Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Can  they work together? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Can  they work together? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Can  they work together? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Can  they work together? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Can  they work together? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Can  they work together? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Can  they work together? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Can  they work together? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Can  they work together? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Can  they work together? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Can they work together?

Go down

Can  they work together? Empty Can they work together?

Post by Topher Mod Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:44 pm

Mac : And we are back for Monday Night Fusion…. Mac Thompson here with the one…. the only…. motherfucking Undisputed Champion of the world Chris Andrews… And what a night you had last night when you went face to face with The Game Changer, Schmidty as you retained your title, your thoughts please.

Brit : Well first off, nice introduction, ya learning kid…. But yea last night was brutal for sure and like I said Schmidty pulled out all the stops in ensuring he faced me at Absolution, but ya see he can call himself The Game Changer….. Me on the other hand I stick to what I know best and that’s go out there and beat the living hell out of people, ask Zack Cage, ask Paul Divine, better yet look in the mirror and ask yourself…Ask yourself why you aren’t The Champ, cuz last night, once again I showed why I’m thee top guy around here, last year I did it all, 2019 I do it all again but better. All that aside, I will say you put a good fight, ya came this close, but tell me….. How did it feel when I hit Revenge and you was on ya back for the 1..2..3 and just a few feet away my V.I.P guest of the night was at ringside, cheering me on, the same person you fired last week in Lisa Evans.

Mac :  Indeed, but speaking of Divine, later tonight arguably  three of the best former Anarchy Champions of all time team up together for the first time ever in a 6 man…Those being yourself, Paul Divine and the returning  Jacob Ziegler and their opponents the man you faced last night Schmidty and his back up the Tag Team Champions Desolation.

Brit : Teaming with Paul Divine again, for fuck sake…. The same guy who threw away the Tag Team Championship, the same guy who pissed and moaned and demanded things because he wasn’t getting what he wanted, the same guy who had to sneak into NGW wearing a mask just so he could get into the Rumble…. Well Mr Asian Sensation, congratulations on winning the Rumble last night, but make no mistake about it, if you do challenge the Fusion Champion at Ascendance, you WILL be facing me. We could have been great Tag Team Champions, yea we may not like each other, but you left me high and dry, So I had to defend my tag titles in handicap matches, but hey I’m no stranger to that, I’ve had my fair share of bar room brawls, I’m used to it. But if you try any shit tonight, don’t think I won’t rev my boot up and kick ya teeth down ya throat with a British Boot or a Drive By….

Mac : What about Ziegler?

Brit : Ah the Pride of Scotland, well we all know why he’s back, he wants what I have, so can I trust him, who knows, I don’t have any issues with him, I mean we’ve only fought twice before once in a triple threat and to his credit he pinned me and once again at last years Exodus inside the Elimination Chamber, which I won by the way. But it’s great to see him back on Fusion… Shame Quinn aint around no more though, she was cool, Hey Mac, remember those times Quinn was in Ziegler’s corner and his opponent put his hands on her, so the ref DQ’ed those guys, But a wins a win I guess, right Ziegler.

Mac : I do remember that, but Schmidty and Desolation might take advantage of the lack of  “team” on your side, if you, Divine and Ziegler don’t all work together, Team Schmidty will capitalize. He’s a thinking mans wrestler for a reason and I’m sure he will exploit the fact that you and Divine have a past as do Ziegler and Divine.

Brit : Oh I know he will stir the pot, that’s what shit stirrers do, I wouldn’t expect anything less from him, but I don’t care about mind games, All I care about is winning, with help or not, I’m going out there and hitting as  many Revenge as I can, who gets it is another thing and lets face it Desolation i still owe them for taking my tag titles, and well, giving Revenge to Schmidty is always nice……just know…..  REVENGE …. IS…… COMING
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down