek Episode 10: Crowe  Empty The Sneak Peek Episode 10: Crowe

Post by Maurie Tue May 02, 2017 10:18 pm

Jimmaurie
Wassup CMV Universe. As per usual, I'm Jimmaurie Williams. I'm the host for everyones' favorite talk show, The Sneak Peek. Today is probably the first time I can say this, but I slightly feared being in the same room with this man. He's no joke. Formerly half of The Fallen, he will sting you, and he is The Anarchy Champion, Crowe! Crowe how are ya buddy?

Crowe:
Thanks for having me first of all. I'm doing fine, man. I feel good, I feel great. And you don't have to worry about getting stung. I only sting when I get pissed off. So you don't have anything to fear.

Jimmaurie
That's great to here dude. So lets get down to what the people wanna know.  How does it feel to hold your first belt in CMV?

Crowe:
Man, I can't believe it still. It all started with me saying I wanted to start a path to the Anarchy Championship, and I was put in the fast lane. I am extremely happy, that I get to share this with the Crowe Nest, well my fans. It feels even better that I can rub this in Jon Reed face.

Jimmaurie
Couldn't agree more. You seem like a very serious guy. So what's your preparation for a big match. I know some guys like to run around and get the adrenaline going, but that doesn't seem like your thing.

Crowe:
No, you see. Its a tradition me and Jon started when we had our first tag match. Jon started playing rock music and kinda how we first became friends, but when we split. I kept it goin.

Jimmaurie
Might have to try that myself, as you can see I've had a little bit of a losing streak lately. Speaking of losing and winning streaks, you've got quite the confidence. Back when I was a champion I didn't wanna defend it if I didn't have to. Ain't no point. Nah, but you volenteer to defend in open challenges. So tell me what brought this idea to your mind?

Crowe:
Yeah, so. I took me a year to get a crack at any gold. I know the feeling of never being able to get a look at gold. So I decided that if I win any title I would hold weekly open challenges in the hopes that the guys in the back that never had a shot at a title, guys like Bloody Justice, guys like Troy Meyers. Because it does only take one shot to change your life. I'm proof of that.

Jimmaurie
Hmm, maybe once I get a couple more wins I'll see myself in a challenge. Anyways, how would you describe your first year in CMV?

Crowe:
Bumpy. I started out huge, pinning Sunshine in my first match. I brought Jon Reed in and we had a good debut month but that ended. We went on a losing streak. Did something with marcental but we didn't get the pay off we wanted. Then at Exodus we lost to Extreme Condition, and Jon attacked me from behind. I got injured and when I return, Jon is da best he ever been, and I had to start back at the bottom. But I ended my year with this title around my waist. So it has been bumpy ride here. 

Jimmaurie
The rookie year is usually either the best or the complete worst in my eyes. How would you feel about defendng against some of these rookies out here. We've got a big roster and they're are plenty of fresh fish in this wide ocean.

Crowe:
That is what my open challenge is. It to make or break someone rookie year. I think I had a bad rookie year and that why I want open challenge. So everyone  new or old can try swimming in the deep end. I want to face new people that I never faced before. I want to do it, to help build the next wave of CMV Superstars.

Jimmaurie
Ya never hold back on your answers. Gotta admire that. Looks like that's all the time we have for this episode. Nice having you Crowe.

The two competitors shakes hands before Crowe walks off and Jimmaurie signs out.

Jimmaurie
Well that's another episode of The Sneak Peek with your host Jimmaurie Williams. I'll see you guys next time, peace.

(Thanks Hellish)
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down