Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Sneak Peek Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Sneak Peek

Go down

The Sneak Peek Empty The Sneak Peek

Post by Maurie Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:35 am

The Sneak Peek Episode 8: Azreal

Jimmauie
My name is Jimmaurie Williams and welcome back to the return of The Sneak Peek. I'm here with former International Champion, Azreal. The man who never lost his title, but was forced to vacate it due to injury. So let me first ask you what What went through your mind during yor time off?

Azreal
What went through my mind had to be how long Genesis could last without me, and surprisingly they lasted a good while at least until Furious Frank won the Alpha Title, then it was crap.

Jimmaurie
Ha, well by the looks of it Validation won't be too happy for them.What made you choose to switch to Fusion?

Azreal
I get asked this alot and I'm sick of it, the truth is that Sampson pays better, and he knows when he sees greatness. He literally told me that I had it all, size, strength, and the agility to be a top star in Fusion.

Jimmaurie
I'm not surprised to hear it. Fusion is whee the big boys play. Alot of the fans have been wondering, are you Intimidated by Randy Borton?

Azreal
You really think I'm intimidated by a milk drinking swashbuckler like Borton? The only thing that I'm intimidated by is the sour milk breath he has when he doesn't eat a mint.

Jimmaurie
A bunch of anger towards Borton I see. That's what the people pay to see from you. How confident are you going into Validation?

Azreal
Very confident, because last I saw, Borton has never beaten me. He's never pinned or submitted me, which is why I will walk out of Validation as the International champion.

Jimmaurie
Here's the last question while I have you, If Randy Borton was watching this, what would you have to say to him?

Azreal
I have no comment for that, now Mr. Williams if I can I need to get to my flight so that I don't miss Genesis.

Jimmaurie
Well I'll see ya next week Azreal. That wraps up this addition of The Sneak Peek. I'm your host Jimmaurie, and I'll be having another special guest Fusion night, after Validation. So goodbye CMV Universe and don't forget to watch Validation on the CMV Network for only $9.99 a month. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Hurry. Get it. I'll see you all next time!

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down